Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids purposefully try to make our lives hell?

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

hope i enjoy my no one
★★★★
I was thinking about this one brutal rejection I had, where the girl just said "ew" and walked away, do women purposefully try to make us as upset as possible? Somebody may lose their temper and lash out against said foid in roblox no? I just don't get it

As much as foids say they are scared to be murdered by men they sure as hell don't show it. Fact is, Most foids have never gotten their teeth knocked out by a man. They are so coddled that many wouldn't think twice about instigating a fight with someone twice their size. Honestly most foids you see walking around in public are rotten shits who deserve to be beaten.

As much as foids say they are scared to be murdered by men they sure as hell don't show it. Fact is, Most foids have never gotten their teeth knocked out by a man. They are so coddled that many wouldn't think twice about instigating a fight with someone twice their size. Honestly most foids you see walking around in public are rotten shits who deserve to be beaten.
true and someone should punch the average toilet in the face in minecraft

No. That person has always behaved like that.

yes but any nearby white knight will INSTANTLY come to her rescue.. The simp hivemind will eagerly beat the shit out of a perceived "muhsogynist" :soy::feels:
and that is why we will always exist. the average dude is whipped to the point where he'll kill an entire group of men just for a woman's love.