Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Chads actually cold approach foids?

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
To start off, I go to bars occasionally on the weekend, and I don’t think I have seen that many guys approach women in general. Sure, I’ve seen guys, including my friends, simp and buy drinks to women, but it is almost alway unsuccessful. As soon as the woman gets what she wants, usually just a free drink, she becomes dismissive. It seems that good-looking 8+ men are already hanging out with Stacies or alike - they walk into the bar with these women as friends to start with.

I am just curious how these Chads befriended them. I just don’t believe that they proactively cold-approached those females at a bar or something and started hanging out. I don’t think I’ve seen an 8+ man approaching a woman at a bar like that. Men approaching women always seem awkward one-way street to me.

Obviously, I’ve never been approached by a woman in my entire life, and I never approach them. And because I’ve seen the aforementioned guys almost always fail at cold-approaching, I don’t think that’s how Chads meet Stacies in general. My guess is that they went to the same high school or college, and they start out organically rather than through a cold approach or any of that weird bullshit. Or rather, foids approach Chads more than the other way around.

Last edited:
To start off, I go to bars occasionally on the weekend, and I don’t think I have seen that many guys approach women in general. Sure, I’ve seen guys, including my friends, simp and buy drinks to women, but it is almost alway unsuccessful. As soon as the woman gets what she wants, usually just a free drink, she becomes dismissive. It seems that good-looking 8+ men are already hanging out with Stacies or alike - they walk in the bar with these women as friends to start with.

I am just curious how these Chads befriended them. I just don’t believe that they proactively cold-approached those females at a bar or something and started hanging out. I don’t think I’ve seen an 8+ man approaching a woman at a bar like that. Men approaching women always seem awkward one-way street to me.

Obviously, I’ve never been approached by a woman in my entire life, and I never approach them. And because I’ve seen the aforementioned guys almost always fail at cold-approaching, I don’t think that’s how Chads meet Stacies in general. My guess is that they went to the same high school or college, and they start out organically rather than through a cold approach or any of that weird bullshit. Or rather, foids approach Chads more than the other way around.
They saw something in them, CHAD

I had an Anglo-Saxon Chad friend in highschool. 6'2, broad shoulders, anvil chin, muscular. Everywhere he went, literally everywhere women were approaching him and asking for his number. We once went with a group of nerds and him to a comic book shop for 15 minutes, and two different unrelated women approached him and both asked for his phone number while he was in there.

I only once saw him approach a woman, she was a Stacey. And she rejected him.

I've never seen it. I used to work at a bar too. Occasionally guys would try to buy some girl a drink and of course lots of flirting going on, but it was always a girl they had obviously already met at some point. The PUA thing of approaching literal strangers and immediately trying to ask them out is so fucking autistic I can't believe so many guys have fallen for it.

Foids approach chads, the whole thing of “women don’t approach” is a myth. If chad does cold approach, however, he basically has a 90%+ success rate

They don't necessarily have to, a lot of those Chads have large social circles with attractive and wealthy foids that they warm approach and get to fuck. Or they have those foids approach them and practically hop on their dicks, same thing happens on Tinder. They have infinite ways to find girlfriends and get laid, they don't need to stick to 1 approach at all even if they might cold approach in bars once in a while. Administrator mode. :feelsclown:

No, women cold approach Chad

Cold approaching is not a thing in Germany so idk

They don't necessarily have to, a lot of those Chads have large social circles with attractive and wealthy foids that they warm approach and get to fuck. Or they have those foids approach them and practically hop on their dicks, same thing happens on Tinder. They have infinite ways to find girlfriends and get laid, they don't need to stick to 1 approach at all even if they might cold approach in bars once in a while. Administrator mode. :feelsclown:
Facts tbh

The PUA thing of approaching literal strangers and immediately trying to ask them out is so fucking autistic I can't believe so many guys have fallen for it.
Literally, cold approach is such a joke.

Women ask out chad (aka pretty boys)

chad can do whatever he want, mang.

over

Yes, they do, but the reverse happens more often. Foids are extremely shameless in their thirst for chad.

Last edited:
This. The same way niggas talk about passive income, Chad gets passive pussy

Reminds me of this Tyrone I saw on youtube. He went onto Tinder, and wasn't even doing anything. And he was scrolling through pages and pages of women messaging him, which he wasn't even answering 99% of their messages. He had 100's of unread messages after 1 day.

Scrolling through his messages in the video it was women of all races.

foids don’t approach , they are way too scared they have zero T, zero sex drive, and are neurotic, afraid, care about rejection, and dont want to be seen as sluts.

Literally, cold approach is such a joke.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Remember the desperate normies who do magic tricks and palm reading to complete stranger women and even do it in just random places like on the street.

I've never seen it. I used to work at a bar too. Occasionally guys would try to buy some girl a drink and of course lots of flirting going on, but it was always a girl they had obviously already met at some point.
Yeah, normies always talk about "going out of your comfort zone and approach girls," but it just doesn't work at least in this context.

They don't necessarily have to, a lot of those Chads have large social circles with attractive and wealthy foids that they warm approach and get to fuck.
And these social circles start out early for these Chads through family connections and the friends they make in high school due to their popular status right?

foids don’t approach , they are way too scared they have zero T, zero sex drive, and are neurotic, afraid, care about rejection, and dont want to be seen as sluts.
I think its more ego and neurosis, they will rarely if ever bother approaching but even then the only approach HVM so they risk a chance of rejection since chad gets choices. They will never ask incel or normies because they will simp for them first

To start off, I go to bars occasionally on the weekend, and I don’t think I have seen that many guys approach women in general. Sure, I’ve seen guys, including my friends, simp and buy drinks to women, but it is almost alway unsuccessful. As soon as the woman gets what she wants, usually just a free drink, she becomes dismissive. It seems that good-looking 8+ men are already hanging out with Stacies or alike - they walk into the bar with these women as friends to start with.

no women cold approach chad and give them IOIs

I sometimes hang around bars around midnight and usually I see guys with toilets, but it's always difficult to tell if they came together or just met. I do sometimes see people approach each other but I rarely see it evolve into long conversations (probably mostly because the music is too loud).

The whole “if you have to approach, you’re not chad” thing is bullshit. Yes confident foids approach chad, but many girls would just be shy and he would still have to make the first move to initiate conversation

Foids give you the fuck me eyes if you're Chad. It's more like a warm approach than a cold approach

The whole “if you have to approach, you’re not chad” thing is bullshit. Yes confident foids approach chad, but many girls would just be shy and he would still have to make the first move to initiate conversation
Yeah, Chads might "approach," but before he initiates, a foid gives him a clear indication by eye contact or implication that she wants to be with him. You are not a Chad if you've never received any kind of such clear indication by a foid. Unless you have severe autism you should be able to catch that next time you're out at a bar or something.

Yeah, Chads might "approach," but before he initiates, a foid gives him a clear indication by eye contact or implication that she wants to be with him. You are not a Chad if you've never received any kind of such clear indication by a foid. Unless you have severe autism you should be able to catch that next time you're out at a bar or something.
That's true, but on top of that there will be girls who are shy and are genuinely intimidated by him and not give any signal. He would not care of course and still approach and she would fuck him