Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do females actually post on Inceltears or are they just 40 year old male pedos in disguise?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I know you're watching pedotears.

Time for you to step up and post an actual photo of yourself WITH timestamp.

What's the matter? I thought appearances don't actually matter and only personality does?

Let's see if you're brave enough to practice what you preach.

Last edited:
There is that sickening cunt named danigirl3694.

Koneko-dono is female, it's part of her job as a camwhore. So unless it's an elaborate fake (which even some people here do) I think she's real.

Koneko-dono is female, it's part of her job as a camwhore. So unless it's an elaborate fake (which even some people here do) I think she's real.
She’s a nigger ass cunt

One of her comments was posted on shortcels in which she actively brags about cheating on all most all of her relationships.
There was also another one that got deleted in which she admitted to having sex with her highschool bully JFL the only hope for her is sharia law tbh.

I believe I have seen 3-4 females there.

There are a few females but the vast maority is truecel soyboys

Inceltierius

I don't like I.T at all and to be honest I don't care what they are, they could all burn to death and it would bring great joy.

Not a surprise that they have some predatory cougar pedofoids on there after the sub18 sweet young virgin meat here.

Probably about 95% of the cucktears members who claim to be female are actually fat neckbeard males LARPing as women. Especially if they say, "I'm what those incels would call a Stacy..."

pedos in disguise

None, literally every IT user (and every regular reddit user for that matter) is a larping virgin with no life, imagine thinking young females in their prime spend their time on reddit JFL what lunacy

It´s all just BrazilianSmegma on different accounts :feelskek:

Theres anti incel groups on facebook. Its usually ugly fat women and soyboys.

I seriously doubt any actual foids are wasting their time on tutorial mode posting on reddit when they could be out collecting free chad tokens.

There are a couple of roasties but they're rare

Reddit is soy central. The only women who use it are landwhales with purple hair

Absolutely. Women are obsessed with incels they talk about them all the time on every social media. They post our posts here on .co on Twitter too. Even though reddit is a sausage fest they're disproportionately more involved in spaces like that.

I remember some user pm'd a user here a picture of her cunt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back