Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do female engineers even invent something? Or what do they do all the time?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
They study, study and study then start working but what i want to know is: what do they do all the time and why do companys have them?

Men have been creators since forever. From creating simple ancient tool to modern technology. And the thing is: Everytime something new is invented it is always a dude or dudes.

I never seen a foid invent a new mashine and then make a lot of money by selling it. What do female engineers even do then? Why do companys hire them?

Like if i was to hire someone lets say in a automobile company, i would never choose a foid because women can study and get good marks but that is not the only thing that matters when you need an good engineer. You need a problem-solver, outside the box-thinker and a creative person.

Maybe i am wrong and underestimating but can someone give me an answer?

Last edited:
They study, study and study then start working but what i want to know is: what do they do all the time and why do companys have them?

Men have been creators since forever. From creating simple ancient tool to modern technology. And the thing is: Everytime something new is invented it is always a dude or dudes.

I never seen a foid invent a new mashine and then make a lot of money by selling it. What do female engineers even do then? Why do companys hire them?

Like if i was to hire someone lets say in a automobile company, i would never choose a foid because women can study and get good marks but that is not the only thing that matters when you need an good engineer. You need a problem-solver, outside the box-thinker and a creative person.

Maybe i am wrong and underestimating but can someone give me an answer?
What they are doing? Honestly I have no fucking idea it's so empty
Why companies hire them? No choice, because of "muh equality".

They're just HR quotas that need to be filled and checkboxes that need to be marked off. That one bridge female engineers designed ended up being a disaster. I'm just glad it wasn't a plane they designed.

They hand in the work men did and take credit for it. Marie curie basically just handed in the work Pierre did but he was dead, Ada lovelace didn't do anything but said "wow maybe computers could make music" on time so now is the progenitor of computer music and that girl that "discovered" the black hole contributed 3% of the code but got all the credit.

They steal the credit from the ugly, low-status males who do all the work.

Case in point: look who got credit for the first image of a black hole. Then look into how much she actually contributed to that project, and how much was contributed by low-status males. :feelsseriously:

in merchant navy they hire women engineers in ships that transport people just because they are attractive

They are a distraction.

Oldie

Oldie1

Can someone post that gif of the female nasa scientist getting all excited about Jeremy Meeks being on her computer screen.

women have tiny useless monkey brains thus why women have invented nothing

they invent 1/10 maybe 1/20th or less even. can't think of any real foid inventions jfl