Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do Females understand their power?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Do females understand the sheer amount of power they have over the emotions of men, especially those who are low value? The average foid could just talk with an ugly incel for 5 minutes and the incel would have extreme surges of dopamine, and will think about that interaction for hours, days, and even weeks to come. A foid being friendly or intimate would cause a man to feel such strong feelings of acceptance and relief. That's all they have to do to an ugly to average guy to make him feel better, just talk to him.

They believe we're not entitled to anything from them, but they feel entitled to vote without signing up for the draft and take non chad men's tax money.

The thing about having so much power over someone is that it turns you sadistic. There's no reason to make women aware of power already perceived to them. Like many things that are structurally unequal the concept of female power must be destroyed

They believe we're not entitled to anything from them, but they feel entitled to vote without signing up for the draft and take non chad men's tax money.
Forget incels being entitled to sex from women, we're not even entitlted to be treated as human by most of them. And when a foid doesnt treat us a fucking subhuman trash for once we as incels get so excited, literally surging with dopamine and sex drive. Because thats all it takes for an ugly guy nowadays to feel happy, not be treated like subhuman trash.

Forget incels being entitled to sex from women, we're not even entitlted to be treated as human by most of them. And when a foid doesnt treat us a fucking subhuman trash for once we as incels get so excited, literally surging with dopamine and sex drive. Because thats all it takes for an ugly guy nowadays to feel happy, not be treated like subhuman trash.
That will only make us happy for a short time. After a while their fake kindness will get boring if they don't give us pussy like they're supposed to.

Just look at twitch and onlyfans some knows and take advantage. All other women have to problem that there are to much abundance of men, so they will make effort to reduce the amount.

Oh they know. And use it to gain attention. They have no mercy nor compasion towards those who cant satisfy their egos.

I think Foids feel an entitlement to their privileges and feel a sense of superiority over males. As they have superior privileges over them.

They know. Why do you think onlyfans and cam sites are filled with very average to below average females. Look at subreddits for onlyfans filled with saggy tits, acne filled women. You think chads are paying to see pics and interact with them? Fuck no, it’s your average to below average male who wishes he could even get a response back from the hundreds he sends. They take advantage of men like us who will never be loved into sending them money. We are smart here tho. The rest of the normie cuck population, not so much :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Oh they know. And use it to gain attention. They have no mercy nor compasion towards those who cant satisfy their egos.
Its also our job to not give them that attention. If a foid is not treating you like subhuman trash, or even being nice to you, dont act extremely nice to her out of desperation. Act normally, or how you would any male.

Remember, she may want "friends" and "connections" but she revolts at the thought of having sex with you, which is what you really want from her. And if by chance she does want to have sex with you, she will make it clear, far from just treating you nicely.

I think they understand their power since they're so good at using it. The problem is that they don't understand our lack thereof - they can't possibly imagine how someone would want to die just because of how he was born.

I think they understand their power since they're so good at using it. The problem is that they don't understand our lack thereof - they can't possibly imagine how someone would want to die just because of how he was born.
we live on another realm of existence. :cryfeels:

Male existence is so cucked if you think about it like that.

lol, of course they know

but now, thanks to pr0n i couldnt give a rat's arse. I actually quite enjoy seeing the look of bemusement on their faces when they realise that their games dont work on me.

A gigstacy acres above you is only 2 clicks away in my pocket darling...

Just hurry up and ring thru my groceries :feelsEhh:

The truth

the empathetic gender is not so empathetic

"bro you dont need validation from females bro"

its literally hardwired in male brains to want love from females
I know it is hardwired but it’s so cucked if you look at it rationality. Beyond brutal existence.

Of course women know their power that’s why they abuse it by onlyfansmaxing false accusations etc

when I can talk a couple minutes with some hole (out of pity or confusion) before it rejects me it already accomplishes my week. I know it is cucked but I am starved. when she immediately flees or makes a disgusted face it is much worse :fuk:

They are aware of it more than ever with social media.