Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids unironically give you indicators of disgust?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was at the gym a few minutes ago and I was walking past this foid and she made a weird face and then kinda moved away from me.
At the end of my session I went to the bathroom and I realised that I had some chocolate around my mouth because I ate some chocolate as I needed an energy boost before the gym. I hope that's why :cryfeels:

I think that's pretty normal for a truecel.
Most of the time women would just ignore me or treat me like their friends' autistic little brother lol. But there are a few whores accusing me of trying to rape them also.

They usually just act like I do not exist. But yeah, it happened occasionally.

yeah they will make that fear/disgust/"i can't believe he's sub Chad" face

Yeah they are real it also happened to me

Idk I don't go out a lot but Ig they just ignore me

They mostly just ignore me. It’s mostly other men who give me dirty looks

It depends, with women irl it's mostly them trying to avoid me, or trying to do everything they can to signal to me that they want me to fuck off if I try to interact. On rare occasions they actually pity me, and I've had it implied to me several times that I'm a child, or that I'm not even a man.

I was at the gym a few minutes ago and I was walking past this foid and she made a weird face and then kinda moved away from me.
At the end of my session I went to the bathroom and I realised that I had some chocolate around my mouth because I ate some chocolate as I needed an energy boost before the gym. I hope that's why :cryfeels:
Don'take prolonged eye contact

Often, yes. I avoid femoids as much as possible to avoid this problem.

yeah, they even think im up to something. most of the fakecels in this forum the ''worst'' experience hey had with women is ''i saw stacy with chad the other day in the street #itsgigaover''