Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do even mothers hate their sons?

They’re stuck in their old mindset. They don’t understand how fucked everything is. It’s not their world anymore

im sorry brocel
Don’t be. I have way too many problems and I doubt my mom would have fixed them. Sometimes life is just rough.

i have noticed that ethnic women are going to hate their sons more than white women
maybe it's because ethnic toilets hate ethnic males the most but it's also because ethnic toilets have an inferiority complex and they hate the fact that their sons are going to inherit their dark features (skin, hair and eyes) so they try to marry the lightest men they could find.

you will see curry whores trying so hard to bleach their offsprings by getting a lighter dude but they always end up with a nigroid so it kinda ruins what they planned for and make them hate the child.
the same goes with height but i noticed that it's much higher with skin

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.
same lmao.
They are so fucking dumb.
Low iq and eq people.
I think they might be genuinly just too dumb for it.

My father was extremely violent and would stomp up the basement stairs before battering Mother. He'd hit her until she was on the carpet and then leave the house or rest.

Thats brutal, seeing that as a kid must left consequences on you. my dad is a huge coward so he only hit us kids occasionally when we were little and later he was guilt tripping us for not being miserable and sad enough. it bothered him, so he was using manipulations and provoking to make us feel sad and scared.

As such, I was never properly educated by Mother(Writing practice was the most she offered to me) and so I educated myself by reading any interesting books I could find, which included a nursing reference my maternal grandmother gave Mother and pocket dictionaries. When I visited my paternal grandparents, I'd sometimes read health-related articles online and fanfiction.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182605101Friday, January 29, 2016 1:15 AM CST
Naive adolescent schoolchild, this is a matter of simple-psychology. Your mother utilizes physical-violence to instill fear within your thoughts. She is hoping that fear of the behavioral-ramifications will prevent you from retaliating against her whims. Whether this is "abuse" is purely subjective.
Palypo
Png

#182605200Friday, January 29, 2016 1:19 AM CST
@para you must be fun at parties anyways, thanks k

i have noticed that ethnic women are going to hate their sons more than white women
maybe it's because ethnic toilets hate ethnic males the most but it's also because ethnic toilets have an inferiority complex and they hate the fact that their sons are going to inherit their dark features (skin, hair and eyes) so they try to marry the lightest men they could find.

you will see curry whores trying so hard to bleach their offsprings by getting a lighter dude but they always end up with a nigroid so it kinda ruins what they planned for and make them hate the child.
yup this is 100% true. Many foids hate their uglt subhuman shitskin sons. No matter what they claim.

Foids are subconsciously blackpilled, they like Chad but they think they like him due to puhsonality

Mothers are foids. They know about the height pill,framelet pill, bone structure pill, race pill etc etc etc. Fathers we know the majority of boomers and Gen X are blue pilled cucks but mothers know exactly whats up.

But a mother will never ever give their sons game and why? What is about foids that they will remain silent yet can see their son struggling because of lack of knoweledge.
Example a skinny chinlet with an SMV of 2/10 can grow a beard and automatically become 3,5/10. With gymmaxxing just to put on weight he can go from 3,5/10 to 4/10.

By looksmaxxing the incel can go from 4/10 to 5/10

Yes sure its bone structure and all that good stuff. But still a man can at least get off his backside and at least do something to improve his situation.

But the majority of fathers are blue pilled cucked and dont know any better so he could never give his son the looksmaxxing game, the beard game etc etc.

But the catch is that the mother knows exactly 100% that her son looks fucked up with his recessive chin and she knows a beard would raise his SMV by 2 solid points which means he could bang out 3/10 foids. But the common Western mother will actually tell her son to shave instead of encouraging him to grow a stylish beard .

Dudes tell me please what this is? How can mothers at least the way I see be the sons worst enemy? Or am I looking at it all wrong?
@Transcended Trucel
@Glerforpus
@ilieknothing
@Pancakecel
@C&UNIX
@JayGoptri
@lifefuel

Sure. The way I see it there are two reasons one wants to careermaxx. One is that they think obtaining money and status will help attract foids or at least make them happy for its own sake. This is a mistake because it still makes ones happiness beholden to the approval of others (not just status but even making money, beyond the threshold for a comfortable living, ultimately comes down to this). And it should be obvious by now that money and status cannot buy the love of a foid.

