Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you have a dog?

ezio6

ezio6

Only 1% incel are blackpilled, extreme paretto
-
I heard dogs gave us unconditional love, if we cant get love by foid at least we have a creature that love us incels, any dogcels here:panties::feelsLSD::smonk:

Having a dog is a normie trait. Incels prefer cats which are easier.

I posted about this once before. Some fellowcels advised that I do get a dog. Haven’t gotten one yet, still live at home so that’s not gonna go over well with my family. But they did say that it helps with loneliness. One mentioned that Arthur Schopenhauer lived solely with dogs near the end of his life.

Not comfortable with owning or cleaning up after someone

Yea I have a pit bull puppy and she has almost entirely white fur(has a few black spots on her leg) and blue eyes. We bought her from our next door neighbor a few weeks ago.

I'm having trouble potty training her though because I've never done it before, but she's getting better at going when I take her out and not in the house.

Yea I have a pit bull puppy and she has almost entirely white fur(has a few black spots on her leg) and blue eyes. We bought her from our next door neighbor a few weeks ago.

I'm having trouble potty training her though because I've never done it before, but she's getting better at going when I take her out and not in the house.
How many toddlers has she mauled since you got her?

Yes, they do give company

I posted about this once before. Some fellowcels advised that I do get a dog. Haven’t gotten one yet, still live at home so that’s not gonna go over well with my family. But they did say that it helps with loneliness. One mentioned that Arthur Schopenhauer lived solely with dogs near the end of his life.
If dogs could help arthur it definitely help us

Why u choose pit bull tho

I heard dogs gave us unconditional love, if we cant get love by foid at least we have a creature that love us incels, any dogcels here:panties::feelsLSD::smonk:
I have 2 dogs. It is super lifefuel.

They don't love us "unconditionally". They are nice to us because they have co-evolved with us for 15 000 years and are therefore well adapted to us. Also, they were social animals to begin with and so it was not too hard for them to turn their social instincts towards us.

For once, genetics works in our favor.

I agree it is not the best choice. I live in India where there are tons of dogs in the streets. Both of mine are streeties

Because my neighbor's pit bull had puppies and my mom bought one.

We didn't go to a shelter or a breeder so there really wasn't much choice.

Wish i could have a dog but my mother has a home run daycare or at least thats the excuse she has that i cant buy one

Yes. "DogCel" here.

Cats are sort of evil though. Putting in the work is half of the reason to have a canine.

wholesome

no, i dont want sex haver dogs that mog me

For a dog like this, (even for mine, as they are wild dogs) some form of corporal punishment is necessary. It can only be done when they are a puppy, and only in a certain way that fits with the canine's behaviors. I don't really know much about it for a pit bull, other than what I've heard, so I'm sure you'll need to spend money and find PB experts to help you with that I guess. But as a general rule, the key is doing it early on and consistently for potty stuff. I spent a lot of time with this, and my pups came out perfect. Once they are older, if you didn't punish them right, then it can become very tough to fix. I'm sure for pitbull it's much harder.

Last edited:
I agree it is not the best choice. I live in India where there are tons of dogs in the streets. Both of mine are streeties
Best dogs in the world :feelsokman:

Youre my dog nig, sorry brother just keee p coping ahahah :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

no, i dont want sex haver dogs that mog me
Oh come on man. Really ? Not this again. My boy (my older one) mogs me to oblivion. So does my girl. Honestly I feel it's real weird to even think this way. They are canines, we are humans. Who cares.

Youre my dog nig, sorry brother just keee p coping ahahah :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Don't make this into a negro thing you moron. I guarantee you have no cope of equal value. Name it !

no, because dogs mog me

Yes .A border mogger collie,a big German shepherd mutt and a small bichon mongrel .They are lifefuel for me and i love them and they love me uncoditionally.But they smell awful in the summer which is the reason I shower them frequently.

Advice: Don't get small dogs.Try to get the smartest dog breeds possible, it's easier to teach them how to behave well.

Because my neighbor's pit bull had puppies and my mom bought one.

We didn't go to a shelter or a breeder so there really wasn't much choice.
Ah i see I have adopt 6 dogs atm, life could never be better

Yes .A border mogger collie,a big German shepherd mutt and a small bichon mongrel .They are lifefuel for me and i love them and they love me uncoditionally.But they smell awful in the summer which is the reason I shower them frequently.
How many times a week do u shower them?

I live with 3 dogs and 1 cat. As soon as I move out and find a better place I'll be happy I'll no longer be living with pets. The so called "unconditional love" from animals is a normie meme. Truth is the only reason they "love" you is because you feed them and because you keep them as prisoners at your house. Eventually they sort of develop a stockholm syndrome of sorts, and that's where you get the illusion of your pets loving you. Maybe I'm being too cynical, but I don't believe in human-pet love.

I live with 3 dogs and 1 cat. As soon as I move out and find a better place I'll be happy I'll no longer be living with pets. The so called "unconditional love" from animals is a normie meme. Truth is the only reason they "love" you is because you feed them and because you keep them as prisoners at your house. Eventually they sort of develop a stockholm syndrome of sorts, and that's where you get the illusion of your pets loving you. Maybe I'm being too cynical, but I don't believe in human-pet love.
Fair enough realistically and scientifically based

Don't know why but cats are fucking annoying, it feels like they are acting like a foid idk :lasereyes:

The "Stockholm syndrome" and "prisoner" thing is wrong.

