Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you have brothers who have girlfriends/wives?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
My younger brother recently got married and I stayed with them a weekend a couple of weeks ago in their new house. I'm terrified of his wife as I am of all women so we didn't interact much. It was just so bizarre seeing my kid brother experiencing married bliss in a new fancy house (he's a medical doctor) when I myself, a NEET, two years older, haven't even kissed a girl. :feelsrope:

Are any of you forced to come into contact with your brothers' gfs/wives?

Both of my male siblings have recieved female attention. I'm the only truecel in the family.

My half-brother has a gf and i rarely interact with her

2 sisters both married and had dozens of relationships

My chad younger brother does have a fiancé, yes, but they look like a Great Dane and a Chihuahua together who is around my height. I can't believe soyciety doesn't make fun of that.

i've had numerous problems that were entirely caused by my older brother's wife, when we've never even shared the same roof

i have a brother and he doesn't get any female attention either

My brother married his highschool sweetheart

I'm only child. But one of my cousin got married recently and came to our house with his wife. It was genuine suifuel for me.

Yeah my younger brother has one. He height,frame moggs me to deth

My older half brother betabuxxed a noodlefoid

I don't and even if I did he'd be on the same boat as I am

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back