Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids realise deep down their inferiority, or is this a cope?

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title asks, is believing that most women are aware deep down of their own inferiority relative to men a reality, or just a big cope?

Other than all the available evidence demonstrating that men are superior to women in virtually all mental and physical aspects (because women don't respond to logic), there is the possibility that their outward hostilities toward men are a manifestation of atavistic hatred towards them FOR being observably superior - we see this among lower-class ethnic groups toward higher-class ethnic groups

However, this could be an example of men projecting their own way of viewing the world onto women, most of whom rarely have deep thoughts like this outside of their immediate reality (social media, friends, what they're eating, sex, that's literally about it)

As of right now, I'm still undecided, but even if this doesn't apply to all women, I'd be willing to bet it applies to a much larger percentage than would openly admit

I believe they subconsciously know their inferior. Therefore that being the reason for penis envy and constant misandry. They're insecure because they know deep,deep down that they are lower. And will do anything to contradict this truth. Sad really. Also why no replies in like a month?

I think they know. That's why feminists get so mad that we figured out they are lying about being huMAN

I think they do deep down. The only ones worth anything are the ones that admit it

They sure do know about it. Maybe heavy indoctrination may have changed the mind of newer generation a bit, but overall they know about it.