Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you have a dog?

not anymore, he died

In the end tho, even you were forced to castrate your dog (which I consider to be and incredibly unethical thing to do). Hell the cat I'm living with also got castrated, and one of the female dogs got a hysterectomy. I consider those things to be very messed up.
Let me explain the rationale of dog neutering to you.

In the wild or in the streets, dogs have an extremely high infant mortality rate. Probably close to 95%. Among dogs that are cared for by humans, this rate has dropped to nearly 0%, given the level of medical care we are now able to provide them with. If we allowed the normal dog reproductive cycle to go unhindered, at 5 to 10 puppies per female, twice a year, and with sexual maturity at one year old, you do the math. So, in order to keep the dog population at levels we can handle (and yet it is quite high), we have resorted to neutering males and speying females (hysterectomy). The relationship between dogs and humans is an interspecific partnership that is not unique in nature. You have similar things between crocodiles and birds that clean their teeths, sharks and little fish that guide them, etc. Our relationship with dogs has been hugely beneficial for both sides. Dogs are now one of the most successful species of mammals on earth, right after us. Since we have recently increased the level of care we can provide them (because of improved vet medicine), I think it is fair that we also control their birth rates to keep the relationship mutually beneficial.

What I did is that I allowed my female dog to have one litter (six puppies) and then I had her speyed. All her children survived and I found adopters for all of them. As I said, I let my male dog lead a normal street dog fight-and-fuck lifestyle for over three years. In the process, he must have fathered several dozen puppies. I did my utmost to have both of them do as much in that department as I could handle. But yes, there is a limit to what I can do. I don't think they were short-changed, given the quality of life I can offer them.

F57A1292 13FA 49FF 88FF BC4DAD4DF0D1

Yay! Dogs are fantastic. Mine are Indian streeties. They are about the same color, with a white underside for one and black fur on the nose and ears for the other.
Dogs are great. I think every incel should have one. It would of saved a lot guys from roping.

In all seriousness op, dogs are the real moggers in this world. They mostly do as they please and get rewarded for it. :feelsrope:

In all seriousness op, dogs are the real moggers in this world. They mostly do as they please and get rewarded for it. :feelsrope:
Dogs are evolved from wolves obviously but there’s a theory that wolves wanted to work together with humans. So they could get more food. Plus protection. It’s like the sucker fish that latch onto sharks. The shark gives the sucker fish protection and that fish cleans the shark in return

Yea I have a pit bull puppy and she has almost entirely white fur(has a few black spots on her leg) and blue eyes. We bought her from our next door neighbor a few weeks ago.

I'm having trouble potty training her though because I've never done it before, but she's getting better at going when I take her out and not in the house.
Thugmaxxed, dark triad, and low inhib if you own a pitbull wtf :chad:

Thugmaxxed, dark triad, and low inhib if you own a pitbull wtf :chad:
Pretty much everyone where I live owns a pitbull tbh ngl.

Pretty much everyone where I live owns a pitbull tbh ngl.
I mean incels are inherently different from everyone around them so you still mog in that aspect

Maternal instinct having ass niggas. Faggos.

I have a dog and 3 rats they are like tiny dogs

I used to have a dog, it died though

I heard dogs gave us unconditional love, if we cant get love by foid at least we have a creature that love us incels, any dogcels here:panties::feelsLSD::smonk:
I HATE DOGS THEY ARE A FOIDS BEST LOVER

The "Stockholm syndrome" and "prisoner" thing is wrong.

I was worried about that when I adopted my dogs so I decided to make it possible for them to leave when they wanted. I live in a ground floor flat with a door directly into the street. The first time I adopted a dog (a female, about 1 year old), I brought her into my house and gave her food and a bath. During that time, the door was closed so she could not leave. The next morning, I did my experiment. I opened the door and made it possible for her to go. She never did, although she had spent less than 24 hour in my flat. I repeated the same routine with my second dog, whom I adopted as a 6 weeks old puppy. They have now been with me for over 5 years. Every time we go for a walk (twice a day), I let them run freely. Most of the time, I drive on my scooter (slowly) and they run behind me. When we go back, I let them go into the house on their own. They always do.

