Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you ever go day(s) without eating?

View attachment 6145
This image can help him to see how different whole plant foods are. He doesn't even have to go 100% plant based because most people can't do that but I encourage people to eat as much as possible. I couldn't even eat meat anymore without feeling disgusted
Nice image. I agree with you, meat is quite disgusting indeed. Not to mention the guilt you feel when you are consuming it.

"Thanks for the info bro."
My pleasue.

" i have regular headache's and skiping caffeine makes them 10× worse, caffine just make's me feel better in general."

As i said below the headaches are caused by caffeine withdrawal. Caffeine binds to the adenosine receptors in your brain, that is how it gives you energy in the first place. In order to combat the caffeine brain creates more receptors, when you stop consuming caffeine excess receptors cause withdrawal that is like drug abuse.

That is why it makes you feel better, that is because you became dependent on it. You should see caffeine as a tool, which helps you when you have a important thing to do when tired.

"What do you usually eat?'"

Apples; cauliflowers, bananas, carrots, eggplants, lettuces. I sometimes cant afford food, so i drink a lot of water to supress the hunger.
Yeah im gonna try cutting back of caffinated coffee.
But man no meat, bruh.. im a carnivore. I need my steak and mcnuggets lol. Good info tho for sure.:feelsokman:

But man no meat, bruh.. im a carnivore. I need my steak and mcnuggets lol. Good info tho for sure.:feelsokman:
The WHO actually classified processed and red meats as carcinogenic. Try to eat as plant based as possible. You don't need to go 100% plant based but the vast majority of your diet should consist of whole plant foods.

"Yeah im gonna try cutting back of caffinated coffee."

"But man no meat, bruh.. im a carnivore. I need my steak and mcnuggets lol. Good info tho for sure."

Why do you need it? It increase nasty bile eating Bilophila which effects you negatively, sialic acid in meat causes infflammation which causes cancer a lot more. Consuming meat destroys your body for no benefit at all.

"But man no meat, bruh.. im a carnivore. I need my steak and mcnuggets lol. Good info tho for sure."

Why do you need it? It increase nasty bile eating Bilophila which effects you negatively, sialic acid in meat causes infflammation which causes cancer a lot more. Consuming meat destroys your body for no benefit at all.
Not to mention the Heme Iron and the saturated fats

I just like eating meat's,it tastes so good. Steak and bbq rib's MMMMMMM:heart::heart::heart:. In moderation meat shouldn't be too bad tbh, it's not like i eat it every day.

The WHO actually classified processed and red meats as carcinogenic. Try to eat as plant based as possible. You don't need to go 100% plant based but the vast majority of your diet should consist of whole plant foods.
Red meats only account for probably half of the meat i consume. Fish and poultry can be healthy if grilled,I like to make stuff on an electric grill so that makes it even healthier. Except red meat's,i think red meat tastes best cooked on charcoal grills.

I just like eating meat's,it tastes so good. Steak and bbq rib's MMMMMMM:heart::heart::heart:. In moderation meat shouldn't be too bad tbh, it's not like i eat it every day.
You know, you can justify consuming/doing every single bad thing on being taste of it. Sugar; drugs, smoking, rape, murder, cutting yourself and more.

If you mean "moderation" by eating something that destroys you without benefits, enjoy yourself.

You know, you can justify consuming/doing every single bad thing on being taste of it. Sugar; drugs, smoking, rape, murder, cutting yourself and more.

If you mean "moderation" by eating something that destroys you without benefits, enjoy yourself.
Idk why people think that we are omnivores tbh

comparative-anatomy-of-frugivore.jpg

Red meats only account for probably half of the meat i consume. Fish and poultry can be healthy if grilled,I like to make stuff on an electric grill so that makes it even healthier. Except red meat's,i think red meat tastes best cooked on charcoal grills.

Consuming meat is unhealthy regardless of how you prepare it, it has nasty effects on your body. That is why we are hell bent on trying to convince you, stop acting on taste and think about the health of your body.

Idk why people think that we are omnivores tbh

Now that's fucking pseudo-science bullshit lmao. There's zero difference between carni- and ominvores, which is impossible.

I wonder what rape tastes like...probably pretty good lol. There are alot of things that are bad for you that add little to no benefit's that people do all the time. My grandpa has ate alot off meat over the last 80+years and is still healthy. I think people try to make meat sound unhealthier than it really is. Probably vegan propaganda lol. I mean,comparing eating a steak to smoking is kinda extreme. In my humble opinion.

Now that's fucking pseudo-science bullshit lmao. There's zero difference between carni- and ominvores, which is impossible.
There is if you look closely. This is only a general comparison but all of these things are documented and you can look them up for yourself. The main point was that we are physiologically way more similar to frugivores than to any other lifeform

Consuming meat is unhealthy regardless of how you prepare it, it has nasty effects on your body. That is why we are hell bent on trying to convince you, stop acting on taste and think about the health of your body.
I meant it has less fat when cooked on a george forman grill but yeah, im gonna start eating healthier, this thread has helped me realise that im doing alot worse than i thought i was. Thanks.

There is if you look closely. This is only a general comparison but all of these things are documented and you can look them up for yourself. The main point was that we are physiologically way more similar to frugivores than to any other lifeform

Apes eat bugs too. They're not 100% plant based.

