Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do any of you play any grand strategy games? Specifically EU4, HOI4, CK2, and or Stellaris?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21324
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21324

Self-banned
-
I'm fucking bored out of my mind right now and honestly love these games but find single-player to be fucking boring as hell and I don't have any friends.
I'm really just looking to buy Bannerlord soon and need to fill in the time gap between then and now with some entertainment.
So, If any of you are interested in perhaps playing some multiplayer campaigns in any of the games I mentioned, let me know and I'll dm you my steam.
Also, the multiplayer campaigns will probably just be vanilla but I'd totally be down for a Kaiserreich hoi4 mp though.

I'd also be down to play some CS:GO, Rust, and or VALORANT.
Though, these games require more than 2 people IMO.
Also, inb4 "hAHAHa BABY CS GAME HAHaHA".
It's honestly a great competitive fps shooter and totally different from CS:GO, so fuck you.

Edit:
Forgot to mention that I have all the DLC for hoi4 and eu4.

Last edited:
I tried EU4 many years ago but it was just too much too understand.
I play HOI4 on and off when I'm bored.
I have CK2 but never bothered trying since the year it takes place in doesn't interest me.
Stellaris doesn't interest me either since space theme.

Europauniveralisanime Europa universalis

I like and play paradox games

No not me man

I play ck2 but i play single player, I have EU4 but have never playes it.
I can spend all night playing ck2 if i get into a tough war or succession crisis

That's my steam, idgaf if everyone can see tbh but just add me if interested.
Also, to any of the blue pillers seeing this, feel free to add me so I can whoop your ass in any of the games mentioned above.
I tried EU4 many years ago but it was just too much too understand.
I play HOI4 on and off when I'm bored.
I have CK2 but never bothered trying since the year it takes place in doesn't interest me.
Stellaris doesn't interest me either since space theme.

Honestly, half the shit in eu4 is pointless flavor and filler anyways lol.

Lmfao @Pomerania, Hungary, and the HRE states lol.
Pomerania pirate campaign is where it's at tbh.
No not me man
What do you play?
I play ck2 but i play single player, I have EU4 but have never playes it.
I can spend all night playing ck2 if i get into a tough war or succession crisis

You should get into eu4, it's a "very fun" learning experience.
I like and play paradox games
Add me then if you're down for a mp game or two.

Last edited:

Stopped playing CSGO. Don't know the other games.

Hovered between LE and LEM. The game was just infected with cheaters. This was circa 2015-2016. I have no idea how good/bad it is now.

Every second or third game had at least one cheater on each side. Nobody would toggle on at the start. Then during some key clutch moments, there would be some very, very suspicious movements or aiming where the guy clearly walled. Then it's a domino effect where both sides toggle and it devolves into a shitshow.

Hovered between LE and LEM. The game was just infected with cheaters. This was circa 2015-2016. I have no idea how good/bad it is now.

Every second or third game had at least one cheater on each side. Nobody would toggle on at the start. Then during some key clutch moments, there would be some very, very suspicious movements or aiming where the guy clearly walled. Then it's a domino effect where both sides toggle and it devolves into a shitshow.

Damn, ok, pretty good.
I gotta agree with you on the toggle domino effect because it happens all the fucking time in comp pubs and I usually just play Faceit but the people that play Faceit are so fucking toxic and act like they're playing on the big screen during a 1M$ tourney, it's unbelievable.

Last edited:
I used to play EU and HoI religiously back than when I was a high schooler. I can't really imagine myself playing any of them right now thou. A single campaign takes ages. I lost interest in them completely.

Damn, ok, pretty good.
I gotta agree with you on the toggle domino effect because it happens all the fucking time in comp pubs and I usually just play Faceit but the people that play Faceit are so fucking toxic and act like they're playing on the big screen during a 1M$ tourney, it's unbelievable.

Faceit/ESL open etc. are so much cancer. There's too much ego and a lot of negative energy (toxicity). Never played in any of them, because they demanded too much attention and hours of commitment, like a part-time job. Fuck that noise.

What did you hope to get out of playing on Faceit? Competitive pub matches are pretty good competition.

I used to play EU and HoI religiously back than when I was a high schooler. I can't really imagine myself playing any of them right now thou. A single campaign takes ages. I lost interest in them completely.

EU4 campaigns are too fucking long and HOI4 campaigns are just border gore galore with ridiculous peace conferences with a laggy ass end game.
Every once in awhile they're fun to play, but I definitely don't play more than a campaign every month.

Not a grand strategy game but have u tried Disco Elysium?

i play hoi4 but i'd rather keep the embarrassment to myself

Faceit/ESL open etc. are so much cancer. There's too much ego and a lot of negative energy (toxicity). Never played in any of them, because they demanded too much attention and hours of commitment, like a part-time job. Fuck that noise.

What did you hope to get out of playing on Faceit? Competitive pub matches are pretty good competition.

I was primarily hoping for fewer cheaters and trolls, however, I got a bunch of bottom fraggers thinking they will go pro by giving me CSGO coaching lessons instead.
i play hoi4 but i'd rather keep the embarrassment to myself

I don't blame you, lol.
I won't judge, alright, just sayin'

Victoria 2 is one of my top-tier copes, I play eu4 and ck2 too but not as much and also don't have the dlc

I'm fucking bored out of my mind right now and honestly love these games but find single-player to be fucking boring as hell and I don't have any friends.
I'm really just looking to buy Bannerlord soon and need to fill in the time gap between then and now with some entertainment.
So, If any of you are interested in perhaps playing some multiplayer campaigns in any of the games I mentioned, let me know and I'll dm you my steam.
Also, the multiplayer campaigns will probably just be vanilla but I'd totally be down for a Kaiserreich hoi4 mp though.

I'd also be down to play some CS:GO, Rust, and or VALORANT.
Though, these games require more than 2 people IMO.
Also, inb4 "hAHAHa BABY CS GAME HAHaHA".
It's honestly a great competitive fps shooter and totally different from CS:GO, so fuck you.

Edit:
Forgot to mention that I have all the DLC for hoi4 and eu4.
Ok GrAYcel

Victoria 2 is one of my top-tier copes, I play eu4 and ck2 too but not as much and also don't have the dlc

I fucking love Vicky 2, especially HFM mod for it.
It's easily the most fun and realistic paradox game IMO.

I fucking love Vicky 2, especially HFM mod for it.
It's easily the most fun and realistic paradox game IMO.
What I like about vic2 is that it's realistic but at the same time lets you do what you want (like alt-history paths)

I like HFM but I always find it kinda boring in endgame, i usually go with HPM

I played Stellaris and CSGO, waiting for someone to crack Federations now so i can get it off a torrent.

Been played all of them. Specifically HOI4/Stellaris/CK2 are shit and borderline playable without mods (CK2 less so but still).

What I like about vic2 is that it's realistic but at the same time lets you do what you want (like alt-history paths)

I like HFM but I always find it kinda boring in endgame, i usually go with HPM

Isn't HPM just an improvement of HFM? Or is it the other way around?
I haven't played Vicky 2 since like 2018 or some shit.
Been played all of them. Specifically HOI4/Stellaris/CK2 are shit and borderline playable without mods (CK2 less so but still).

Agreed, I RARELY play any of those games vanilla too.

Last edited:
Isn't HPM just an improvement of HFM? Or is it the other way around?
I haven't played Vicky 2 since like 2018 or some shit.
HFM is an improvement of HPM but it also changes crisis and revolts so they happen less often (like russia doesn't get a revolt every 2 years) so in the endgame there are less great wars (sometimes there are none) and the game becomes kinda boring

Valorant

Yeah.... i’d rather not play a game that is a potential risk to my entire PC

Valorant

Yeah.... i’d rather not play a game that is a potential risk to my entire PC

Wait, what?
You mean, you don't want to install a rootkit malware into your computer?
Pathetic.

I tried learning how to play HOI3 back in middle school. I ended up giving up because I got impatient with the tutorial and overwhelmed by the amount of English words that I didn't know how to read.
Maybe I should try it again. It must be lifefuel to build the Co-prosperity sphere with Imperial Japan or Facist China.

Wait, what?
You mean, you don't want to install a rootkit malware into your computer?
Pathetic.
Its a tempting offer but i dont want a massive backdoor in my pc :feelsLSD:

Never played any grand strategy

I have hoi4 actually but I've never once opened it

I only play free games

I play eu4. 2.5k hours in it. All DLC. I also have hoi4, most total wars (excluding war hammer) and age of empires 2 and 3. Also civ 5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back