Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do females even like sex?

Are you asserting that since women have orgasms sex cannot take place unless its with a man who can give her orgasms?

Because that's the implication of the statement you just made, otherwise stating that women have orgasms is completely irrelevant to the argument of women not liking sex being an "evolutionary negative"
I'm saying that the pursuit of orgasm is a primal driver, and I'm saying that women pursue them. They don't need men to have orgasms, any more than men need them, but "real" orgasms for both include interactions with another person.

I'm saying that the pursuit of orgasm is a primal driver

Women aren't the pursuers or choosers though, seriously your level is indoctrination is strong, I've already pointed out that women are only the "choosers" in these modern times and my point is going over your head, consensuality and women having a choice, is a relatively "new thing" for humanity, its not natural, In some data sets around 80+% of women have reported orgasm during rape, it happens whether they choose their mate or not so your point of orgasms being an idicator of women pursuing mates is a non-point they have never been the pursuers, they are the object acted upon not the subject, women choosing is an abnormality that only came into existence as humans advanced

The female orgasm may very well have been "evolved" to make the process of forced intercourse more tolerable, the women who were more likely to experience pleasure from rape, were less likely to resist and be killed, and therefore more likely to survive and pass on their genes

You are asserting that because orgasms exist, it clearly exists for mutual and consensual reasons, I'm stating that asserstion is false, if you look back at history, women never really had a choice, and yet they still had orgasms

So one sex being "frigid" isn't an evolutionary negative, so long as that sex isn't as physically capable as the other, which is the case for human males and females

Last edited:
Women aren't the pursuers or choosers though, seriously your level is indoctrination is strong, I've already pointed out that women are only the "choosers" in these modern times and my point is going over your head, consensuality and women having a choice, is a relatively "new thing" for humanity, its not natural, In some data sets around 80+% of women have reported orgasm during rape, it happens whether they choose their mate or not so your point of orgasms being an idicator of women pursuing mates is a non-point they have never been the pursuers, they are the object acted upon not the subject, women choosing is an abnormality that only came into existence as humans advanced

The female orgasm may very well have been "evolved" to make the process of forced intercourse more tolerable, the women who were more likely to experience pleasure from rape, were less likely to resist and be killed, and therefore more likely to survive and pass on their genes

You are asserting that because orgasms exist, it clearly exists for mutual and consensual reasons, I'm stating that asserstion is false, if you look back at history, women never really had a choice, and yet they still had orgasms

So one sex being "frigid" isn't an evolutionary negative, so long as that sex isn't as physically capable as the other, which is the case for human males and females
No, I'm saying horny people like sex.

No, I'm saying horny people like sex.

I agree, that's not the topic though, you are MOVING THE GOAL POST

The topic is whether one sex being "frigid" would be an evolutionary negative, and it would not make a difference so long as that sex is women, because men would just fuck women by force

If all women on the planet today went frigid today, mass rapes would start occurring around the planet within a matter of months, civility is an illusion.

Last edited:
Only with symmetrical, square-jawed, heavy-browed men. It’s currency or necessity otherwise.

It's dormant around unattractive men (most men), which gives the false impression they don't like it.
Exactly this. Also, any time a foid gets angry at you for anything, it means she's not physically attracted to you. Foids don't get angry at Chad, unless they're in a long-term relationship.

They only use it as a bargaining chip to manipulate men. Think about it, theres a reason why prostitution is a profitable business only if it's a female "worker". The demand is extremely high, but switch the genders and you'll see 0 women seeking a male prostitute.
They do enjoy sex at first. But your typical foid has had sex so many times, that it's nothing special to them and it just something normal for them. They have so much sex compared to us, that the act is not something sacred or enjoyable anymore to them. I think that's where the whole "sex isn't everything bro" meme comes from, because it comes from foids who don't really care about anyone but themselves.

Imagine having sex with top tier women so much, that it just becomes a boring past-time activity of yours. Nothing about sex ever is novel, exciting, or pleasurable anymore, and your ability to pair-bond is gone forever. That's the closest approximation to being the average female that I can think of.

