Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Foid's Holes Actually Get Looser Over Time From Taking Too Many Cocks?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I guess I could have Googled my question but I'm already here, so why not?

Anyway, if a girl gets pounded by 7+ inch dicks all the time (especially Tyrone BBC) does her vagina actually get permanently loose?

I was DM'ing a foid on Instagram one time (on my meme page) and she was seething because I called her a whore. Well she told me that girl's vaginas getting loose from too much intercourse is a myth, and that the vagina can expand up to so many inches and then return to its normal size.

Yes

That's why de-roastifying surgery exists

I doubt it. But most women are depraved and stuff their vags with giant dildos. That surely stretches things out. They consider it freedom too, JFL.

Just go look at r/highmileageholes

according to San Francisco journalist Michael Castleman, M.A. who wrote about sexual research for 36 years yes, and i quote him "Frequent sex loosens it further (so don't be promiscuous, girls!)"
:lul: IT whores won't touch this.

I am pretty sure that it doesn't but women feel self conscious over it anyway

I don’t think so but it’s funny to convince foids that it does.

Youre certainly in the right place to ask, I am not sure, but I think only childbirth would have a realistic impact on their muscles, or objects that are really bigger then a humans dong.

Stretches that roast beef a mile wide
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

20200630 011342
ask this lad.

Probably if they let it rest a while the elasticity restores itself

Does constant strain change bodily tissues?
The answer is yes of course.

yes of ciourse they fucking do this is sop obvious