Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do goatees help round faces?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I was growing back my goatee but I shaved it off. Now I regret it cause I feel my face looked thinner. Now I look all round again.

So what do you roundfacecels think? Does it help or was I just placeboed?

Because you're ugly you'll be known as that guy with a goatee and made fun of for it behind your back, especially by foids.

The only way to conceal your round face without ridicule is a soy beard because it signals you're just a regular inconspicuous cuck

Because you're ugly you'll be known as that guy with a goatee and made fun of for it behind your back, especially by foids.

The only way to conceal your round face without ridicule is a soy beard because it signals you're just a regular inconspicuous cuck
I was going for this type of look tho. I even had the mustache but my mustache game is weak so ill shave that shit of regardless.
Unknown 3

Aint no one gonna talk shit to your face or even want to talk shit to your back if you look like this.