Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do girls think it's weird when you don't have an instagram account?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
do girls think it's weird when you don't have an instagram account?

girls dont even know me.

but i technically had an account for promoting andrew tate and affiliate marketing but that was just a business account (that failed anyway)

45298.jpg

I do but it’s set on private

Not just foids, even normies think it's weird.

I would imagine. But I have had it since 2014 and have rarely posted on it, and none of the photos are of myself. I have 30 followers, half of whom I knew irl.

i am pretty sure a lot of toilets think that having no soical media account make you some kind of weirdo or a anti social freak.
just make an account it's not that hard

what do you post?

Haven’t posted in 2 years but will again if I get a good hunt, showing myself and the deer.

Or take some pictures of the beach with the sunset in the background while I’m taking a walk alone.

Something memorable where I can look back and reflect on my life that really mattered during that year. Not what I ate or what I’m doing ATM

i am pretty sure a lot of toilets think that having no soical media account make you some kind of weirdo or a anti social freak.
just make an account it's not that hard
i wouldnt have any followers or anything to post cause i dont do anything

What girls? Either you're a fakecel friend haver, or still in highschool. Maybe both! Elab

never used that shit once in my life

none. i dont talk to any thats why i have to ask questions about them here
I see, well, users who answer anything other, than "they don't speak to girls" is suspicious. :feelswhere:

It's a sign of non-NT.

I have one but it's on private and no pictures of me on it. I don't understand the point in taking selfies, especially if you're ugly.

I have 0 social media

I have Instagram just to see some MENA butts I still masturbate to. Stupid whores from Morocco and Algerie doing TikToks and dancing with Raïlike filthy hookers.... showing their curves... westernized whores.