Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The difference between blackcels and niggers

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
-
I don't despise niggers, because they have black skin.

I despise niggers, because they are niggers (behave like niggers).

This distinction is important. There are black people who aren't niggers.

Fellow blackcels are ok in my eyes.

Last edited:
blackcels gets bullied by niggers and have to isolate themselves from those thugs

blackcels gets bullied by niggers and have to isolate themselves from those thugs
Blackcels that OP is talking about are the docile whitr washed blacks who are not from thr ghetto. They are generally the token black guy in white social circles. They get made fun of by everyone for acting like whites. If u are a black, people expect u to act like a pavement ape otherwise you will be tr3ated like a doormat as a blackcrl.

you mean the ones with guns and smoke weed?

Blackcels that OP is talking about are the docile whitr washed blacks who are not from thr ghetto. They are generally the token black guy in white social circles. They get made fun of by everyone for acting like whites. If u are a black, people expect u to act like a pavement ape otherwise you will be tr3ated like a doormat as a blackcrl.
I feel you bro, shit sucks for everyone who doesn't behave like a caricature from a sitcom. The jew brainwashing on the masses is too strong.

Blackcels are some of our greatest allies. Shoutout to Saint Oreoman and the rest of the True Forced Loneliness community.

its pure hell working with the ghetto blacks tyrone will scream orders from across the warehouse while shaniqua from the other side of the dock where the trailers drop their load will cry about some random thing

I used to have an absolute hatred of all niggers until I came onto here. Meeting blacks that don't participate in thug culture made me realize there's a huge difference between niggers, and black people.

I used to have an absolute hatred of all niggers until I came onto here. Meeting blacks that don't participate in thug culture made me realize there's a huge difference between niggers, and black people.
(((They))) are trying as hard as possible to turn black people into niggers and unfortunately they are quite succesful.

I'm aware of the distinction between blacks and niggers, however even the civilized negroes are doomed to inevitably chimp out during the interaction with the other specimen of their race. Nigs are way more hiveminded than whites and even asians.

black"cels" don't exist. inceldom is ethnic problem solely

I don't like woods, a wood is a wigger. I live in such a scummy city. The other day, I was with my mother riding downtown and we saw a black hooker step out of a white truck and walk over to a band of tweakers. They congregated behind a Little Cesear's that sat just a block away from a police station. Disgusting.

Well, that's just bullshit. I have spoken to a self-identified sub3 black kid on Discord who told me that he had sex with a hooker and even had a girlfriend once. It really isn't over for some of you, success is engendered by fortuity and chance (and the will to act upon opportunities).

Well, that's just bullshit. I have spoken to a self-identified sub3 black kid on Discord who told me that he had sex with a hooker and even had a girlfriend once. It really isn't over for some of you, success is engendered by fortuity and chance (and the will to act upon opportunities).
ethnic = sand curry and rice
not blacks
you saying that proves to me blackcels don't exist.
also I post mog you despite you having an account 40 days older

ethnic = sand curry and rice
not blacks
you saying that proves to me blackcels don't exist.
Maybe they don't. @Mortis
also I post mog you despite you having an account 40 days older
The posts of my older accounts combined exceed 15000. Why is this something you boast of? It's like bragging about getting cucked. Participating in this forum with alacrity and enthusiasm is absurd.

The posts of my older accounts combined exceed 15000. Why is this something you boast of? It's like bragging about getting cucked. Participating in this forum with alacrity and enthusiasm is absurd.
as an ethnicel this is the only place I'm safe so I'm enthusiastic

as an ethnicel this is the only place I'm safe so I'm enthusiastic
Honestly. If I kept my first account and made it to Paragon I probably would have gotten laid for it. People in my city know about this forum and actively monitor my accounts. @Sparrow's Song got laid because of his relation to incels.

Turbo based take + followed

Its impossible to be a black"cel" all you literally have to do is go outside unless you are literally severely deformed