Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do any of you guys actually enjoy life despite being alone?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Just wondering. Obviously having a foid at your side is what cures depression massively, but considering the fact that no one here will ever get one, I was wondering if you guys are still at peace with life.

Personally I think life is hard alone but I still am happy. I know most people on this site are miserable though but I'm wondering if there are any happy people.

I like getting high

I like getting high
does it make your life any better though?

embrace jesus

my life is fine rn, i got a job. i get money, i can buy copes. but the pain from my adolescence will never heal :cryfeels:

UNLESS I GET A LOVING GF :feelsree:
then i will probably get over it.

unless i get older. then, it will be too late :feelsrope:

Last edited:
i just get by, with a tiny bit of hope that everything will sort out, but i'm not happy

I know one guy, a blackcel neet who is pretty happy despite being ugly.

I’m happy when I make 10k for the month, then dress like a bum to get free stuff at local charities.
Scrooge x10 is me. Even pick change out of the mall water fountains.

Not a gamer, so what else is there to do besides hobbies...make loot!

Just wondering. Obviously having a foid at your side is what cures depression massively, but considering the fact that no one here will ever get one, I was wondering if you guys are still at peace with life.

Personally I think life is hard alone but I still am happy. I know most people on this site are miserable though but I'm wondering if there are any happy people.
Doubt it, otherwise we wouldn’t be here

Can't say I'm truly happy but I'm just content enough with a few things in my life. I can usually tolerate the whole "being alone" thing quite well.

kind of
You just have to look for an escapism, mine being copes such as videogames and anime. If you can help it then moneymaxx until you can live on your own as a NEET.
It definitely makes your life less miserable since there will be something to look forward to, and you also have to think less about your problems (i.e. truceldom) if you really wanna enjoy life.

I used to for the most part when I was younger. I would get days when I was miserable, and my inceldom was always at the back of mind no matter what, but I had copes that I enjoyed. I’m only 25 now but already feel like an old man and am slowly losing any sort of excitement or motivation in living. It feels like my life is pretty much over and that there’s no point in continuing to lift or finish my degree or anything else.

kind of
You just have to look for an escapism, mine being copes such as videogames and anime. If you can help it then moneymaxx until you can live on your own as a NEET.
It definitely makes your life less miserable since there will be something to look forward to, and you also have to think less about your problems (i.e. truceldom) if you really wanna enjoy life.
i try to find the fun in little things , i.e going to the store on a sunny day or playing a video game i like, or listening to a happy song

it's a decent cope

To an extent. I have several mental illnesses.

Sometimes, when I go through manic episodes

Naw, I am a shell of the person I could be, if I could just get some darn positive reinforcement.

Some of my copes work pretty well, still, there's a giant void in my heart.

If i could NEET freely and have enough drugs i could feel something resembling happiness. Instead im forced to wageslave and gradrslave for nothing

I try to, sometimes it's the little things in life that matter. I'm getting into armature photography so that's fun. I like going to parks and zoo's and just taking in the nature. Looking at flowers and birds makes me feel at peace. :feelsokman:

I'm not miserable over being alone anymore. Well, not as much anyways. Unfortunately, I'm mostly unhappy with life because of how other people treat me. It makes going out and trying to live a normal life difficult when you're laughed at, ignored, put down, etc. When I'm at home and I don't have to interact with anyone, I feel okay. Not happy but not miserable either.

Nah because I'm also targeted because of my looks. Normies are my fucking enemy bro.

I live to make life shit for everyone around me to get back for everything normies and chads have done to target me (not even factoring in rejection from foids). Once I feel I’ve gotten my fix of pain from those who’ve caused mine, then I can die peacefully