Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do frauded photos count towards your rating/10?

P

Panda

Banned
-
so lets say you look like a 6/10 in good angles/lighting/ect
but you are a disgusting 2/10 truecel in bad angles/lighting/ect

are you a 6/10 or are you a 2/10?

cause when i rate women i rate their best pics not their average or worst. is it the same for men?

Well when you look at the retarded rating scale that's often used the only people given high ratings are generally models/movie stars in photoshoots. They're wearing makeup, are in perfect lighting, have a fuck ton of pictures taken with the best ones chosen and will often be photoshopped.
If i were to rate I'd want to do so from a candid or fairly casual picture since I just compare to the people I see on a day to day basis to rate.

you are subhuman probably. if you want to make a real test you need to take at least 30 pictures of you from diffrent angles and a video. then judge yourself.

6 + 2 = 8 : 2 = 4 ----> You're a 4/10, so slightly below average.

That's why I am a 2/10. 2.5 (front) + 1.5 (profile) ----> 4 / 2 = 2/10.

Interesting question. For one, I don't think MEN can fraud pictures that hard by just angles and lighting without software manipulation. I would guess the most you could fraud is by 2-3 by trying hard. Without trying hard, normies' pictures have a margin of error of up to +/- 1 PSL in almost every photo. With that being said, I think you would need to have a variety of different photos and use the rating that most of your photos portray, thereby discarding outliers on the low or high end.

So I think a more realistic example is that a below average 3/10 cuck can fraud to a 4/10 and 5/10 with ideal photo manipulation techniques and may even look like a 2/10 in some candids.

And the conclusion of all of this? If you don't look like at a least a 5/10 in every single photo, it's over.

Last edited:
Depends on how much u fraud tbh.
I did photofeeler with massive frauding and got 94 but it is kinda meaningless as that picture isnt really real. But just is more like looksmaxxed version.

It depends.... Can you get to this looks level irl?

I've been rated 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6.25, in different pics.

It depends on how easy and frequent the fraud is.

I've been rated 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6.25, by different pics.
But surely not by the same person? This just proves that people can't rate for shit (which is very true).

of course they don't wtf