Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do even mothers hate their sons?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Mothers are foids. They know about the height pill,framelet pill, bone structure pill, race pill etc etc etc. Fathers we know the majority of boomers and Gen X are blue pilled cucks but mothers know exactly whats up.

But a mother will never ever give their sons game and why? What is about foids that they will remain silent yet can see their son struggling because of lack of knoweledge.
Example a skinny chinlet with an SMV of 2/10 can grow a beard and automatically become 3,5/10. With gymmaxxing just to put on weight he can go from 3,5/10 to 4/10.

By looksmaxxing the incel can go from 4/10 to 5/10

Yes sure its bone structure and all that good stuff. But still a man can at least get off his backside and at least do something to improve his situation.

But the majority of fathers are blue pilled cucked and dont know any better so he could never give his son the looksmaxxing game, the beard game etc etc.

But the catch is that the mother knows exactly 100% that her son looks fucked up with his recessive chin and she knows a beard would raise his SMV by 2 solid points which means he could bang out 3/10 foids. But the common Western mother will actually tell her son to shave instead of encouraging him to grow a stylish beard .

Dudes tell me please what this is? How can mothers at least the way I see be the sons worst enemy? Or am I looking at it all wrong?

My mom loves me

Foids sons are the only ugly men foids don’t hate

My mom loves me
did she blackpill you? I am not asking about if she cooks you food or washes your clothes. I am asking if she gave you game ?

did she blackpill you? I am not asking about if she cooks you food or washes your clothes. I am asking if she gave you game ?

Nope no game just bluepilled advice

My mom hates me, and she thinks that my bad looks are entirely my own fault. She immediately says that her other kids are better looking when I tell her its because of genetics. So obviously it's not her fault and also it's not because of my bad genetics according to her logic. And it's not even true in the first place, my sister is a truecel as well. My mother isn't the most intelligent person to say the least, but she certainly thinks that she is very smart which makes it even more annoying.

@Transcended Trucel
@Glerforpus
@ilieknothing
@Pancakecel
@C&UNIX
@JayGoptri
@lifefuel

my moms hates me she calls me ugly and retarded the moment she gets angry at me, only live with her cause its rent free lol

My mom hates me, and she thinks that my bad looks are entirely my own fault. She immediately says that her other kids are better looking when I tell her its because of genetics. So obviously it's not her fault and also it's not because of my bad genetics according to her logic. And it's not even true in the first place, my sister is a truecel as well. My mother isn't the most intelligent person to say the least, but she certainly thinks that she is very smart which makes it even more annoying.
Did she ever give you advice/game on looksmaxxing, gymmaxxing, racepill maxxing etc etc? Or she was just insulting all the time?

Did she ever give you advice/game on looksmaxxing, gymmaxxing, racepill maxxing etc etc? Or she was just insulting all the time?
The opposite. She was gaslighting me and telling me that I don't need surgery, and that I should smile more. And at the time I believed her.

moms cant understand or cope that as a sex haver they gave birth to a non sex haver, so they love you but they just gaslight you with 'just be confident son'

The opposite. She was gaslighting me and telling me that I don't need surgery, and that I should smile more. And at the time I believed her.
Hmmm

moms cant understand or cope that as a sex haver they gave birth to a non sex haver, so they love you but they just gaslight you with 'just be confident son'

no my mom is blue pilled she said just work hard in school and get good grades and good job and she didnt understand when I said kids dont give a shit about those things and it would get me beat up

no my mom is blue pilled she said just work hard in school and get good grades and good job and she didnt understand when I said kids dont give a shit about those things and it would get me beat up
how old are you?

25 I got kicked out of college twice because although I had good grades in HS I had mental breakdown and failed all my college classes
mental break downs because of too much pressure and expectations?