Another reason is to have an easy job that makes plenty of money to enjoy copes. Although initially it was the latter, by half way through uni once it became apparent I would end up a loser permavirgin, this was the main motivation that kept me going. After finally finishing uni I eventually found the perfect job for this - it was an easy IT job where I could screw around on a computer the majority of the day, only occasionally interacting with other people, while receiving a comfortable income.

However I quickly became discontent, since the work was demeaning and unfulfilling and I grew weary of my copes. And I realized I only need a fraction of the money I was getting to enjoy them, since most copes that one can enjoy as an incel require little money. That's when I realized I could have forgone all the effort needed to get such a job and been no worse off. In addition, white collar jobs are increasingly untenable due to economic deterioration, and there are now a plethora of decent jobs that can be gotten with no higher education or experience.

There's just no reason to go down that route as an incel. We need to do the utmost we can to be less dependent on this society that hates us and is going down the drain anyway. The reason our parents still tell us to do it is because they are stuck in the past and unaware of where things are and where they are headed.

First and regarding the "mother topic", I could write an entire ph.d on this, but it's grueling to even recount or at times admit to oneself. Another aspect which compounds it for the low smv children of immigrants from South Asia is they will NEVER understand jack shit about what their son is going through, the Western culture and it's ups & downs, and mother's who don't have a career and tried to be stay at home mom's without any village (extended family) to help them, these mothers usually fail miserably. My mother certainly hurt me in more ways than I can count and at her best she would do the BARE bones minimum to fullfill her motherly duties. On top of everything else, a women's natural inclination is to deny any wrong doing. Indian mother's especially the word "sorry" doesn't come out of their fucking mouth EVER. They are in pav of learning and growing.

Also what @willystroker said has quite a bit of truth to it and he explained it well.

@currycel⁰
@willystroker
@Bedford Stye
@Transcended Trucel
@Glerforpus
@ilieknothing
@Pancakecel
@C&UNIX
@lifefuel
@The Enforcer (tagged you cause you had a intense experience with family failure also)

Last edited:
Seeing as mothers sign the majority of circumcision forms in the hospital, yes, they hate their sons.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/jlo5fj/my_brothers_this_is_why_many_mixed_race_children/

First and regarding the "mother topic", I could write an entire ph.d on this, but it's grueling to even recount or at times admit to oneself. Another aspect which compounds it for the low smv children of immigrants from South Asia is they will NEVER understand jack shit about what their son is going through, the Western culture and it's ups & downs, and mother's who don't have a career and tried to be stay at home mom's without any village (extended family) to help them, these mothers usually fail miserably. My mother certainly hurt me in more ways than I can count and at her best she would do the BARE bones minimum to fullfill her motherly duties. On top of everything else, a women's natural inclination is to deny any wrong doing. Indian mother's especially the word "sorry" doesn't come out of their fucking mouth EVER. They are in pav of learning and growing.

Also what @willystroker said has quite a bit of truth to it and he explained it well.

@currycel⁰
@willystroker
@Bedford Stye
@Transcended Trucel
@Glerforpus
@ilieknothing
@Pancakecel
@C&UNIX
@lifefuel
@The Enforcer (tagged you cause you had a intense experience with family failure also)
people obviously misunderstood the core essence of my question. Which is why do mothers refuse to give their sons solid blackpill advice early on in the game of life. Example she knows her son is fcuked up but as a youngster between the ages of 18-25 his SMV is somewhat decent compared to foids older than him. A 30 year old foid will marry those youngsters and give him children. An incel can impregnate a foid taller than him and also somewhat higher SMV than him. Thats exactly how many immigrant males end up in Europe, Australia etc. But the foid moms will fight to make sure their sons never do that but the majority of sons can only get landwhales or mega low SMV foids in their age group plus the competition for those foids is brutally intense during that period. Its just an example. The fcuked up son would still end up single regardless of what ever blackpill or bluepill but at least he gets some Chadlite sons or at least average normie or HTN.. I hope you get my point.

Example 2
A foid knows her chinlet son looks better with a beard but majority of foids will deliberatly tell their sons to shave.

I wasnt talking about mothers hating their sons as in poisoning them or using magic to curse them and shieeet. I meant most mothers are fcuked up , they know the blackpill because it is their nature but still they fuck over their sons with blue pill advice that has a high chance of failure and if it does theres no solution beyond because blackpill oportunity comes but once for youngsters.

Those are just examples I could write more but ypu get the point.

