Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do as much as you can to piss off a Stacy, NEVER be nice to them

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
If you're still at the stage where oh wait, maybe being nice to this stacy can get me some cred this isn't for you.

Do not befriend stacies and do what you can to flip the cycle of events. Incels tend to get insulted by stacies first, always, instead do it to them. Look at them with disgust if you make eye contact, and if they ever speak to you in school respond in short sentences with annoyed looks . Don't spurge, - it won't work out, but just be rude and reticent. Like if they ask you if you have a pencil just stare at them disgustedly and ignore them.

And If you know one on tiktok, comment insulting things on its page - which is what I have been doing to some stacies since January. I even made an account with ones father as my profile picture and used that to insult it even more. Now its entire page is private because of me, but I still have a lot of work to do. Not recommending anything illegal because FEDs, obviously. Just think about as doing to them what they will do to you OR other incels who weren't blessed with fucking arbitrary genetics. Imagine this fucking cucked world, being born with blue eyes blonde hair, and a vagina gives you nothing but simplicity.

No, Stacies are popular, will gossip with other men, and make a social outcast that gets bullied at work or school.

Just avoid women in public; however, you can be rude to them on the internet like what @Notorious Inkler has done on Photofeeler.

Last edited:
that's social death right there. people will make your life hell if you get on a stacy's bad side.

why just stacies, beckys in some ways are worse

i only need to EXIST within their vicinity to make them pissed off at me

Just minimize contact as much as humanly possible. As an incel, you have everything to lose and nothing to gain from interactions with women, particularly Stacies who won't fuck you in a million years.

that's social death right there. people will make your life hell if you get on a stacy's bad side.
Just minimize contact as much as humanly possible. As an incel, you have everything to lose and nothing to gain from interactions with women, particularly Stacies who won't fuck you in a million years.
:yes:, you can't afford to make yourself more into the generic stereotype of dangerous, misogynistic incels: whatever you do, this world is out to get you.

I'll give stacies credit where credit is due. It requires discipline to watch their diet and stay thin, especially in burgerland. I hate landwhales who stuff themselves with garbage and ruin their bodies.

No, Stacies are popular, will gossip with other men, and make a social outcast that gets bullied at work or school.

Just avoid women in public; however, you can be rude to them on the internet like @Notorious Inkler has done on Photofeeler.
Exactly

And accused of rape, jfl, just avoid them four your own sake

If you whine about other highschoolers not liking you, none of reality is for you. Roping would be the smart move

If you whine about other highschoolers not liking you, none of reality is for you. Roping would be the smart move
that's not as bad as it can get. getting fired from your job (if stacy is a coworker) is one of the very possible and very bad outcomes, being asocial is fine, but it's useful to at least have the tact to get the people around you not to dislike you.

And accused of rape, jfl, just avoid them four your own sake

Just avoid women in public; however, you can be rude to them on the internet like what @Notorious Inkler has done on Photofeeler.

This is all a huge way to cope. 'Muh i want to protect my image bro' 'muh i want cred from others bro'

If you're an incel and not a fakecel, you're already at the lowest in society.

You will NEVER have real friends. You will NEVER have the 'chadlike social interactions' you dream of. Stop chasing this.

The only way you can get worse is if you get arrested, and unless you're a low IQ cel who doesn't know how to be rude, you're not going to go to jail for looking at a stacy with disgust everytime you make eye contact. If you cope with "but stacies can get false rape accusations!" I'm just going to laugh at you.
that's not as bad as it can get. getting fired from your job (if stacy is a coworker) is one of the very possible and very bad outcomes, being asocial is fine, but it's useful to at least have the tact to get the people around you not to dislike you.
This just seems like a huge cope to me to be nice to Stacy, because you're a cuck. If you get fired at your job for being rude to a stacy, you were going to get fired anyways. You already had no place in the job as your co-worker is a stacy and your boss sees you as an ugly piece of trash he can replace whenever. Obviously you're not supposed to spurge (what I said) to stacy, but if you can't handle looking at them with disgusting and treating them like the incel when you are, then you're really grasping on a thin rope for your humanity.

Last edited:
This is all a huge way to cope. 'Muh i want to protect my image bro' 'muh i want cred from others bro'

You will NEVER have real friends. You will NEVER have the 'chadlike social interactions' you dream of. Stop chasing this.

The only way you can get worse is if you get arrested, and unless you're a low IQ cel who doesn't know how to be rude, you're not going to go to jail for looking at a stacy with disgust everytime you make eye contact. If you cope with "but stacies can get false rape accusations!" I'm just going to laugh at you.
You'll end up with even more shit, I mean if you already in low inhibmaxx then go for it, but I don't want to lose my comfort, I can't deal with norme drama anymore.

