Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you guys daydream about being in an Isekai?

DukatCel

DukatCel

An Orion slave girl would be nice
★★★
I have about 10 different worlds on the go, a few sci fi, the rest are medieval/fantasy type settings

Most of them contain a harem in some capacity.

What do your imaginary worlds look like? How many do you have?

And do you pretend you look different or are you yourself?

I think having no interaction with the opposite gender has forced me to create my own scenarios - lots of them

Last edited:
The real world is the only world I inhabit. Dreaming about a fantasy world would only make reality feel all the more brutal.
Hey, get back to satan mode, it was funny

The real world is the only world I inhabit. Dreaming about a fantasy world would only make reality feel all the more brutal.
Tbf even if I'm having a good time, the fact I always end back up in reality hits me like a train. The joke of it is I feel I've had better interactions in the mental-worlds than in real life, then I remember it's all just a figment of imagination

yes and no, while basically all I do is daydream about living in a fantasy world. I wouldn’t accept being transported to some shitty generic isekai harem setting with shitty worldbuilding . I would prefer a world tailored to me specifically

I can imagine the mental anguish that must cause. Reality pales in comparison to whatever our brains can conjure, though those fantastical worlds are often created from the longing and lack of intimacy/interactions that we are starved for irl, or perhaps haunted by negative experiences in the past (I belong to the latter group).

I'm glad this forum exists; I just wish I had found out about it sooner.
Yeah definitely. By our very predicament, we're isolated as everyone around us is so different. I've lurked for a while and read about so much stuff that I have in common. It's like even though things are the way they are, at least by understanding it, it can help

yes and no, while basically all I do is daydream about living in a fantasy world. I wouldn’t accept being transported to some shitty generic isekai harem setting. I would prefer a world tailored to me specifically
I know what you mean. I kinda have a template for each of my worlds, seemed to have worked well for the most part. I can't seem to imagine being normal then transported - I always start with being part of the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back