Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do faggot redpillers seriously think you can increase dick size?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
I've seen this homosexual cringe from redpillers like Alpha M who literally made a video like this
Screenshot 20240614 091303 Google Play services
Good thing I didn't waste 14 minutes of my life watching that piece of cope garbage that won't solve anything for an quarter curry half spic truecel.

Even during my redpill phase i obviously didn't believe in this shit that's how stupid it is

I mean redpill is a scam and always was.

Penis size is probably the only part you can't change after puberty. Even during puberty, it's difficult to make it larger. Best you can do is take DHT and if you're lucky, it will be an inch bigger than it should've been.

Penis size is probably the only part you can't change after puberty. Even during puberty, it's difficult to make it larger. Best you can do is take DHT and if you're lucky, it will be an inch bigger than it should've been.
Yeah anyone who thinks you can change is purely a delusional coper its like saying you can change your canthal tilt, it doesnt make sense