I was worried about that when I adopted my dogs so I decided to make it possible for them to leave when they wanted. I live in a ground floor flat with a door directly into the street. The first time I adopted a dog (a female, about 1 year old), I brought her into my house and gave her food and a bath. During that time, the door was closed so she could not leave. The next morning, I did my experiment. I opened the door and made it possible for her to go. She never did, although she had spent less than 24 hour in my flat. I repeated the same routine with my second dog, whom I adopted as a 6 weeks old puppy. They have now been with me for over 5 years. Every time we go for a walk (twice a day), I let them run freely. Most of the time, I drive on my scooter (slowly) and they run behind me. When we go back, I let them go into the house on their own. They always do.

My male dog sometimes left my house for a couple days at a time. That generally happened when there was a bitch in heat nearby. He learned to fight with the other males and fuck bitches. After it was over, he always came back. Now I had to neuter him last year because it was causing too much trouble with the neighbours. But I am happy he was able to enjoy the fight-and-fuck life for a few years at least.

So my conclusion is that dogs really like to live with humans if they get the chance. The reason why they are like that is because they apparently co-evolved with us for around 15 000 years (they are the first ever domesticated animal, it seems). One theory says that actually it is dogs that domesticated themselves, by following groups of hunters and coming closer and closer as they became less afraid (through selection). Eventually, they started living in human villages by getting food scraps that people would give them. This is still the way dogs live in most Indian villages. They don't really belong to anybody in particular but are "village dogs" that belong to everyone, play with everyone's kids and get food from everyone. Apparently, when given the chance to get into a more exclusive relationship, they are not against it.

So, of course, the "unconditional love" thing is nonsense. But that does not mean we force them to live with us.

Last edited:
Don't know why but cats are fucking annoying, it feels like they are acting like a foid idk :lasereyes:
Yes. Cats appear fem-like. That is why they are such a favorite of foid-worshiping normies.

The "Stockholm syndrome" and "prisoner" thing is wrong.

I was worried about that when I adopted my dogs so I decided to make it possible for them to leave when they wanted. I live in a ground floor flat with a door directly into the street. The first time I adopted a dog (a female, about 1 year old), I brought her into my house and gave her food and a bath. During that time, the door was closed so she could not leave. The next morning, I did my experiment. I opened the door and made it possible for her to go. She never did, although she had spent less than 24 hour in my flat. I repeated the same routine with my second dog, whom I adopted as a 6 weeks old puppy. They have now been with me for over 5 years. Every time we go for a walk (twice a day), I let them run freely. Most of the time, I drive on my scooter (slowly) and they run behind me. When we go back, I let them go into the house on their own. They always do.

My male dog sometimes left my house for a couple days at a time. That generally happened when there was a bitch in heat nearby. He learned to fight with the other males and fuck bitches. After it was over, he always came back. Now I had to neuter him last year because it was causing too much trouble with the neighbours. But I am happy he was able to enjoy the fight-and-fuck life for a few years at least.

So my conclusion is that dogs really like to live with humans if they get the chance. The reason why they are like that is because they apparently co-evolved with us for around 15 000 years (they are the first ever domesticated animal, it seems). One theory says that actually it is dogs that domesticated themselves, by following groups of hunters and coming closer and closer as they became less afraid (through selection). Eventually, they started living in human villages by getting food scraps that people would give them. This is still the way dogs live in most Indian villages. They don't really belong to anybody in particular but are "village dogs" that belong to everyone, play with everyone's kids and get food from everyone. Apparently, when given the chance to get into a more exclusive relationship, they are not against it.

So, of course, the "unconditional love" thing is nonsense. But that does not mean we force them to live with us.
Well it's definitely diferent in my country. Here most people keep their dogs locked in the house pretty much 24/7. Most use them for security purposes. Some people put their dogs on the roof to make sure that thieves can't get to their house through there, and those dogs just stay there on the roof the whole day, under the burning sun with no shadows.

I'm not 100% pessimistic about the idea of ethical ownership of dogs and pets in general. Sure, there might be people like you who treat their pets with respect and dignity and whose pets genuinely love him. However, I don't think that's the case with most people, I think most people just treat their pets as prisoners and the pets have no other choice but to "love" them back. Is a messed up thing in my opinion. In the end tho, even you were forced to castrate your dog (which I consider to be and incredibly unethical thing to do). Hell the cat I'm living with also got castrated, and one of the female dogs got a hysterectomy. I consider those things to be very messed up.

However, I'd be lying if I said that the only reason I don't want pets is because I consider it unethical, which I do for the most part. Probably an even bigger reason I don't want pets is the same reason I don't want children either: I just don't wanna have to take care of living creatures, I find the task annoying, and thank god I basically don't have to do anything with the dogs in here, my father and sister do pretty much everything (cleaning their shit, feeding them, etc). Also dogs in particular are incredibly loud, cats are better in that regard, but even they can be annoying.

However, I'd be lying if I said that the only reason I don't want pets is because I consider it unethical, which I do for the most part. Probably an even bigger reason I don't want pets is the same reason I don't want children either: I just don't wanna have to take care of living creatures,
Imo, the main benefit from having dogs is that you get to experience affection without the poisonous worship/bdsm vibe that foids mix into it all the time.

I do not buy the "unconditional" nonsense but still there is real affection between man and dog. You can feel that it is a deep biological thing. They know how to express it and we understand them. It is very valuable, imo, to be able to feel pure affection, without sex and without all the rest of the garbage it is usually mixed with.