Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do foids know about this forum?

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
Do foids even know that we exist? (And no not trannies, I mean real foids) do they see the posts we make? what are the odds that there's a becky or even a stacy viewing our threads right now? If it turns out that there are a couple of women lurking in this site, how would it make you feel?
Personally I'm curious as to what would be the reaction of a stacy or a becky when she sees the amount of hateful posts we make about her and her kind everyday, it would probably be a traumatic experience for her.

Last edited:
Stacies? No, unlikely.

Beckies? Lots of them. Mainly coming from IncelTear.

Make no mistake, most women who spend hours browsing this forum and screenshoting our threads are usually average or below average.

Actual beautiful women have successful lives and don't have the time nor the energy to constantly crap on miserable ugly men on the internet.

Have you seen images of some IT female users? Damn, they're ugly as hell. In case they were men, they would have 10 thousand posts on here.

Last edited:
i've seen women making fun of looksmax lingo on tiktok. they probably just laugh at us and the ones that seethe are the landwhales and the like on r/IncelTear.

For the most part it's only IT trannies and urinalist attention whores seeking a clickbaity headline for their "news" articles.

Personally I'm curious as to what would be the reaction of a stacy or a becky when she sees the amount of hateful posts we make about her and her kind everyday, it would probably be a traumatic experience for her.
She would say "oh no" briefly before returning to sucking Chad's cock or posting on Instagram.
i've seen women making fun of looksmax lingo on tiktok.
Oh yeah, I forgot about how much the blackpill has been "discussed" at Tik Tok unfortunately.

No, we are invisible everywhere, including on the web

There are some lowest tier ugly whores yes

Yes, I know of a few.

There are no real females on the internet

most know about incels but not that many know about this board, they are too busy being plowed by chad.

IT consists mostly of tranny creatures and fat holes.

There are no real females on the internet
D0E7967A 8D01 4184 A141 515CFA29141A

Do foids even know that we exist? (And no not trannies, I mean real foids) do they see the posts we make? what are the odds that there's a becky or even a stacy viewing our threads right now? If it turns out that there are a couple of women lurking in this site, how would it make you feel?
Yes.

There might be some but mostly either landwale IT users, journalist looking for an easy story, and the rare BPD whore like you'd see on 4chan.

Stacies? No, unlikely.

Make no mistake, most women who spend hours browsing this forum and screenshoting our threads are usually average or below average.

Actual beautiful women have successful lives and don't have the time nor the energy to constantly crap on miserable ugly men on the internet.

Have you seen images of some IT female users? Damn, they're ugly as hell. In case they were men, they would have 10 thousand posts on here.

bruh even at 5'4 khhv it took me 21 years to find this forum. i highly highly doubt normies or even foids would find this

Why, if they did, the would mock us like the ones on IncelTears or try and organize a witch-hunt against us. Anyways, from the Foid's perspective they think we are all cringe niceguy neckbeards. Maybe a few that were molested at a young age might have flashbacks from some of the graphic posts.

Good :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

No, not a chance. Few of them maybe heard for the term "incel" but they are busy living their lives, some femcels from reddit probably out of curiosity for a short period of time.

Not including incels, only news reporters who need a story and ugly ass whores try to find this site

Stacies? No, unlikely.

:yes:

If you count ugly fat trannies as women then yes
ugly fat trannies =/= females, no matter how hard @Broly or @incelerated copes

yes and it makes them seethe to no end they cant post here or virtue signal.