Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do Beards Really Make You More Dominant, aggressive looking, etc.?

Do Beards Really Make You More Dominant?

• Yes but not if soyboy

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Yes even if soyboy

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I've been thinking about this and some of us give bearded soy cucks a lot of crap but I can't help but imagining this

would be even less threatening and/ or more pathetic seeming if clean shaven. Just imagine it for a moment, if you will.

Also there's chad. "Cope most chads are clean shaven" you might say. While definitely not always true in the 1st place, but assuming it is, a scruffy chad would be even more successful given his ability to potentially masculinitymogg even a better looking pretty boy/ babyfaced fellow chad, if by societal perceptions alone if nothing else.

Food for thought. Obviously, I've been contemplating beardmaxxing myself recently :soy:

Whit soy boys usually mogs Rice normies so I would say Yes.

It’s all about the jaw. If you have a weak jaw then you can never be intimidating.

Soyboys have beards to compensate for their subhuman lower third.

i think its all face and mannerisms/facial expressions. if you're good looking and scowl all the time you'll always look more dominant than a normie that makes cuck faces all day. facial hair doesn't really matter.

Photoshop a beard onto Justin Bieber and see how dominant and aggressive he looks

Photoshop a beard onto Justin Bieber and see how dominant and aggressive he looks
Aha but I'm talking relative to how they looked before. I'm comparing each specimen to nobody but themselves here, you understand?

Also I should have added that individual growth patterns are a huge factor. But not really because unless you're a ricecel or certain other niche races, the vast majority of adult males will have a full beard after about 6 to 8 months.

Not really. It's some bs they came up to hide their ugly faces.

Beard makes you look ultra-manly if you have the muscular frame and/or a specific intimidating facial expression/eyes like the Russian MMA fighter Aleks Emelianenko.

alexander-emelianenko1.jpg

Emelianenko_monsatery_vice_670.jpg

Beards can be paired with a good eye area.