Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do dates arranged by others count?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
This guy I know who's close to becoming a wizard has been on a few dates arranged by his male work colleagues when they found out he's still a virgin, the foids in these dates were family or friends of said work co-workers with one being a confirmed landwhale. The dates never went anywhere and the foids all wished to "remain friends" shortly after, although I don't believe he's been in contact with them since.

Do they really count as organic dates? It's more like parents arranging playdates for their loner kid. He claims this means he's not an incel despite trying dating apps for years without success.

Wtf is a play date?

Invite him to the forum ASAP

Incel for sure.

This guy I know who's close to becoming a wizard has been on a few dates arranged by his male work colleagues when they found out he's still a virgin, the foids in these dates were family or friends of said work co-workers with one being a confirmed landwhale. The dates never went anywhere and the foids all wished to "remain friends" shortly after, although I don't believe he's been in contact with them since.

Do they really count as organic dates? It's more like parents arranging playdates for their loner kid. He claims this means he's not an incel despite trying dating apps for years without success.
I had a few of my "friends" try that on me, it was always a fucking landwhale...

Wtf is a play date?
Like parents arranging for someone's kid to come over and play with their kid, often arranged when the kid is too much of a sperg to make their own friends.
Invite him to the forum ASAP
I've tried many times, I've even sent him links to forum posts and the wiki explaining how everything on there is cited with sources. Problem is he's a denialcel and mocks incels despite being one himself. Reminds me of those reddit inceltear or foreveralone posters who don't want to accept inceldom despite being incels themselves.
Incel for sure.
100%
Another innocent soul will be blackpilled
I've tried force feeding him the blackpill but he refuses to swallow, maybe something will change when he turns 30 (he recognizes the term wizard and doesn't want to be one in a few years).
I had a few of my "friends" try that on me, it was always a fucking landwhale...
What happened on your arranged dates?

Like parents arranging for someone's kid to come over and play with their kid, often arranged when the kid is too much of a sperg to make their own friends.

I've tried many times, I've even sent him links to forum posts and the wiki explaining how everything on there is cited with sources. Problem is he's a denialcel and mocks incels despite being one himself. Reminds me of those reddit inceltear or foreveralone posters who don't want to accept inceldom despite being incels themselves.

100%

I've tried force feeding him the blackpill but he refuses to swallow, maybe something will change when he turns 30 (he recognizes the term wizard and doesn't want to be one in a few years).

What happened on your arranged dates?
Well they were just group chats they added me to but close enough

He mogs me for having dates with women :feelsjuice:

Srsly I think these foids didn't have the guts to say "no" straightaway, so they went to date him knowing in advance it wouldn't go anywhere.

It certainly counts if one of them ends up liking him. It used to be one of the most common ways to meet one's spouse.

It's still somewhat common for normalfags who are older and had past relationships, because after a certain age even they struggle to find dates, so their family or friends will assist. But for a guy who's never had a girlfriend, it's unlikely to go anywhere.

I once had my mom try to set me up with a girl from her work. I cringed at the thought of going on a date arranged by my mom so I said no. In hindsight I wish I would've tried it. Especially since I wasn't obviously balding back then.

some of my friends tried to arrange a date for me and she rejected me. brutal.:feelsbadman:

Were they blind dates?

Yes they count. The main way people meet is through friends/co workers. This is also how foids are never single, they always have friends hooking them up with guys they know. It’s fucking impossible to meet girls on your own unless you’re attractive enough for dating apps or you’re a kidcel still in high school/college

Were they blind dates?
I think they might have been yes, must have been brutal for him when they finally met and she wanted to leave.
It’s fucking impossible to meet girls on your own unless you’re attractive enough for dating apps or you’re a kidcel still in high school/college
Yep, even if you go into town on a Saturday night and hit the bars and clubs it's still impossible if you're not good looking. Even guys will reject you in a sense as having you in their group isn't a good look for them as it lowers the combined sexual market value of the group.

Yes, they count, except the one with the landwhale.

This is a warm approach and it's the least worst way of dating. It eliminates the imagined insecurity foids have when they meet an unknown, non-chad man.

This guy I know who's close to becoming a wizard has been on a few dates arranged by his male work colleagues when they found out he's still a virgin, the foids in these dates were family or friends of said work co-workers with one being a confirmed landwhale.
NTs and friendhavers= fakecels @Incelius Savage

Only fakecels go on dates.

NTs and friendhavers= fakecels @Incelius Savage
We're both diagnosed autistic almost 30 year old virgins except he's a denialcel, we met in class.

Not at all. It’s actually a sign of a truecel. You went on numerous dates and none of them worked out. People like that usually reach wizard (30) and even wraith (50) status.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back