Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you here follow strict diets?

A

Allday

Banned
-
Considering cutting out dairy and processed food in an effort to feel better.

What do you guys eat?

Yes.

I eat mostly bread, peppers, tortilla chips, and grilled chicken. I sometimes avoid red meat and I wholly avoid anything processed.

Yes.

I eat mostly bread, peppers, tortilla chips, and grilled chicken. I sometimes avoid red meat and I wholly avoid anything processed.
Do you feel better mentally?

And are you jacked AF

Do you feel better mentally?

And are you jacked AF
I do feel better mentally but I'm still extremely health paranoid.

I am, but not as jacked as I was months ago, as I quit my gym and only do long walks (up to 8,000-10,000 steps/day, maybe only 6,000 if I have school).

Yes indeed, i am a vegan with herbivore diet.

1000 kilocalorie limit per day

I eat whatever because having a diet is cope. I don’t drink milk though.

I actually tried to not eat at all from 7 am to 4 pm and I could even last longer but I'd better eat even with my boy huge appetite to not become a framecel at all

I do feel better mentally but I'm still extremely health paranoid.

I am, but not as jacked as I was months ago, as I quit my gym and only do long walks (up to 8,000-10,000 steps/day, maybe only 6,000 if I have school).
Can I ask what you mean by paranoid?
Cool stuff knowing despite inceldom you still keep health a priority :)

I cut out all processed foods and limited carbs and sugars. If I do have any, it's because I'm at an event.

No breads, no cereal, no sugars, no drinks.

I mostly eat proteins with vegetable sides. Chicken, ground beef, ground turkey, spinach, asparagus, tomatoes and olives, salads, etc. all with water to drink. I cook everything myself.

Yes, I do feel better, health-wise. But that's about it.

I cut out all processed foods and limited carbs and sugars. If I do have any, it's because I'm at an event.

I mostly eat proteins with vegetable sides. Chicken, ground beef, ground turkey, spinach, asparagus, tomatoes and olives, salads, etc. all with water to drink. I cook everything myself.

No 4ickbons - no sex

Can I ask what you mean by paranoid?
Cool stuff knowing despite inceldom you still keep health a priority :)
Like if I eat red meat once or drink Starbucks and then have something else sugary I will actually sperg out lol.

my diet consists of salt and fat and sugar

Whole food plant based (Vegan)

I have to give you props. You're one of the biggest incels on this site (well, not really, but you're well known and have alot of posts). Alot of incels let themselves go.

You must have a decent body with that setup, right?

I did keto for a while, now I'm only eating 1300 calories a day to lose weight. I am 20lbs overweight at this point. BMI is 28.

Been intermittant fasting for a couple years if that counts.