Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do girls find it endearing or disgusting when Chad faps to them?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Ngl I just fapped to someone and was thinking how disgusted she would be if I ever told her because Im incel, this made me wonder if she would have the same reaction if I was Chad? What do you guys think? Women are so weird tbh, I would find anyone fapping to me a great compliment

why else would a foid send nudes, they want the recipients to fap to them

Chad doesn't fap to them, they fap to him, and he fucks them when they get to chance to fuck him

they like it when chad is fapping to them

It probably would give them more validation. Tell her that you can't even fap to her.

Ngl I just fapped to someone and was thinking how disgusted she would be if I ever told her because Im incel, this made me wonder if she would have the same reaction if I was Chad?

She would get wet if Chad said that.

The Chad would "fap" by using that woman as a fleshlight

Women would be honoured, but Chad doesn't even know what fapping is.

Why would
Ngl I just fapped to someone and was thinking how disgusted she would be if I ever told her because Im incel, this made me wonder if she would have the same reaction if I was Chad? What do you guys think? Women are so weird tbh, I would find anyone fapping to me a great compliment
Why would you feel disgusted? Get rid of that false conscious and understand they don't care about you or what you think.

It probably would give them more validation. Tell her that you can't even fap to her.

Exactly. Tell her, she is so ugly that you have to go on no fap because of her. We need to destroy females.

She would find it endearing if you were chad

2e67ac3e0cf9f7365c16cc751d128e2fd7414cd4_hq.jpg

an incel fapping to them could also stroke their ego though

Foids get turned on by Chad whenever he faps to them because they think that he is worthy.

"snapchat leaks" sites will show that successful guys get sent pics and videos from girls where the girls show off their naked bodies, put on sexy dances, etc

what do you think those materials are for? they are literally fap material.

It would most likely turn them on, knowing that chad fapped to them, must be one of the biggest compliments a foid could receive.

They know that every man they've ever met or seen their insta pics has fapped to them.

Endearing of course. That's why they send nude snaps and pics. After they send those they'll beg to see the dick and for a guy to cum for her. It's like the biggest moral boost for them to see how Chad dick is jerked and cum to their nudes. And as long as he faps, he can tell her to do anything he wants, cause she wants that cum so bad