Last edited:
people obviously misunderstood the core essence of my question.
Nope I understand perfectly what your question was or infact what it should be. And this I answered regarding mothers and sons.
Which is why do mothers refuse to give their sons solid blackpill advice early on in the game of life.
This is a absurd question. To assume that a female om her own, without massive guidence even thinks or process information that can lend itself to any sort of "Blackpill"
Example she knows her son is fcuked up but as a youngster between the ages of 18-25 his SMV is somewhat decent compared to foids older than him. A 30 year old foid will marry those youngsters and give him children. An incel can impregnate a foid taller than him and also somewhat higher SMV than him.
This is weird and not always the case. Again you made a very general title and then you are demanding some sort of specific answers for what you have in your personal experiences only.
Thats exactly how many immigrant males end up in Europe, Australia etc. But the foid moms will fight to make sure their sons never do that but the majority of sons can only get landwhales or mega low SMV foids in their age group plus the competition for those foids is brutally intense during that period. Its just an example.
Yeah I don't know what you are talking about honestly. My mother didn't real stop me from wanting or trying to have any particular type of foid. She would have accepted a pretty one or an ugly one. She was more interested in her own ridiculous stupid pathological issues as a ethnic mother in America.
The fcuked up son would still end up single regardless of what ever blackpill or bluepill but at least he gets some Chadlite sons or at least average normie or HTN.. I hope you get my point.
Nope. Sorry I can't relate really.
Example 2
A foid knows her chinlet son looks better with a beard but majority of foids will deliberatly tell their sons to shave.
This is something that I've noticed all women do. I believe it is a way of administering control over the person and nothing more. Women have no idea what really looks good or looks bad. They just don't like hair on men, because "not clean" and therefore just repeat this "you must shave" things like an NPC mantra without any critical thought into it. But, just FYI there are plenty of foids who do like facial hair on men. Mother's just are bullshit-programmed into repeating whatever fantasy they want to promulgate.
I wasnt talking about mothers hating their sons as in poisoning them or using magic to curse them and shieeet.
Yeha I didn't think that. And jfl wtf are you even talking about. Magic? Lmao
I meant most mothers are fcuked up , they know the blackpill because it is their nature but still they fuck over their sons with blue pill advice that has a high chance of failure and if it does theres no solution beyond because blackpill oportunity comes but once for youngsters.
Again I have no clue what you mean when you say "they know the Blackpill" this is something unique to your experiences not everyone else's.
Those are just examples I could write more but ypu get the point.
Yeah. You are all over the place, I feel.

My Mom likes me. Though its weird how pessimistic she is regarding The future. She always warns me to not too hopeful in The future, and that I Have to "learn to live Alone" I mean I'm not ugly in The slightest, its just absolutely batshit crazy hypergamy Post 2016 that kills My chances. Dad says "nah youll find someone" and I like his attitude a lot More. Also not being a pathetic normie, at Work people talk about Cars Every single Day. I dont find anything interesting about means of transport or people chasing Puck on ice.

On paper I cant believe My fate. I'm above average Height, in good shape and Have My own debtless apartment. But 200k apartment is nothing by itself in The eyes of foids, your status starts when you Have a 500k+ apartment. Just like I posted a candid shot of me to a foid from a dating site, she was really disappointed I didn't Look Fit enough(I posted I to to gym) and immediately ceased discussion. when young Prime age women think of trained man They think of someone that benches 4 plates at 195 lbs.

Last edited:
Women's love of children overrides the son's attractiveness.

Think of it like this, being a son is the equivalent of adding 6 inches to your height, perfect jawline hair face, etc, to a random woman.

In fact, i dont even think mothers are capable of accurately assessing their son's attractiveness because they value it too high.

Of course there are those drugged junky single mothers who treat their sons like shit, but those are really rotten in the brain.

My theory is that women tell their sons to shave, because they want their sons to look like children.

Women tell their husbands to not shave, because they want their husbands to look like men.

Lol why would a mother think about how their son shouldnt shave so he can be more attractive and stick his dick into other women? That is kind of cucked to think about.

Its like if a father gave his daughter the advice to wear extremely short and revealing clothing so she has a better chance of being fucked by other guys, that would be cucked

@currycel⁰
@willystroker
@Bedford Stye
@Transcended Trucel
@Glerforpus
@ilieknothing
@Pancakecel
@C&UNIX
@lifefuel
There's research that shows that parents care less for ugly kids. Many also arent aware of how the modern world works in many ways. Its over.

