Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do blackcels have a place in the incel community?

Michintaiji

Michintaiji

Self-banned
-
I'm for one curious because well.... I'm black lol

most can ascend because (((media))) halo

yes, we're a diverse community:soy:

This forum has a very slight ethnic majority

Niggers are incels by definition so yes.

You tell me

The creator of this site is black, my nigger.

no thanks but I'm glad to be apart of the family.
you can't be part of the family unless you are an obedient house negro, GrAYnigger

stop rebelling against your masters, worthless slave

Disobedient GrAYniggers should kill themselves

Why are u using boxer rebellion pfp if ur black?

Why are u using boxer rebellion pfp if ur black
pretty simple, I admire and respect rebellions that fought back to take back their countries plus the boxers were pretty badass and I like the flag design.

Yes but prepare yourself to endure constant racial slurs from your "brocels"

yes of course. skin color dont matter if you cant get sex your life is suffering.

Yes but prepare yourself to endure constant racial slurs from your "brocels"
I have already encounter a lot of those since being on here but honestly it doesn't really bother me that much lol

pretty simple, I admire and respect rebellions that fought back to take back their countries plus the boxers were pretty badass and I like the flag design.
Hm fair enough. What do you think about Africa and its many infightings?

A lot of people like to say that the state of Africa and the reason for its constant wars between each other and in their own countries is because of "colonialism" and the "white devil" which I don't think is entirely true. Yes the history of colonialism, etc. plays a role in some way but the end of the day, I think the majority of nations in Africa just lack proper leadership and knowledge to govern because it seems like almost every African nation is rule by a dictator or corrupt government and they're always in some type of crisis.

most can ascend because (((media))) halo
Muh blacks and spics can't be incel, I honestly think we're even worse off than curries and rice in some ways bc we're expected to fit into the mold of the cliche macho ghetto scumbag thug that society (and our own "people" have made for us), and if we don't fit that stereotype then we're ostracized and hated by our own communities and seen as an even bigger joke by white people bc they aren't even intimidated by you either. At least curries and rice can STEMmax and have their own people, spic-cels and blackcels are in a whole other dimension of suffering and I really think its criminal that it isn't brought up more often

Niggers are incels by definition so yes.
Nigger challenge: try not to be the biggest victim in the room (impossible challenge, until they meet jews and they learn jews aren't white)

A lot of people like to say that the state of Africa and the reason for its constant wars between each other and in their own countries is because of "colonialism" and the "white devil" which I don't think is entirely true. Yes the history of colonialism, etc. plays a role in some way but the end of the day, I think the majority of nations in Africa just lack proper leadership and knowledge to govern because it seems like almost every African nation is rule by a dictator or corrupt government and they're always in some type of crisis.
No it's because you're inherently violent and low IQ. But welcome to the forum.

Why wouldn’t they?

Why would they not? There are plenty of blackcels. Even some of our most famous Saints such as Oreoman or Baraka (RIP) are black.

Anyone who actually follows the definition of incel is welcome but its a loose community so people will make fun and insult you for being black

Don't see why not, your face don't care 'bout your race & if you're the wrong side of height things will not be alright.

Master literally is black