Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do facecopers still exist?

UnluckyCell

UnluckyCell

INCEL LIVES MATTER
I mean, do anyone still honestly and unironically believe that "face > height" in the current year? Why?

I've always believed height > face
It's the truth for anyone with half a brain and who isn't completely delusional
all it takes is 5 minutes in social media

It can be true either way no point in arguing

of you're 5,4 with a absolute 10/10 face you can probably become a face only model and moneymaxx + statusmaxx

but ive never heard of that happening yet

I mean, do anyone still honestly and unironically believe that "face > height" in the current year? Why?
height > face
but you also can't have a subhuman face either, your height wouldn't matter if st blackops2cel mogs you

but you also can't have a subhuman face either, your height wouldn't matter if st blackops2cel mogs you
I honestly have my doubts about that. I've heard women say that a tall men literally can't be ugly, regardless of his face, just the height is enoug to make him attractive.

I honestly have my doubts about that. I've heard women say that a tall men literally can't be ugly, regardless of his face, just the height is enoug to make him attractive.
they're just trying to farm engagement, what they say and what they do is different. I doubt they would date a tall guy if he looks deformed

5'6 tom cruise is probably not rotting here

I do beleive face is much more important and its not even close

Its very complex .
for white foids its height mostly that matters
For asian foids ive seen them date other asians who are 5'5 5'4 and have a good looking face.
Theres one on youtube who had a 7/10 asian foid gf and he was manlet

Face > Height or Height > Face, are both people just focusing on their specific problems while ignoring the overwhelming evidence that face = height.

Face matters a lot

Well yea that’s what the Blackpill is bruh

What about Damian Kater?
Man´s like 5´9 and has a PSL God-tier Face

Bluepilled if you think Height > Face
Exactly.
5´8 Prettyboy ChadLites still slay Cunts left and right,
so idk what the fuck these guys are on....
Seen it in real life with my own eyes.
A woman completely ignoring the Tallfag Normie, and acting all nervous around 5´8 prettyBoy Curtain Hair Chadlite.
He was taller than the girl though, but it shows women obviously love Face

Tallniggers aren't gonna like this one

Nigga I'm 181 cm high and I'm this forum, my friend is 190 cm high but he is balding like crazy and only women he fucked are prostitutes he paid for.
Face > height and blackops2cel is enough to mention.

so idk what the fuck these guys are on....
They are being self-centered and focusing only on their specific issue. It's like how desthnics think than any white guy is chad, just because he's white.

Nigga I'm 181 cm high and I'm this forum, my friend is 190 cm high but he is balding like crazy and only women he fucked are prostitutes he paid for.
Face > height and blackops2cel is enough to mention.
Exactly
Average height Prettyboy Chads slay all the time

Face copers like dylan latham dawg is like 5’5 :lul: any average height normie mogs him to oblivion

This height obsession is more prevalent in the West. Around the world, face is more important.