There's research that shows that parents care less for ugly kids. Many also arent aware of how the modern world works in many ways. Its over.
This is difficult to ascertain it's level of credibility. I mean, my parents are also unattractive, and yes they are clueless about such things but I don't think my mother held my looks against me jfl. In fact she was always telling me I'm handsome like some sort drug induced robot who leads their child into complete delusion and even maybe suicide once they hit rock bottom. They denied that I was being mocked in school or rejected by even below average looking girls. This can sometimes be the case with white, black, and Latino parents, but many times, depending on the level of education, doesn't have to be.

Same with Indian fathers in the West. And the fact they themselves are low smv males it very frustrating because you can see that you are hurting their feelings by explaining the truth, but alas, it IS the truth and sometimes you have to explain it. This might be true for Western whites but it's not true for Indian parents who immigrated to America or Europe. They just don't know what is ugly or what is attractive. They generally don't care either. The further back in time you go the more unaware the generations are. This was actually a good thing, in some ways. In other ways, it's a terrible thing. When your parents don't validate your experiences it creates a rift between parent and offspring that can may never heal.

One thing you (or anyone wondering) must realize about curry parents who immigrated and then gave birth to children in the U.S. or U.K./Europe, is that most of them, if they spent years 0-25 in India have ABSOLUTELY no idea what Western culture entails. Some did a better job than others by their children, but for the most part, curry parents are unable to grasp the reality of Western social culture. They manage to stay in their Indian circles even after coming to the U.S. BUT for their offspring, we can't do that make a living or "fit in" so of course we learn a more palpable meaning of pain and suffering.

Last edited:
This is difficult to ascertain it's level of credibility. I mean, my parents are also unattractive, and yes they are clueless about such things but I don't think my mother held my looks against me jfl. In fact she was always telling me I'm handsome like some sort drug induced robot who leads their child into complete delusion and even maybe suicide once they hit rock bottom. They denied that I was being mocked in school or rejected by even below average looking girls. This can sometimes be the case with white, black, and Latino parents, but many times, depending on the level of education, doesn't have to be.

Same with Indian fathers in the West. And the fact they themselves are low smv males it very frustrating because you can see that you are hurting their feelings by explaining the truth, but alas, it IS the truth and sometimes you have to explain it. This might be true for Western whites but it's not true for Indian parents who immigrated to America or Europe. They just don't know what is ugly or what is attractive. They generally don't care either. The further back in time you go the more unaware the generations are. This was actually a good thing, in some ways. In other ways, it's a terrible thing. When your parents don't validate your experiences it creates a rift between parent and offspring that can may never heal.

One thing you (or anyone wondering) must realize about curry parents who immigrated and then gave birth to children in the U.S. or U.K./Europe, is that most of them, if they spent years 0-25 in India have ABSOLUTELY no idea what Western culture entails. Some did a better job than others by their children, but for the most part, curry parents are unable to grasp the reality of Western social culture. They manage to stay in their Indian circles even after coming to the U.S. BUT for their offspring, we can't do that make a living or "fit in" so of course we learn a more palpable meaning of pain and suffering.
The prevalence of bluepilled parents is no good for their kids either I feel. It just ends up leading them down an endless path of nothing

Nope I understand perfectly what your question was or infact what it should be. And this I answered regarding mothers and sons.

This is a absurd question. To assume that a female om her own, without massive guidence even thinks or process information that can lend itself to any sort of "Blackpill"

This is weird and not always the case. Again you made a very general title and then you are demanding some sort of specific answers for what you have in your personal experiences only.

Yeah I don't know what you are talking about honestly. My mother didn't real stop me from wanting or trying to have any particular type of foid. She would have accepted a pretty one or an ugly one. She was more interested in her own ridiculous stupid pathological issues as a ethnic mother in America.

Nope. Sorry I can't relate really.

This is something that I've noticed all women do. I believe it is a way of administering control over the person and nothing more. Women have no idea what really looks good or looks bad. They just don't like hair on men, because "not clean" and therefore just repeat this "you must shave" things like an NPC mantra without any critical thought into it. But, just FYI there are plenty of foids who do like facial hair on men. Mother's just are bullshit-programmed into repeating whatever fantasy they want to promulgate.

Yeha I didn't think that. And jfl wtf are you even talking about. Magic? Lmao

Again I have no clue what you mean when you say "they know the Blackpill" this is something unique to your experiences not everyone else's.

