Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you ever smile at all?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I sure as hell don't, it's really difficult to smile for me nowadays. I have absolutely nothing to be genuinely happy about. I will only ever smile if I get told a really funny joke- a REALLY funny joke. Outside of that making me smile is about as hard as getting a girlfriend.

My teeth are good but there isn't anything to smile about.

I smile when I take part in escapism.

Thankfully,it's very easy to make me laugh,a very good thing cause it makes me forget about my pathetic existence,even if only for a brief moment.

Do you watch stand up?Try George Carlin,Bill Hicks,Bill Burr,all extremely funny imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6uyHdJTauY

I lost the capacity to smile genuinely since four grade.

I have to do retarded smirks when i talk to my family so they don`t believe i insulting them or no enjoying their company, i started to practice trougth, once i get my nosejob i have to hide my power levels.

Smile as incel = "what the fuck? Why is he smiling at me? What a creep."

Smile as Chad = "Ohh, he has such a nice smile."

Don't smile as incel = "He never smiles. He looks depressed. Is he angry about something? Better not bother him."

Don't smile as Chad = "Ohh, he is so mysterious."

My teeth are one of my best features so yeah

went through all of high school and half of college as a brooding ugly incel and nobody talked to me

at least when I hold a half smirk or smile when talking people are more receptive

Plus its good practice for job interviews

I only closed-mouth smile, maybe once a week, usually inside my room reading something funny on the internet. No reason to smile, and no one to smile for, out in the real world.

non_factor said:
Thankfully,it's very easy to make me laugh,a very good thing cause it makes me forget about my pathetic existence,even if only for a brief moment.

Do you watch stand up?Try George Carlin,Bill Hicks,Bill Burr,all extremely funny imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6uyHdJTauY

I try not to, but when I do I have to make sure it's a closed mouth smile, as my genuine instinctual smile looks disgusting.

I only fake smile for these faggots to not bother me.

I have no reason to smile.

Femoids hate when you smile, it turns them off and makes you seem feminine; only a chad can get away with that shit so no.

I hate smiling and I have crooked yellow teeth but the only good news is that men shouldn't smile. Smiling is submissive.

I do but only for funny things. We Asians don't smile on general.

FeminismsCancer said:
I hate smiling and I have crooked yellow teeth but the only good news is that men shouldn't smile. Smiling is submissive.

Fellow teethcel with vampire crooked teeth here.

I still smile and laugh at things, just not as much. My real issue is not being able to enjoy any vices. In my case, weed, cigs, food, gaming. I find myself on my phone the entire day watching basically the same videos and listening to the same songs. I have nothing to help me escape my pathetic existence.

Yes there are times when I can be happy but women ruin that.

I have been deep into the acceptance phase so I smile and enjoy life with relative ease. The blackpill flows off of me like rain off of a hydrophobe.

It helps knowing that most of my fellow nerdic brothers (many here who are in deep denial) are in the same boat as me.

I don't even know how to smile. My mouth area is so misshapen. I grew up buck toothed, it was pretty groce so I kept my mouth shut most times. Nowadays I don't even know how to form facial expressions.

I do.

Attachments

• 2YqKOTz[1].png
    2YqKOTz[1].png
    66.1 KB · Views: 155
only in private. i used to constantly smile as a little kid and pre teen but realised fuck it, if the worlds wants to fuck me over why should i just smile like a little bitch. fuck that, unless you manage to become my friend and we laugh at a joke you can feast your eyes on my resting bitch face.

I don't recall a single time in my life when I smiled.

I only smile or laugh when seeing good memes

I have mangled British teeth due to being poor genetic shit.

Smiling exposes my shit lower third because I jaw jut

[attachment=382]
only like this.

Attachments

• 5a0fb4568766a35d31a654f133857ea9.jpg
    5a0fb4568766a35d31a654f133857ea9.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 85
No. My ugly face is made even uglier with a smile.