Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do foids know about this forum?

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Retarded low IQ sandnigger
★★★★
11d 13h 1m
Do foids even know that we exist? (And no not trannies, I mean real foids) do they see the posts we make? what are the odds that there's a becky or even a stacy viewing our threads right now? If it turns out that there are a couple of women lurking in this site, how would it make you feel?
Personally I'm curious as to what would be the reaction of a stacy or a becky when she sees the amount of hateful posts we make about her and her kind everyday, it would probably be a traumatic experience for her.

Last edited:
Saint Kaczynski

Saint Kaczynski

Requested ban.
-
5d 17h 29m
Stacies? No, unlikely.

Beckies? Lots of them. Mainly coming from IncelTear.

Make no mistake, most women who spend hours browsing this forum and screenshoting our threads are usually average or below average.

Actual beautiful women have successful lives and don't have the time nor the energy to constantly crap on miserable ugly men on the internet.

Have you seen images of some IT female users? Damn, they're ugly as hell. In case they were men, they would have 10 thousand posts on here.

Last edited:
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

Estuans interius Ira vehementi
★★
62d 20h 52m
i've seen women making fun of looksmax lingo on tiktok. they probably just laugh at us and the ones that seethe are the landwhales and the like on r/IncelTear.

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
22d 20h 59m
For the most part it's only IT trannies and urinalist attention whores seeking a clickbaity headline for their "news" articles.

Arabcel011 said:
Personally I'm curious as to what would be the reaction of a stacy or a becky when she sees the amount of hateful posts we make about her and her kind everyday, it would probably be a traumatic experience for her.
She would say "oh no" briefly before returning to sucking Chad's cock or posting on Instagram.
iamsubhuman said:
i've seen women making fun of looksmax lingo on tiktok.
Oh yeah, I forgot about how much the blackpill has been "discussed" at Tik Tok unfortunately.

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Lacks millimeters of good personality in his face
★★★
77d 21h 33m
Saint Kaczynski said:
Stacies? No, unlikely.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
43d 8h 27m
iamsubhuman said:
i've seen women making fun of looksmax lingo on tiktok. they probably just laugh at us and the ones that seethe are the landwhales and the like on r/IncelTear.

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
121d 4h 2m
If you count ugly fat trannies as women then yes

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

★★★★
11d 13h 1m
Broly said:
No I am talking about average looking foids or above.
iamsubhuman said:
i've seen women making fun of looksmax lingo on tiktok.
please link, I wanna see

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
121d 4h 2m
Arabcel011 said:
No I am talking about average looking foids or above.
I doubt it, average looking girls don’t care about guys like us:society:

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★
34d 11h 37m
No, we are invisible everywhere, including on the web

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

★★★★
11d 13h 1m
iamsubhuman said:
they probably just laugh at us
And I don't think so, pretty sure they'll feel offended or dehumanized.

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★★
200d 21h 19m
S

ShortUglyBald

Greycel
1d 17h 13m
There are some lowest tier ugly whores yes

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
88d 19h 12m
Yes, I know of a few.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
29d 5h 14m
There are no real females on the internet

I

imanuglysob

Officer
★★
11d 14h 18m
most know about incels but not that many know about this board, they are too busy being plowed by chad.

IT consists mostly of tranny creatures and fat holes.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
236d 4h 43m
HighTGymcel said:
There are no real females on the internet

Arabcel011 said:
Do foids even know that we exist? (And no not trannies, I mean real foids) do they see the posts we make? what are the odds that there's a becky or even a stacy viewing our threads right now? If it turns out that there are a couple of women lurking in this site, how would it make you feel?
Yes.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
171d 15h 37m
There might be some but mostly either landwale IT users, journalist looking for an easy story, and the rare BPD whore like you'd see on 4chan.

2playya

Veteran
★★
4d 8h 29m
Saint Kaczynski said:
Stacies? No, unlikely.

Make no mistake, most women who spend hours browsing this forum and screenshoting our threads are usually average or below average.

Actual beautiful women have successful lives and don't have the time nor the energy to constantly crap on miserable ugly men on the internet.

Have you seen images of some IT female users? Damn, they're ugly as hell. In case they were men, they would have 10 thousand posts on here.

G

Genetic Error

PostLikeTheFBIisntWatching Jail=Socialinteractions
★★★
3d 4h 29m
bruh even at 5'4 khhv it took me 21 years to find this forum. i highly highly doubt normies or even foids would find this

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
62d 15h 10m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Yes, I know of a few.
Elab? you know foids on the forum?

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★★★★
10d 12h 10m
Why, if they did, the would mock us like the ones on IncelTears or try and organize a witch-hunt against us. Anyways, from the Foid's perspective they think we are all cringe niceguy neckbeards. Maybe a few that were molested at a young age might have flashbacks from some of the graphic posts.

Good :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
150d 15h 10m
No, not a chance. Few of them maybe heard for the term "incel" but they are busy living their lives, some femcels from reddit probably out of curiosity for a short period of time.

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Copium addict
★★★★
1d 19h 56m
Not including incels, only news reporters who need a story and ugly ass whores try to find this site

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Paragon
★★★★★
207d 5h 17m
Saint Kaczynski said:
Stacies? No, unlikely.

:yes:

Broly said:
ugly fat trannies =/= females, no matter how hard Broly @Broly or incelerated @incelerated copes

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
121d 4h 2m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
ugly fat trannies =/= females, no matter how hard Broly @Broly or incelerated @incelerated copes
t. Nigger loving foreskin munching kike

Virginpowers

Virginpowers

25 Yr old touchless virgin
★★
1d 5h 24m
yes and it makes them seethe to no end they cant post here or virtue signal.

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★
36d 40m
Pixycel said:
There might be some but mostly either landwale IT users, journalist looking for an easy story, and the rare BPD whore like you'd see on 4chan.
GhostedPhantom said:
For the most part it's only IT trannies and urinalist attention whores seeking a clickbaity headline for their "news" articles.
imanuglysob said:
most know about incels but not that many know about this board, they are too busy being plowed by chad.

IT consists mostly of tranny creatures and fat holes.
Mecoja said:
No, not a chance. Few of them maybe heard for the term "incel" but they are busy living their lives.
Broly said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8