WorldYamataizer

Captain
41d 8h 7m
I

imsorry

Admiral
★★★★
55d 18h 12m
None of this has anything to do with inceldom discussion.

No one gives a shit about your hate boner for people who don't share pig skin like you.

This cumskin female wouldn't give you two looks out in the street. Crying about muh race mixing is cope and retarded.

That said I hope this displeased you immensely and you cry yourself to sleep thinking about it.

View attachment 418419
basically this, words of wisdom. ^

i admit that i was upset when people from other countries came to study for free [EU programme for education erasmus+ (we jokingly call it orgasmus+, because you learn nothing studying abroad and it is mainly used to get laid)].

but how can i be upset, and care about race, when those same women don't like me?

why was i upset? because if you are born with a different pheno in a fully white country you will 100% experience bullying. nothing i can do, those kids will either grow up different & cool or despise their parents for breeding here.

Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
89d 10h 6m
nothing i can do, those kids will either grow up different & cool or despise their parents for breeding here.
They don't feel the same way as you. They'd kill you at the first opportunity

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Aggressivecel
-
7d 4h 30m
“Race has nothing to do with inceldom discussion”

J. F. L.

cope. Chad comes only in one flavor: cumskin. There is no such thing as a “chaddam” “chadpreet” or “chadriguez”. That’s just stupid as shit to think there is

I

imsorry

Admiral
★★★★
55d 18h 12m
I mean you can't trust an invader in your country, obviously.
refugees usually leave because they get no benefits, and those that create families here face lots of discrimination.

actually seen 1 curry getting mugged at the bus by some trunk guys.

can't do anything about it, if women want to fuck exotic men they get to fuck exotic men but they risk getting pump&dumped.

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
98d 12h 23m

J. F. L.

cope. Chad comes only in one flavor: cumskin. There is no such thing as a “chaddam” “chadpreet” or “chadriguez”. That’s just stupid as shit to think there is
Tbh. Chadpreets and Chaddams just look more white

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
67d 1h 38m
cumskincels provably have the best chance to ascend

typically not ugly
High T usually
Semi large to large dicks
Have a SEA of potential options in the form of noodlewhores

why dont most cumskins just settle for noodlewhores and be done with it

I'm trying

Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
89d 10h 6m
refugees usually leave because they get no benefits, and those that create families here face lots of discrimination.

actually seen 1 curry getting mugged at the bus by some trunk guys.

can't do anything about it, if women want to fuck exotic men they get to fuck exotic men but they risk getting pump&dumped.
God you're such a pathetic little faggot. Keep groveling, worm

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★★★★
100d 15h 25m
I'm grateful for their contributions to civilization as a whole, and in a personal level I owe them because I almost killed one of them. I am doomed to be his sidekick until he turns into ashes.

Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
89d 10h 6m
why am i a faggot?

did i say anything wrong?
You don't have any self-respect or even a basic sense of self-preservation. But, whatever, I shouldn't have lost my temper.

I

imsorry

Admiral
★★★★
55d 18h 12m
You don't have any self-respect or even a basic sense of self-preservation.
i think i do.

however, women in my country do not, that's why they choose to sleep around and cohabitate with foreigners during their college/uni days.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
134d 18h 13m
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
89d 10h 6m
i think i do.
You are feeling sympathy for people who are leeching off you, coming to your country to take benefits that belong to you, just because they aren't being treated nicely 100% of the time. Would you feel bad for a guy who broke into your house and started taking food from your fridge, sleeping in your bed, etc. because your brother was rude to him? Because that's basically exactly what you're doing when you feel bad about a hostile foreign invasion force being "discriminated" against.

I

imsorry

Admiral
★★★★
55d 18h 12m
You are feeling sympathy for people who are leeching off you, coming to your country to take benefits that belong to you, just because they aren't being treated nicely 100% of the time.
not exactly, i only feel sympathy for children that are brought into this hell hole. i do not feel bad for parents at all. those mothers are fully aware and do know that their child is going to be born, look different & be treated different.

that curry that was mugged at the bus was a truecel ngl i felt bad for him, because i was in those situations lots of times and couldn't fend for myself. i genuinely think it's wrong to assault people just because you don't like how they look.

Would you feel bad for a guy who broke into your house and started taking food from your fridge, sleeping in your bed, etc. because your brother was rude to him? Because that's basically exactly what you're doing when you feel bad about a hostile foreign invasion force being "discriminated" against.
i would not. they flee the country themselves.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
56d 7h 48m

J. F. L.

There are definitely chaddam, chadpreets, and chadriguez. Just like there's also Tyrone's. Sounds like you just have a hatred of white people and choose to brandish it on here. Are you a antifa/blm faggot or something? Or did you come from cuckswithouthate?
Greycel being greycel episode 254263

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?!
135d 54m
just move across the world to a shithole, learn their language and hard betabuxx some roast so you can have truecel mongrel sons theory

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
19d 15h 22m
Uniroincally yes.
Know this fat white guy at my job who watches anime.
This fucker has a gf.
JBW Is true anyone who says otherwise is a lying simp bitch

BigHeadCel

BigHeadCel

Recruit
★★
6d 0m
Can’t asianmaxx at the moment, the Asians already in the country have better options than me

DefiantGhost

DefiantGhost

This world is rotten...
★★
13d 11h 8m
Uniroincally yes.
Know this fat white guy at my job who watches anime.
This fucker has a gf.
JBW Is true anyone who says otherwise is a lying simp bitch

Gog

Gog

Revelationcel
-
5d 23h 33m
I hate cumskins, especially snobby europoors who think they are so cultured and enlightened because of their country's intellectual heritage which they usually gatekeep even though they don't know a thing about it and are descended from insignificant farmoids. That stuff is for everyone man. I'm so glad europe is crumbling and they are going extinct.

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

Leader of Ordo Inceleratis
★★
21d 22h 55m
typically not ugly
High T usually
Semi large to large dicks
Have a SEA of potential options in the form of noodlewhores
1 - no, im ugly
2 - probably not, im not sexually dimorphic enough which is a sign of low t
3 - also no, 5.5x3.9, pencil dick
4 - maby

Deleted member 21768

Deleted member 21768

Short-Fused Oldcel
-
117d 9h 9m
I don't care. I don't care on race in general. Someone from every race mog me somehow so I really don't care.

Azaylias

Azaylias

The Penguin from Familyguy1999
★★★★★
44d 14h 43m
Greycel thread

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Ugly
★★★★★
80d 12h 11m
Yes but because they're usually extremely spoiled. Left wing cuhrakas make my blood boil since they're SUCH bitches and race traitors and right wing crackers/cumskins/mayos are frustrating because they're so arrogant about shit that's not their fault despite looling like this:

Last edited:
Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
19d 15h 22m
Is she a noodlewhore?
No, she's a cumskin. Way above him in looks, she's like a 6/10(she's a walking stick but her face is more important)

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
82d 5h 57m
Aight got a residency spot in sea for me then & a penis enlarger bro?
basically this, words of wisdom. ^

i admit that i was upset when people from other countries came to study for free [EU programme for education erasmus+ (we jokingly call it orgasmus+, because you learn nothing studying abroad and it is mainly used to get laid)].

but how can i be upset, and care about race, when those same women don't like me?

why was i upset? because if you are born with a different pheno in a fully white country you will 100% experience bullying. nothing i can do, those kids will either grow up different & cool or despise their parents for breeding here.
Any minority anywhere under the right circumstances will be bullied, I'm white English in ENGLAND but had the misfortune to be born to poor parents in a highly ethnic neighbourhood with undiagnosed at the time Aspergers, I was bullied by ethnic (black, Kurdish) kids due to being a "pussy" white with high inhibition & not being socially suave due to autism, parents failing to teach me properly & not having extended family or loyal friends didn't help either.

Point is I was a majority while they were a minority on a national scale but on a local level I was the "ethnic minority" so to this day I am between worlds, I dislike the races that treated me badly & cannot relate to my own "culture" as I never grew up with it.

A late growth spurt & being malnourished helped none either.

99% of ppl will not understand this as this is not a common occurrence to be a minority in your own land for so many years.

Last edited:
Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
★★
1d 42m
Only when they mog me, which is most of the time.

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
36d 1h 12m
Yes, fuck Mayocels