Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do foids with low self-esteem fuck more or less than those with high self-esteem?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
My theroy is that self-esteem is the key factor in females becoming hoes. The higher the self-esteem, the higher the bodycount. I mean look back 25 years ago before body positivity was a thing. Plenty of average to even cute girls thought they were ugly and would happily date average men. I think we just need to shame women into thinking they're ugly and the rate of hoeing will vanish.

dnr who cares about foids

Depends on how he looks

No foids with lower self esteem are always the biggest sluts because they need to get validation from all the men and will let them run through their holes to get it. The foids with self respect get into a monogamous relationship and don’t care about other men

Is the one below virgin?

Holes have endless validation.

Last edited:
They seek validation to boost their self esteem by fucking around, I think they are even bigger whores.

They seek validation to boost their self esteem by fucking around, I think they are even bigger whores.
This. I was about to say it could be argued ugly foids are more willing to fuck for validation, thus would rack up higher body counts to feel better about themselves

No foids with lower self esteem are always the biggest sluts because they need to get validation from all the men and will let them run through their holes to get it. The foids with self respect get into a monogamous relationship and don’t care about other men
This, plus the low self esteem ones are easy pickings for attractive guys.

There's a link between IQ and sexual depravity...I think Kleefstra is involved, somehow.

My theroy is that self-esteem is the key factor in females becoming hoes. The higher the self-esteem, the higher the bodycount. I mean look back 25 years ago before body positivity was a thing. Plenty of average to even cute girls thought they were ugly and would happily date average men. I think we just need to shame women into thinking they're ugly and the rate of hoeing will vanish.

My guess is that it depends on the type of low self-esteem, some types of low self-esteem will require toilets to sleep with lots of men to feel desired and other types of low self-esteem give toilets social anxiety and might make them mentalcels.

With men your looks determine your life, with toilets it is literally their personalities that determine how they life.

There's a link between IQ and sexual depravity...I think Kleefstra is involved, somehow.

Lower IQ people generally have more sex partners, higher IQ people generally have less. Exceptions exist, but this makes sense as toilets have hypergamy in almost everything, so if a toilet values intelligence only a handful of men will be eligible to sleep with her, if she's stupid and doesn't care about intelligence the number of eligible men to fuck her is much higher.

This. I was about to say it could be argued ugly foids are more willing to fuck for validation, thus would rack up higher body counts to feel better about themselves

Based George literally uses the term "Whores" for Sub-5 toilets.

Screenshot 20230219 223140

A loser man is a virgin, a loser toilet has a tripple digit partner count.

they fuck the same but with lowered standards

I don't think self-esteem affects foids' body count that much, on average. Like with many other mental problems, "damaged" foids can find partners and boyfriends at the same rate normal foids do.

If their self-esteem comes from sex, it will soon get inflated because they can get sex right away. Getting sex for them is as easy as breathing

It depends on their view about sex. If she tolerates casual sex theres higher chance shes been ran through.

You also need to look for hatred and anger towards men, marriage, and straight relationships. Shes bitter about these things because she cant get any man to commit to her.

Physiognomy wise, if her eyes have the cold bitch stare and majority of her facial expressions in photos have a bitchy fierce vibe, high chances shes been ran through

All foids have high self esteem. No foids have low self esteem.

To all you guys saying that low self-esteem foids are more slutty, your not thinking long time. Im sure low confidence women mighy slut up to feel good about themselves. However, there is no way a woman who thinks she all that or is equal to man can be any good. Thats justs gonna tickle her hypergamy more and cause her to raise her standards even more. Same thing with body positively. Are your getting is girls who are proud to be fat. I'd rather have a world where women are anorexic and bulimic and have low dating/marriage standards than ham planets who will only settle for chad

All foids are whores regardless of there self esteem. It's actually a cycle that fuels itself.
1: Low self esteem whores out to chads. (These are usually teens/young adult foids. This is the only window in which you can stop the whoredom)
2: Constant Chad dick approval creates high self esteem.
3: Chad dumps whore thus lowering self esteem (but now chad only)
4 Foid simultaneously fakes high and low self esteem. (Pretends to be hot shit even though she knows Chad doesn't want her but also cries about how she can't get chad while shitting on her looksmatch.)

All foids have high self esteem. No foids have low self esteem.
This. Even those who are into therapy do it mostly because of their messed up brain chemistry. No foid will fuck a n incel loser just because she's on the lower end of the totem pole.

All foids are whores regardless of there self esteem. It's actually a cycle that fuels itself.
1: Low self esteem whores out to chads. (These are usually teens/young adult foids. This is the only window in which you can stop the whoredom)
2: Constant Chad dick approval creates high self esteem.
3: Chad dumps whore thus lowering self esteem (but now chad only)
4 Foid simultaneously fakes high and low self esteem. (Pretends to be hot shit even though she knows Chad doesn't want her but also cries about how she can't get chad while shitting on her looksmatch.)
Based and very well written. Number 4 showcases their sense of superiority and low self esteem, which when combined are a symptom of narcissism.