Some hate their sons, some don't. But in my case, she hates me.

mental break downs because of too much pressure and expectations?
honestly I just skipped all my classes to play video games. I have no clue how to function as an adult which is why im neet now. parents forced me to study all my life and as soon as I left to live in the dorm I just couldn't find the point of studying

live back with parents now

honestly I just skipped all my classes to play video games. I have no clue how to function as an adult which is why im neet now. parents forced me to study all my life and as soon as I left to live in the dorm I just couldn't find the point of studying

live back with parents now
okay.

Studying aint for you my ninja. You need practical hand on learning at work.

my sister is a truecel as well.
?????????????????????????????????

It depends on the mom. Women are bipolar. Sometimes they will give typical bluepill advice sometimes not. Some women treat their sons with a halo and think they are god's gift to the female species but she's probably just coping with the fact that he's a normie or uggo. Most moms encourage their sons to status and moneymaxx. As far as women are concerned you can always betabucks. But I find that discussions about looksmaxxing only come up when the son brings it up first. Usually it's just bullshit like grooming and showering, wearing nice clothes, that they will suggest. But they will advise their daughters to use makeup and do their daughter's hair.

I want to bang my head against a wall when mothers ridicule their son's looks. Bitches are so narcissstic they think chad is coming out of their womb. It's your genetics you stupid bitch.

You did the right thing. I spent all my youth studymaxxing and eventually attained a good career only to end up miserable and realize how pointless it all is. If you don't have a family to provide for you may as well do the minimum to fend for yourself.

Mothers (most anyway) are the only foids ones that feel true empathy for a male

Mothers (most anyway) are the only foids ones that feel true empathy for a male

It doesn't matter. Anyone with basic cognition can see why they've become so desperate.

For my mom, I think it's a constant tug-of-war between her instinct for unconditional motherly love and her instinct to despise subhuman men. I noticed she stopped caring about me as much once I became a baldcel and it became apparent I'll never get married. Also my brother has kids now so she no longer has to depend upon me for that.

I’m no where near as good looking as my dad, but I’m far better looking than my mom.

>Dad
>College athlete
>Bodybuilder
>6’1”
>Literally looks like Arnold with darker hair

>Mom
>Severely obese
>5’1” max (probably less)
>Can barely move on her own
My mother understands she was clearly the genetic limitation in her kids.

My mom even apologized to me for making us shorter, although I’m the only one of the 3 of us under 6’0”. She offered me and my 6’0” brother to get HGH if we wanted to be taller. Unfortunately, we’re both way too old for that to work. She probably thought we’d be taller because her oldest son is 6’3”, I was 5’10” in middle school, and my brother was 6’0” in 9th grade.

Unfortunately, we all stopped at those respective points.

Workin Moms Parenting GIF by CBC

She’s also apologized for circumcising us and said she cried each time it happened.

Gee thanks mom, I’m glad you feel some type of empathy. If only you fucking did something about it.

Tbh, I don’t even know how my mom and dad ended up together. My dad started dating my mom right after a terrible breakup, and they kinda hinted that they nearly got divorced right after they got married. But my family is very religious, so they worked through it instead, sort of. More like my dad learned to put up with how much my mom sucked because he was stuck.

For my mom, I think it's a constant tug-of-war between her instinct for unconditional motherly love and her instinct to despise subhuman men. I noticed she stopped caring about me as much once I became a baldcel and it became apparent I'll never get married. Also my brother has kids now so she no longer has to depend upon me for that.
<Wow you touched on a very important point here. Foids are first and foremost loyal to their nature and instinct and family bonds come second. Which means if a son is ubhuman even tough he could at least to a degree lokksmaxx his mother wont give the knoweldge because she couldnt give a damn about blackpilling a subhuman none Chad.

@lifefuel @Robb97

Last edited:
Which means if a son is ubhuman even tough he could at least to a degree lokksmaxx his mother wont give the knoweldge because she couldnt give a damn about blackpilling a subhuman none Chad.
Actually when I was 18 my mom noticed my hairline receding and put me on finasteride and offered to pay for a hair transplant. But now even the fin doesn't stop my balding so I think she gave up hope on me. So, even though she never explicitly blackpilled me, as usual actions speak louder than words.