Yeah. You are all over the place, I feel.
You know what, I think the users here are all of different social backgrounds, this was my mistake from the very get go. Some users are not immigrants and lived their whole lives in one place thus never knowing the "game". I say the game because I am now in my mid 30's so for my generation it meant knoweledge as in dont hate the player hate the game etc etc.

Google refugees in North Africa trying to cross into Europe. I am based in Europe and I arrived in Europe as a young adult. Luckily for me my father is North European but I arrived speaking little of his mother tongue etc etc. So all immigrants start off in the low class slums of the cities here. Here we meet all these immigrants with no documents, illegals, thugs etc etc.

I can tell you from watching the "game"(quest to regularise their immigration status) for documents that even older Stacies will gladly marry a younger man of lower SMV, of course he cannot be Shrek. A 35 year old woman will marry a 20 year old man and get her pussy banged out 10 times a day by that man and even give him a chadlite son. The Jeremy Meeks and such Chads are produced in many such unions.

This what I mentioned to you is a blackpill. It is even mentioned in the Quran that even the prophet of Islam did this and married into big money.

As an example of what I meant by "blackpill" . Now I realise that 99.99% of the users get confused by my ramblings because to a seasoned thug, refugee so on and so forth etc etc the " game" makes perfect sense but people who never were forced to venture out wont have gone through the experiences.

Those were just examples so now I understand that nobody will understand me. Oh and i said mothers using magic just to be dramatic.

But my whole point was that as women mothers whats happening in the world because they are women and talk with other women but never give their sons this knoweldge in a summarised nutshell thats what i meant.

okay bye

my mom hates me

Yes mothers absolutely hate their non chad sons. Why would a mother be aby different than any other foid.

The prevalence of bluepilled parents is no good for their kids either I feel. It just ends up leading them down an endless path of nothing
You know what, I think the users here are all of different social backgrounds, this was my mistake from the very get go. Some users are not immigrants and lived their whole lives in one place thus never knowing the "game". I say the game because I am now in my mid 30's so for my generation it meant knoweledge as in dont hate the player hate the game etc etc.

Google refugees in North Africa trying to cross into Europe. I am based in Europe and I arrived in Europe as a young adult. Luckily for me my father is North European but I arrived speaking little of his mother tongue etc etc. So all immigrants start off in the low class slums of the cities here. Here we meet all these immigrants with no documents, illegals, thugs etc etc.

I can tell you from watching the "game"(quest to regularise their immigration status) for documents that even older Stacies will gladly marry a younger man of lower SMV, of course he cannot be Shrek. A 35 year old woman will marry a 20 year old man and get her pussy banged out 10 times a day by that man and even give him a chadlite son. The Jeremy Meeks and such Chads are produced in many such unions.

This what I mentioned to you is a blackpill. It is even mentioned in the Quran that even the prophet of Islam did this and married into big money.

As an example of what I meant by "blackpill" . Now I realise that 99.99% of the users get confused by my ramblings because to a seasoned thug, refugee so on and so forth etc etc the " game" makes perfect sense but people who never were forced to venture out wont have gone through the experiences.

Those were just examples so now I understand that nobody will understand me. Oh and i said mothers using magic just to be dramatic.

But my whole point was that as women mothers whats happening in the world because they are women and talk with other women but never give their sons this knoweldge in a summarised nutshell thats what i meant.

okay bye
We are trying to cover a wide range of topics at once. But in short, here's one of my main points on Parents & Incels:

I think that Western white parents (if they have an otherwise decent relationship with their child, can be convinced of the fact that low smv in the post modern era means more Incels and not able to get into a stable situation and thus stop trying because not worth it anyway

-VERSUS-

Ethnic and more specifically Indian immigrant parents having a really tough time accepting this reality before the fallout has a chance to cause serious family damage.

Thus it takes years to repair the damage and heal, if that even becomes an option.

And yes @ethniccel1 I think you're right, socio-economic background matters. Class and education also matters. It changes how the family either splits apart or stays together.

Im 25. I cant grow a beard. Just pubic hair on the neck. :feelsrope:

The only man a woman truly loves is her son. Women don't love men, they love what men DO for them. I saw this once and it broke me:

Love only flows in one direction: Man > Woman > Kids > Dog

No one loves a man. Men give love. They're not meant to receive it.