Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do curries have female friends?

Do you have female friends?

• I'm a curry and I have female friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a curry and I do not have female friends

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • I'm a non-curry and I have female friends

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I'm a non-curry and I do not have female friends

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
I

incel4life

Captain
It seems like foids are especially mean to curries in that not only is being a curry a deal breaker for dating, but it is a deal breaker for even being a friend. I see non-curries complain about being friendzoned, but curries don't even get female friends. Foids won't even smile or make eye contact with a curry out of politeness, this is how disgusted they are by them. They find even the thought of a platonic friendship with one to be extremely revolting.

ive seen curries friends with other curries, one of my curry "friends" unironically ended up manipulating and raping one jfl

Last edited:
I don't have female friends but that is because I'm a Non-NT retard. I see many second gen curries with female friends/social groups/girlfriends where I live. The only ones that seem to struggle are either ugly or non-nt FOB(Fresh off the boat) or a combination of both.

I've seen curries and subhumans in general with foid friends. Even you can have one as long as you're not scary-ugly.

I've seen curries and subhumans in general with foid friends
I saw the last days curries flirting with foids.
It seems like foids are especially mean to curries in that not only is being a curry a deal breaker for dating, but it is a deal breaker for even being a friend. I see non-curries complain about being friendzoned, but curries don't even get female friends. Foids won't even smile or make eye contact with a curry out of politeness, this is how disgusted they are by them. They find even the thought of a platonic friendship with one to be extremely revolting.
I hate curries because they would steal my things and are beggars. I dont want to have friends that stink and shit on the streets. I dont want to get jumped by curries. they are scammers so never trust a curry-gypsy

I dont have any female friends but dont got any male ones either

Women don't want to be associated with Indians.

noodlewhores and curry foids hate me, but it's okay because they have the lowest smv anyway

Last edited:
rarely, only good looking gymmaxx curries with good skin and hair basically chad curries have female friends.