You did the right thing. I spent all my youth studymaxxing and eventually attained a good career only to end up miserable and realize how pointless it all is. If you don't have a family to provide for you may as well do the minimum to fend for yourself.
thank you for the words. can you tell me about your life now and why the career hasn't helped you be happier? I have been thinking a lot about careermaxxing in some introvert field if I could manage

Yes, when I was a extremely ugly kid (7-12), my mother hated me. She’d take jabs at me in front of my entire family. She always got mad when I was too quiet and would say “what is wrong with this little boy”. Once, she went three days without speaking to me and simply ignored my existence. I can’t even remember what I did but I always remember that.

Now that I’m older, she doesn’t do this anymore. I’m going to put both of my parents in nursing homes or just abandon them in some forest and go about my day.

Looks play into how much parents care about their kids too.

thank you for the words. can you tell me about your life now and why the career hasn't helped you be happier? I have been thinking a lot about careermaxxing in some introvert field if I could manage
Sure. The way I see it there are two reasons one wants to careermaxx. One is that they think obtaining money and status will help attract foids or at least make them happy for its own sake. This is a mistake because it still makes ones happiness beholden to the approval of others (not just status but even making money, beyond the threshold for a comfortable living, ultimately comes down to this). And it should be obvious by now that money and status cannot buy the love of a foid.

Another reason is to have an easy job that makes plenty of money to enjoy copes. Although initially it was the latter, by half way through uni once it became apparent I would end up a loser permavirgin, this was the main motivation that kept me going. After finally finishing uni I eventually found the perfect job for this - it was an easy IT job where I could screw around on a computer the majority of the day, only occasionally interacting with other people, while receiving a comfortable income.

However I quickly became discontent, since the work was demeaning and unfulfilling and I grew weary of my copes. And I realized I only need a fraction of the money I was getting to enjoy them, since most copes that one can enjoy as an incel require little money. That's when I realized I could have forgone all the effort needed to get such a job and been no worse off. In addition, white collar jobs are increasingly untenable due to economic deterioration, and there are now a plethora of decent jobs that can be gotten with no higher education or experience.

There's just no reason to go down that route as an incel. We need to do the utmost we can to be less dependent on this society that hates us and is going down the drain anyway. The reason our parents still tell us to do it is because they are stuck in the past and unaware of where things are and where they are headed.

thanks bro for sharing I appreciate it and I think you at least tried and found out some stuff so thats cool

from my research and your words seem to reinforce it, something has happened where the cost to cope as an incel is not really much higher than the 1980s, but the cost of betabuxxing is like now 20x what it used to be in the 1980s so at this point its not even a possibility anymore. it was over before it began

Last edited:
Mothers are foids. They know about the height pill,framelet pill, bone structure pill, race pill etc etc etc. Fathers we know the majority of boomers and Gen X are blue pilled cucks but mothers know exactly whats up.

But a mother will never ever give their sons game and why? What is about foids that they will remain silent yet can see their son struggling because of lack of knoweledge.
Example a skinny chinlet with an SMV of 2/10 can grow a beard and automatically become 3,5/10. With gymmaxxing just to put on weight he can go from 3,5/10 to 4/10.

By looksmaxxing the incel can go from 4/10 to 5/10

Yes sure its bone structure and all that good stuff. But still a man can at least get off his backside and at least do something to improve his situation.

But the majority of fathers are blue pilled cucked and dont know any better so he could never give his son the looksmaxxing game, the beard game etc etc.

But the catch is that the mother knows exactly 100% that her son looks fucked up with his recessive chin and she knows a beard would raise his SMV by 2 solid points which means he could bang out 3/10 foids. But the common Western mother will actually tell her son to shave instead of encouraging him to grow a stylish beard .

Dudes tell me please what this is? How can mothers at least the way I see be the sons worst enemy? Or am I looking at it all wrong?
No