Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do girls older than 25 even show any sort of affection to their boyfriends?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I am convinced that 25+ yold girls dont even cuddle or do cute things or call their boyfriends babe

At that age theyre past all the cutesy stuff, theyre jaded and love is serious business

No more makeout sessions, no more just chilling in bed no being able to keep hands off one another, time to discuss this months bills and just leave her alone please to use her phone when you go to bed

If you cant get a teen or early 20s gf is life just pointless?

At that point they’ve basically been ravaged both mentally and physically by their previous darktriadmaxxing boyfriends.

Teen love or death tbh.
No financial strings attached pure and virgins.
If you missed out on it its over.

I think it's because when they get to that age it's either they can get anyone they want or they just don't care and want to not do anything anymore.
The arguments I usually hear from married people or those in very long relationships is the older she gets, the less she cares to put any work or effort or affection in anything because she got what she wanted already.
Why fake affection when they never really been affectionate before? They did it to get the guy and nothing more. Not because they liked it.

Jfl after atleast 10 years of chad dick

I think it's because when they get to that age it's either they can get anyone they want or they just don't care and want to not do anything anymore.
The arguments I usually hear from married people or those in very long relationships is the older she gets, the less she cares to put any work or effort or affection in anything because she got what she wanted already.
Why fake affection when they never really been affectionate before? They did it to get the guy and nothing more. Not because they liked it.

I heard something similar on r/askwomen

Sex just becomes sex once you have it 100000000000000000000 times

Makes me sad that if I ever get in a relationship I will always be the one who cares more :feelsbadman:

I am convinced that 25+ yold girls dont even cuddle or do cute things or call their boyfriends babe

At that age theyre past all the cutesy stuff, theyre jaded and love is serious business

No more makeout sessions, no more just chilling in bed no being able to keep hands off one another, time to discuss this months bills and just leave her alone please to use her phone when you go to bed

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Older cunts just show spite for the men in their lives. Old foids hate everything honestly.
Sex just becomes sex once you have it 100000000000000000000 times
I have heard variations of that and it blows my mind that there are real people out there, with a pulse, who treat sex as some easily acquired thing. Like some people get sex with the same amount of effort it takes for me to go upstairs and beat off into the toilet. Life is just unfair for low value men

Post wall roasties are incapable of love and affection. After getting widowed by Chads in their teens they can't pair bond anymore. Relationship past 25 is just a transactional process for them in which they leech off the guy's resources and don't give him anything in return except starfish sex once a year.

The mental state of a female 25+ is incredibly messed up from the number of cocks taken, where the meaning of affection has deteriorated internally to the point where they feel nothing from physical affection (hugs, kisses, handholding, cuddling).
Yes
this

No. teen love is the only form of true love.

@AlexanderTheGreat11
Posts 30,273 Online 157d 16h 37m ............... you think chad doesnt get this?

for most normies it would just be starfish sex, alot of these older cunts lose their sex drive as their vag dries up because they are disappointed they miss getting fucked by chad earlier on in their whorish lives