We already know this, but you can always go lower in the eyes of society from just getting ignored.

You want people to talk behind your back everywhere you go and experience complete social exclusion, because I have when I called some girls sluts in class and fat, once because they were bullying me.

You want to get revenge on them by being rude, you think foids care that some short curry nerd wants to hurt their feelings and delicate egos?:lul:

I once invited a stacy for food, jerked off in it, mixed it together for the cum to disappear and the cunt ate it, probably didn't notice because all of the cum she's been guzzling throughout her life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I show them my penis in public. They usually start screaming and call le cops but they can't arrest me because I have schizophrenia which was caused by catastrophic damage in my central nervous system due to sleep deprivation (skipping rest days) and steroid abuse :lul::y'all::cool::p:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::waitwhat:

fuck roasties! these whores need to be taken down a peg

There's nothing more subhuman than an incel spouting something like, "Stacy was really nice to me! Stacy's are much better than other foids" etc.

Almost as bad as, "Chad is based! Chad is our allies" I actually used to see this cringe shit posted here years ago.

You want to get revenge on them by being rude, you think foids care that some short curry nerd wants to hurt their feelings and delicate egos?:lul:

Wait, if you mean they wouldn't care, then kind of contradicts what you implied previously.

If my social cred is ruined by insulting Stacy ---> Stacy told others ---> stacy cared

If Stacy wouldn't care because I'm incel ----> Stacy won't tell others ---> Social cred won't be ruined
I once invited a stacy for food, jerked off in it, mixed it together for the cum to disappear and the cunt ate it, probably didn't notice because all of the cum she's been guzzling throughout her life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Smart dude, this is what more men should do. Fuck, I wish I could spit in a stacy's food and laugh asit eats it
There's nothing more subhuman than an incel spouting something like, "Stacy was really nice to me! Stacy's are much better than other foids" etc.

Almost as bad as, "Chad is based! Chad is our allies" I actually used to see this cringe shit posted here years ago.
It's insanely fucking cringe, indeed. I thought the same way, I thought this asian whore I had a crush on was nice because it smiled to me once. It never gave a single fuck about me, It only smiled out of pity. Chads and Stacies will never care about us, this world is divided beyond hope because of DNA

Last edited:
How the hell did you actually manage to invite out a Stacy and actually get her to come??

Sounds like gay faggot made up shit. Either that or you're literally a faggot, faggot infiltration to the incelsphere is an elephant in the room.

How the hell did you actually manage to invite out a Stacy and actually get her to come??

Sounds like gay faggot made up shit. Either that or you're literally a faggot, faggot infiltration to the incelsphere is an elephant in the room.
Cucko! It's you again:soy::soy::soy:

Wait, if you mean they wouldn't care, then kind of contradicts what you implied previously.

If my social cred is ruined by insulting Stacy ---> Stacy told others ---> stacy cared

If Stacy wouldn't care because I'm incel ----> Stacy won't tell others ---> Social cred won't be ruined

Gossiping about you is not the same as them caring: you think I care when I share someone a story of a mentally ill homeless shitting himself on the Subway is me caring about him or how about when some sheltered Stacy posts something against racism before making a racist joke about Asians?:lul:

Stacies are rare, met very few throughout my life.

If you're still at the stage where oh wait, maybe being nice to this stacy can get me some cred this isn't for you.

Do not befriend stacies and do what you can to flip the cycle of events. Incels tend to get insulted by stacies first, always, instead do it to them.

I would rather just not engage positively or negatively.

Stacies know how to hold grudges and sic their orbiters on you to pester you.

I have enough irritating things in my life as it is.

Gossiping about you is not the same as them caring: you think I care when I share someone a story of a mentally ill homeless shitting himself on the Subway is me caring about him or how about when some sheltered Stacy posts something against racism before making a racist joke about Asians?:lul:
Um, what? This is a bad retreat. If you do something, you care to do it. You can't do something without caring to do it. if you share a story of a mentally ill homeless person shitting himself... you cared enough about what happened to share it...When stacy virtue signals posts something against racism...she cares about her reputation enough to try to virtue signal...

There were better responses you could have gave from that...

Fag radar is accurate
Bca

Not just stacies, but all foids.

If they're going to look down on us, we should look down on them.

based. a trucel with nothing to lose except some financial safety is best suited for this

Not just stacies, but all foids.

If they're going to look down on us, we should look down on them.
Foids have less neurons making them subhuman we need to genocide them

woman are only there to soak up your time and fucking drain your energy if given the chance

these fucktwats can fuck themselfs

lmao they have chad bfs that'll beat you up. better to avoid the drama. but ig it's safe to do on TikTok but it's again waste of a time since nobody cares that much about comments on TikTok.