Women enjoy sex with Chads. For regular guys, its an inconveniece, and she'll put it up with it if she sees she can get something out of it, aka betabuxxing. It's why normies always tell you to jestermaxx, so you can show women you are useful to them.

The whole jestermaxx thing. Had an incel tier friend who would keep telling himself he was alpha, and I kept saying that it would not be worth all his inner game/frame/keeping a woman revved up garbage. Like what is the point? If refusing to jestermaxx means no woman, the so be it. What a cucked out way to live.

I agree, that's not the topic though, you are MOVING THE GOAL POST

The topic is whether one sex being "frigid" would be an evolutionary negative, and it would not make a difference so long as that sex is women, because men would just fuck women by force

If all women on the planet today went frigid today, mass rapes would start occurring around the planet within a matter of months, civility is an illusion.
It is the topic. The topic is whether women generally were horny or frigid in prehistoric times. I say they were more horny than frigid, because otherwise causes reduced birthrates.

femoids are designed to like it when it's how the fucked up media portrays sex to be: with meat heads who don't give a shit about them

False, you are speaking about this issue within the context you were indoctrinated under, the context of "consensuality", do you think men in the "cave man days" were getting down on one knee and gifting women flowers hoping they would let them fuck?

Obviously no, they would just take a woman by force for the most part

So one sex being horny is only an evolutionary negative if there is little sexual dimorphism between them, and between male and female humans there is a lot, men are a lot faster and stronger than women, even in terms of bone density, one sex being horny would not hinder reproduction at all because the other can't even resist an act of forced intercourse

What you just said here is a perfect example of how men are being indoctrinated, the year of indoctrination your mind has faced is so hardwired into you, that you project the concept of consensual sex all the way back into the past, as though it was always the norm

Either way I'd say its more that women like sex, but only with high tier males, other than that its transactional

Women could very easily kill men in their sleep or when they are somehow distracted. So yes, one gender being horny and the other one not would be an evolutionary disadvantage.

Women could very easily kill men in their sleep or when they are somehow distracted. So yes, one gender being horny and the other one not would be an evolutionary disadvantage.

1. You really think most rapists just sleep right next to their victims? JFL, they bust a nut and they go about their business, they don't stick around for the aftermath, so your point sounds rather ridiculous, fathers sticking around to ensure their offspring survives or is raised well is also a relatively new thing for humans, having bastard children was likely a norm.

2. Yeah they could but they are mentally weak, why to you think stockholm syndrome is a common thing among women, why do you think being in an "abusive relationship" is a common thing among women and they keep running back for more abuse, its just in them to submit to violence, likely because they evolved to do so

According to this article: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-44605904

most women that reported ages 24-34 do not physically enjoy sex. Makes sense considering how insufficient intercourse is for women and since the clitoris is homolgous to the penis with nerve endings that respond to touch unlike the vagina.

They do, but it has to be mega specific to really please them in most cases. With the exact person they want, in the exact circumstances they want, after a long succession of things happening the exact way they want, etc.

Men are much more simple sexually speaking. It's like a code line, if the foid matches the loose prerequisites and they can stick their dicks in them it's good enough.
False, you are speaking about this issue within the context you were indoctrinated under, the context of "consensuality", do you think men in the "cave man days" were getting down on one knee and gifting women flowers hoping they would let them fuck?

Obviously no, they would just take a woman by force for the most part

So one sex being horny is only an evolutionary negative if there is little sexual dimorphism between them, and between male and female humans there is a lot, men are a lot faster and stronger than women, even in terms of bone density, one sex being horny would not hinder reproduction at all because the other can't even resist an act of forced intercourse

What you just said here is a perfect example of how men are being indoctrinated, the year of indoctrination your mind has faced is so hardwired into you, that you project the concept of consensual sex all the way back into the past, as though it was always the norm

Either way I'd say its more that women like sex, but only with high tier males, other than that its transactional
Very high IQ.

Last edited: