Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do any of you have recessed chins?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
If so my heart goes out to you, I got a lot of shit but I don't have that.

Why? It’s the easiest thing to fix.

Recessed chin >>>>>>>>>>> upper eyelid exposure >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Negative canthal tilt

slightly weak chin. It's something that's common across my race though

not recessed but unnatarlly large

slightly recessed, but seeing as how recessed chin is a death sentence I'd consider it one of my biggest flaws if not the biggest.

I think you need to explain a scale for exactly what constitutes a recessed chin.

Chincels

I made this as a rough guide, although its far from perfect because it doesn't take into account differing types of skull shape which non white races tend to have.

But as a rough guide:

1) In side profile, trace a line from your chin upwards. If it intersects your eyes or runs behind your eyes, you are a true recessed chincel.

2) Trace the same line, this time just up to your lips. If its behind your lips, its a weak chin. If its in line with your lips, average chin. If it is extended out and away from your lips, its a strong chin.

Going by these two tests, I found out I have a slightly below average chin. Not recessed, but slightly weak - weaker than the average guy in the picture.

I think you need to explain a scale for exactly what constitutes a recessed chin.

View attachment 9783

I made this as a rough guide, although its far from perfect because it doesn't take into account differing types of skull shape which non white races tend to have.

But as a rough guide:

1) In side profile, trace a line from your chin upwards. If it intersects your eyes or runs behind your eyes, you are a true recessed chincel.

2) Trace the same line, this time just up to your lips. If its behind your lips, its a weak chin. If its in line with your lips, average chin. If it is extended out and away from your lips, its a strong chin.

Going by these two tests, I found out I have a slightly below average chin. Not recessed, but slightly weak - weaker than the average guy in the picture.
Your Chin is influenced by jaw positioning. The 2 upper dudes would need jaw surgery, a chin implant couldn't save them.

Never got braces to fix my overbite. I just jutted my jaw out and was mewing for years before I ever heard of it until it finally stuck like that.

View attachment 9783

But as a rough guide:

The guy in that pic would be a legit Chadlite if he had a chin augmentation surgery.

No but I lack forward growth and my face is extremely compact.

Recessed chin the most subhuman feature imaginable

Recessed chin the most subhuman feature imaginable
luckily from your pics you don't look like you have a recessed chin, you just have facial asymmetry, high fat storage and most likely poor orthodontic tounge posture. You can't do anything about the asymmetry but the rest you can fix, I basically look just like you.