Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you guys have disabled siblings/relatives?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
I have a brother that's severely autistic to the point where he can't form an intellectual thought. Because of him, my mom couldn't work and had to take care of him 24/7, so my dad was the only one that worked and we were barely middle class, living in an inflated cucked city in Cucknada. I also couldn't form any proper social circles because nobody couldn't know about my brother, otherwise I would've been severely bullied. My parents also fought a lot because of him, even though it's not his fault and never asked for any of this. My parents are also gigaboomers so once my dad retires and I graduate from uni, I'm forced to take care of my brother, since I can't trust him with the quacks that'll abuse him.

Not being able to attract a woman is a disability.

shoot bruh, nah
im the most disabled in my family.

My brother was diagnosed as an autismo, but from interacting with him I just think it's low iq.

Yes. Mother is disabled.

I'm the most disabled in my family, firstly I born with clubfeet (I had surgery in 2005) and now I'm diagnosed with Asperger and depression and there is suspicion of schizophrenia.
My father's cousin has autism or Asperger, amazingly he isn't an incel, he has a wife (but he was born in 1969 so he lived in better times)

That dosen’t even make any sense if your brother is so retarded that he needs help 24/7 then the goverment would provide him with social worker to help him. This story is cap
He's not completely helpless. He can still eat, sleep, shit/piss, walk and move his arms. He's just dumber than a 1st grader. I guess I overexaggerated, he doesn't need to be watched 24/7, but he's still dependent.

Last edited:
One of my cousins is a troon so I guess that counts.

Non-Verbal autism?
Yeah. He has level 3 autism.
What-are-the-three-levels-of-autism-260233-5baab02fc9e77c002c390bd2.png

They're very awkward but also very entertaining as half of my family is conservative and the other half is very liberal.

Thanksgiving is a fun time indeed.

That's brutal, I knew someone with it. Does he ever sperg out and go on uncontrollable rage rampages then returns back to normal?
Yeah it was very common when he was a teenager, so he had to be prescribed with Jewpills to calm him down. When he became an adult, he mellowed down a lot so he didn't need to take any medication at the time. A few years ago, he passed out because he always swallows his food whole and at that time, he was unlucky so it was stuck in his throat and he had to be taken to the hospital. After that incident, he went back to throwing tantrums so now he's on Jewpills again.

My brother is a mentally ill high school dropout NEET

What are his mental illnesses?
he's a severe otaku, he stopped going to school in 8th grade because he felt like it even though he had a lot of friends, not even the social workers that tried to convince him to come back to school know why and dropped out in the middle term of his freshman year and now he just plays video games and reads manga all day

he's a severe otaku, he stopped going to school in 8th grade because he felt like it even though he had a lot of friends, not even the social workers that tried to convince him to come back to school know why and dropped out in the middle term of his freshman year and now he just plays video games and reads manga all day
Over for hikikimoricels.

Over for hikikimoricels.
he's not ugly, he's good looking for bengali standards, just on the shorter side like me but that doesn't really matter that much because most bengalis are also short

it's just that he's a NEET, mentally ill, and wasted his entire childhood and life online all day, basically the average user here

zer0-brother-pic-jpg.1813051
14310885-59ef-476e-b8a9-e331d6d0c8bd-jpeg.1812970

he's not ugly, he's good looking for bengali standards, just on the shorter side like me but that doesn't really matter that much because most bengalis are also short

it's just that he's a NEET, mentally ill, and wasted his entire childhood and life online all day, basically the average user here

zer0-brother-pic-jpg.1813051
14310885-59ef-476e-b8a9-e331d6d0c8bd-jpeg.1812970
He's decent-looking but it's over with his height. Maybe if he went to school and was NT, he could've gotten a gf in his freshman year using Just Be First.