Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids prefer cut or uncut dicks?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I got my foreskin removed by Dr. Shekelberg as a baby and I hate it so fucking much. Sure I don't have to deal with cheese but how hard is it to just clean it with soap and water once a day? Fucking pisses me off that I'm missing out on so much.

I live in amerishart land so I guess it's normal but if I ever do somehow ascend I'm nervous that the foid will be grossed out. I used to think that they generally preferred cut cocks but ever since a few years ago they seem to have started preferring uncut ones. What's the deal?

They prefer Chad's cock

They like long fat ones.

Doubt it's something they care about

Cut. That "cheese" myth isnt real. Only happens when you dont wash the inside as a kid and it keeps getting more and more. You also missed out on having a built in dick sleeve.

They prefer a Chad's dick regardless.

I thought foids still preferred circumcised (mutilated) cock

I got my foreskin removed by Dr. Shekelberg as a baby and I hate it so fucking much. Sure I don't have to deal with cheese but how hard is it to just clean it with soap and water once a day? Fucking pisses me off that I'm missing out on so much.

I live in amerishart land so I guess it's normal but if I ever do somehow ascend I'm nervous that the foid will be grossed out. I used to think that they generally preferred cut cocks but ever since a few years ago they seem to have started preferring uncut ones. What's the deal?
How do you know the name of the doctor that circumsised you as an infant? Or was that some Jew joke? If so, don't r/whoosh me.

The dick itself doesnt really matter I guess unless literal micro. Its the person its attached too that matters. So long as he's seen as human.

Keep worrying about your uncircumcised dick while tyrone is having sex with your whole family without a condom and a foreskin.

Both types of dicks look the same erect

Keep worrying about your uncircumcised dick while tyrone is having sex with your whole family without a condom and a foreskin.

they like extremely long and fat dicks

they dont like cocks they like rubber monster toys

Doesn't matter if it's chads dick

Foids probably like dicks attached to men with attractive faces and genetics, would be my guess. :feelsjuice: