Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do Chads have it easier than Stacies?

Who has it easier in life?

• Total voters
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
By Chads here i mean men who are *actually* attractive to women aka Tall Prettyboy Chads, not gymmaxxed chinlets like the bald bugatti man.

Not too long ago i actually thought the opposite, but now i am slowly getting convinced that, indeed, Chads do have it easier than Stacies. Probably a result of society slowly transitioning from Patriarchy to Matriarchy. Chads are also rarer than Stacies and that probably plays a part too.

Last edited:
No, it should be obv that appearance isn't enough by itself from all the incels & killers that r chadlite

Stacies have it easier than Chads the same way ugly women have it easier than ugly men.

as a chad life is easy but you're still expected to do shit. if ur stacy u can do nothing 24/7 and be fine

Stacies have it easier than Chads the same way ugly women have it easier than ugly men.
Ugly women having it harder or easier than Chads? That can be a toss up actually. Well, there's the Juggernaut law afterall...

Beckies are having it easier than chads in some cases. Richfags mog everyone.

some stacies are married into stable income. although, they too have competition with other stacies to preserve their rank and looksmax with their chad boyfriend.

Chad still has to wageslave. Stacies don't even have to work. They can just get with a millionaire and raise their networth by millions

The one who has a pussy has it easier in soyciety, as a rule

I think there are fewer prime chads than there are stacies. So Stacy might have it more difficult to find a chad on the top end.