My male dog sometimes left my house for a couple days at a time. That generally happened when there was a bitch in heat nearby. He learned to fight with the other males and fuck bitches. After it was over, he always came back. Now I had to neuter him last year because it was causing too much trouble with the neighbours. But I am happy he was able to enjoy the fight-and-fuck life for a few years at least.

So my conclusion is that dogs really like to live with humans if they get the chance. The reason why they are like that is because they apparently co-evolved with us for around 15 000 years (they are the first ever domesticated animal, it seems). One theory says that actually it is dogs that domesticated themselves, by following groups of hunters and coming closer and closer as they became less afraid (through selection). Eventually, they started living in human villages by getting food scraps that people would give them. This is still the way dogs live in most Indian villages. They don't really belong to anybody in particular but are "village dogs" that belong to everyone, play with everyone's kids and get food from everyone. Apparently, when given the chance to get into a more exclusive relationship, they are not against it.

So, of course, the "unconditional love" thing is nonsense. But that does not mean we force them to live with us.

Well it's definitely diferent in my country. Here most people keep their dogs locked in the house pretty much 24/7. Most use them for security purposes. Some people put their dogs on the roof to make sure that thieves can't get to their house through there, and those dogs just stay there on the roof the whole day, under the burning sun with no shadows.

I'm not 100% pessimistic about the idea of ethical ownership of dogs and pets in general. Sure, there might be people like you who treat their pets with respect and dignity and whose pets genuinely love him. However, I don't think that's the case with most people, I think most people just treat their pets as prisoners and the pets have no other choice but to "love" them back. Is a messed up thing in my opinion. In the end tho, even you were forced to castrate your dog (which I consider to be and incredibly unethical thing to do). Hell the cat I'm living with also got castrated, and one of the female dogs got a hysterectomy. I consider those things to be very messed up.

However, I'd be lying if I said that the only reason I don't want pets is because I consider it unethical, which I do for the most part. Probably an even bigger reason I don't want pets is the same reason I don't want children either: I just don't wanna have to take care of living creatures, I find the task annoying, and thank god I basically don't have to do anything with the dogs in here, my father and sister do pretty much everything (cleaning their shit, feeding them, etc). Also dogs in particular are incredibly loud, cats are better in that regard, but even they can be annoying.
Sorry late to the party. Meant to give a more comprehensive response but got busy.

My response to this entire thing and all of your posts is what @K9Otaku said (as our experiences are similar) + a few additional notes.

I was already around dogs growing up and my friends had canines but these were Western breed dogs. Quite different in certain aspects of the spiritual feeling which has come to me from having these Indian Street dogs live with and beside me in my solo journey towards the inevitable. Im fact I am now and have been for a good while now, of the opinion the the ONLY canine worth keeping as a pet in a place like India IS the street canine. Anything else would be, in fact unethical.[UWSL] I come from a family which would never let me keep pets in the past, because they were more or less strict Brahmins, who didn't understand how to do these things. Trust me, when I say, that these dogs are just the closest thing I've had to a heaven. They truly are God's creatures and I have the privilege of being their ward. It's unbelievable how attached they are to me. And as an added bonus, I get to go through a whole gamut of emotions with them daily, talk to them and use the full range of my expressive desire with them, all the time ! [/UWSL]

What you describe about how dogs are treated does happen, and yes if treated like how you mentioned, they will want to run away the first chance they get. However even then if one is feeding them well, they probably won't. I take my canines in my car morning and evening to do a full exercise routine off leash in paks and grounds where they can sprint, in college campus grounds and playgrounds. They play/fight with other dogs and they love it. My boy gets to fuck another female who lives in the society I live in and it makes him happy.

Yes it an enormous amount of work. And yes I am constantly cleaning up something or the other, mostly hair, cause my puppies never do bathroom in house. In fact Indian wild dogs have far more control over their bathroom habits than many breed dogs. Especially if you use corporal disciplin early one, they adapt fast.

Finally what I want to say, is that I don't think the Stockholm/dogs living you unconditionally thing is the importance takeaway. They do love me and want to stay, i no longer even have to recapture them when I want them to get back into the car, they come on their own when they had the horn of me unlocking my car. (Well my big boy will need to be encouraged a little but..he's a male with a dick and wants to fuck so) .