Apes eat bugs too. They're not 100% plant based.
Still not their primary food source
Even Deers eat meat but they don't thrive on it

Still not their primary food source
Even Deers eat meat but they don't thrive on it

Of course they don't thrive on it, but nothing happens to them if they eat it. Their bodies can't handle high amounts of it, ours can. And whatever you do, don't ever force your child (if you ever get one lol) to adhere to your diet, because it will kill them or destroy their immune system.

Of course they don't thrive on it, but nothing happens to them if they eat it. Their bodies can't handle high amounts of it, ours can. And whatever you do, don't ever force your child (if you ever get one lol) to adhere to your diet, because it will kill them or destroy their immune system.
Can we really thrive on it? Sure we can live with it but only non omnivores and carnivores can exhibit atherosclerosis.(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/) This is our leading cause of death and child obesity is very prevelant in the west. Even young adults get fatty streaks which is the pre state of atherosclerosis(..https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1619200/, https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/72/5/1307s/4730131 ) It will be on a high fiber,high antioxidant diet and all its nutrient needs will be covered. It can eat what it wants(Especially in social settings) and I will never force anyone to eat something . But I will always cook healthy plant foods at home. There is no evidence that suggests the destruction of the immune system. A high phytonutrient intake promotes a good immune system

The western diet is fucking child abuse. Loaded with sugar,salt,fat. Yeah but the guy who cooks highly unprocessed plants is bad lol

Last edited:

Waiting you source on your last claim, that claim was ironic because of existence of the phytonutrients in the first place. Especially you called his claims "pseudo-science".

I meant it has less fat when cooked on a george forman grill but yeah, im gonna start eating healthier, this thread has helped me realise that im doing alot worse than i thought i was. Thanks.

No problem, also any anecdote adds nothing to conversation. When i compared consuming it to rape i meant the feeling good because of the stimulation of reward system.

You will come to our side, eventually ; ).

"A lack of nutrients such as vitamin B12, calcium, zinc and high-quality protein can lead to 'irreversible damage' to children's nervous systems or malnutrition, experts warn"

0d9b36ab2c4d5553136581b6bfde734a.jpg

6b130e583e55ceb092274d68c2a28b21.jpg

Protein : All plants have a complete amino acid profile.
5be5d5de43eebd648ee83c35740ceb91

(Beans have lots of protein as well)
B12 is not made by animals either. It's made by bacteria and they are just gone because water is treated in the modern world. Any Animal gets a supplement from the industry that bioaccumulates in their flesh. Give the kid the supplement or buy products with added b12

"A lack of nutrients such as vitamin B12, calcium, zinc and high-quality protein can lead to 'irreversible damage' to children's nervous systems or malnutrition, experts warn"

B12 is not made by animals either. It's made by bacteria and they are just gone because water is treated in the modern world. Any Animal gets a supplement from the industry that bioaccumulates in their flesh

Yeah I think most people would fuck it up.

Yeah I think most people would fuck it up.
Most parents don't know what they fuck they're doing. And they let their kids eat processed garbage. Every parent should read a lot about the topic or they can go to a nutritionist if they can't comprehend the most simple things

I am against any form of irresponsible parenting

often. I'm an Auschwitzcel.

0d9b36ab2c4d5553136581b6bfde734a.jpg

6b130e583e55ceb092274d68c2a28b21.jpg

plant-based-protein-sources_simple-happy-kitchen.jpg

B12 is not made by animals either. It's made by bacteria and they are just gone because water is treated in the modern world. Any Animal gets a supplement from the industry that bioaccumulates in their flesh

Not to mention it is about a healthy nitrogen balance in the first place, which vegans have.

Also i cant even find a peer reviewed study to read, nothing about author himself, nothing about proffesor Professor Fewtrell either. Also it seems she is no longer a part of ESPGHAN.

Not to mention it is about a healthy nitrogen balance in the first place, which vegans have.

Also i cant even find a peer reviewed study to read, nothing about author himself, nothing about proffesor Professor Fewtrell either. Also it seems she is no longer a part of ESPGHAN.
I don't like news articles for this reason. Only journals and studies with the right design can convince me.

Well established news sources can't even cite their sources with a simple hyperlink

I don't like news articles for this reason. Only journals and studies with the right design can convince me.

Well established news sources can't even cite their sources with a simple hyperlink

Yes indeed, more disturbing part is meat and milk industry keeps releasing "peer reviewed studies(!)" with erroneous desings. They even said that milk helped with head concussions. These industries are literal abominations that grows on suffering.

I'm never hungry but I still eat like a bitch because eating is cope for me. It passes time and distracts me. I eat too much.

Don't recommend this.

I'm on a really strict diet and am exercising to exhaustion. I've recently almost passed out twice after working out. I need to start eating more, but I have no appetite.

I'm jealous of thincels. I've been fat for most of my life (obese when I was in high school). I couldn't unwillingly go a day without eating.

Lol @ healthcels if youre not deathcelling in 2018 JFL

Says the guy thats vitamindmaxxing.

images

Im taking vitamin A also

Field report after all this time: no real noticable effects but ill finish the bottle anyways.

Do not fall for the vitamin meme

I starve myself when depressed