Regardless the main point and takeaway, the purpose of the exercise of keeping canines, I believe, isn't to consider the question of whether will love you conditionally, but rather to see if YOU can love them UNCONDITIONALLY !

W
Sorry late to the party. Meant to give a more comprehensive response but got busy.

My response to this entire thing and all of your posts is what @K9Otaku said (as our experiences are similar) + a few additional notes.

I was already around dogs growing up and my friends had canines but these were Western breed dogs. Quite different in certain aspects of the spiritual feeling which has come to me from having these Indian Street dogs live with and beside me in my solo journey towards the inevitable. Im fact I am now and have been for a good while now, of the opinion the the ONLY canine worth keeping as a pet in a place like India IS the street canine. Anything else would be, in fact unethical.[UWSL] I come from a family which would never let me keep pets in the past, because they were more or less strict Brahmins, who didn't understand how to do these things. Trust me, when I say, that these dogs are just the closest thing I've had to a heaven. They truly are God's creatures and I have the privilege of being their ward. It's unbelievable how attached they are to me. And as an added bonus, I get to go through a whole gamut of emotions with them daily, talk to them and use the full range of my expressive desire with them, all the time ! [/UWSL]

What you describe about how dogs are treated does happen, and yes if treated like how you mentioned, they will want to run away the first chance they get. However even then if one is feeding them well, they probably won't. I take my canines in my car morning and evening to do a full exercise routine off leash in paks and grounds where they can sprint, in college campus grounds and playgrounds. They play/fight with other dogs and they love it. My boy gets to fuck another female who lives in the society I live in and it makes him happy.

Yes it an enormous amount of work. And yes I am constantly cleaning up something or the other, mostly hair, cause my puppies never do bathroom in house. In fact Indian wild dogs have far more control over their bathroom habits than many breed dogs. Especially if you use corporal disciplin early one, they adapt fast.

Finally what I want to say, is that I don't think the Stockholm/dogs living you unconditionally thing is the importance takeaway. They do love me and want to stay, i no longer even have to recapture them when I want them to get back into the car, they come on their own when they had the horn of me unlocking my car. (Well my big boy will need to be encouraged a little but..he's a male with a dick and wants to fuck so) .

Regardless the main point and takeaway, the purpose of the exercise of keeping canines, I believe, isn't to consider the question of whether will love you conditionally, but rather to see if YOU can love them UNCONDITIONALLY !
Whitepilled:smonk:

W

Whitepilled:smonk:
Maybe a bit whitepilled, yes. Although, I wouldn't call it an "optimistic view" of life, but rather a strong cope, one of the strongest. I do attribute the relationship I have with my canines as nearly "life saving". Since adopting it, I have little or no need for social interaction and that is unbelievably "therapeutic" yes.

I heard dogs gave us unconditional love, if we cant get love by foid at least we have a creature that love us incels, any dogcels here:panties::feelsLSD::smonk:
Its haraam:cryfeels:

Well it's definitely diferent in my country. Here most people keep their dogs locked in the house pretty much 24/7. Most use them for security purposes. Some people put their dogs on the roof to make sure that thieves can't get to their house through there, and those dogs just stay there on the roof the whole day, under the burning sun with no shadows.

I'm not 100% pessimistic about the idea of ethical ownership of dogs and pets in general. Sure, there might be people like you who treat their pets with respect and dignity and whose pets genuinely love him. However, I don't think that's the case with most people, I think most people just treat their pets as prisoners and the pets have no other choice but to "love" them back. Is a messed up thing in my opinion. In the end tho, even you were forced to castrate your dog (which I consider to be and incredibly unethical thing to do). Hell the cat I'm living with also got castrated, and one of the female dogs got a hysterectomy. I consider those things to be very messed up.

However, I'd be lying if I said that the only reason I don't want pets is because I consider it unethical, which I do for the most part. Probably an even bigger reason I don't want pets is the same reason I don't want children either: I just don't wanna have to take care of living creatures, I find the task annoying, and thank god I basically don't have to do anything with the dogs in here, my father and sister do pretty much everything (cleaning their shit, feeding them, etc). Also dogs in particular are incredibly loud, cats are better in that regard, but even they can be annoying.