Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you ever go day(s) without eating?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Sometimes I do, because there are times where I simply never have much appetite.

I literally have to force-feed myself. I never have an appetite unless I go like 1-2 days without eating or something.

I literally have to force-feed myself. I never have an appetite unless I go like 1-2 days without eating or something.
you might have stomach cancer

Yes I enjoy my meals, and soon ill be smelling the sweet curry

lucky you, i look forward to my one meal a day because im losing weight

No. I'm not a 120 lbs twigcel.

Yeah. I used to go on hunger strikes, whenever I was sad, angry or pissed off.

Yeah whenever I am into a game or anime, downside is that I am weak as fuck can’t even walk losing distances without my shins hurting

No, but I don't really feel like I have a lust for food anymore. I just eat out of habit these days.

When I was a kid I would have the desire to stop for fast food whenever I leave the house. I never do now. I shop for what I need and go home.

Sometimes i do, it can be hard though. I try to eat under 1000 cals.

I can either eat for twenty-four hours a day, or go for one me a day. Never lasted more than one, though.

I might go without eating for days. Hopefully the hunger pain will override the pain of being alone.

Attachments

• 54519D27-B72B-403E-BF61-61D7D2E18F6A.jpeg
    54519D27-B72B-403E-BF61-61D7D2E18F6A.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 55
I go hours but not days.

No, but I will try it whenever I can.

Sometimes I am just too lazy to go get food.

better than stuffing your face all the time and getting fat i guess. but food/cooking is a good cope

I dont think eating under one thousand calories is healthy, how tall are you and your current weight?
Last i checked my height was 6'1. I just weighed myself,220 pound's.

Last i checked my height was 6'1. I just weighed myself,220 pound's.

Our stats our similar, do you have decent muscle mass?

Anyways i dont think you should make such a drastic calorie cut, why are you even doing it in first place?

Anyways i dont think you should make such a drastic calorie cut, why are you even doing it in first place?
He should eat different foods inatead of eating less

He should eat different foods inatead of eating less

Agreed, if he dont have decent muscle mass he should build some instead of making such a drastic calorie cut. Dont you think so?

Agreed, if he dont have decent muscle mass he should build some instead of making such a drastic calorie cut. Dont you think so?
Yes I agree because he would just become skinnyfat with this literal Auschiwtz diet. I advise all people to eat high carb low fat because it's hard for carbs to get turned into fat. (De novo lipogenesis) He should build some muscle without bulking to severely and then he can slowly lose weight by eating more low caloric dense foods which will cause weightloss by default.

no way lol, food is one of my favorite copes

Yes I agree because he would just become skinnyfat with this literal Auschiwtz diet. I advise all people to eat high carb low fat because it's hard for carbs to get turned into fat. (De novo lipogenesis) He should build some muscle without bulking to severely and then he can slowly lose weight by eating more low caloric dense foods which will cause weightloss by default.

Agreed, would you prefer isometric exercises or plyometric?

Agreed, would you prefer isometric exercises or plyometric?
It won't matter too much at the start since the muscle is not used to the stimuli anyway. I personally like to incorperate various types of exercises.

Probably low muscle mass. I am dieting because i need loose weight, gotta looksmax. I think i look abit better after going a long period without food. I usually eat something daily though,like today im ate a couple snackcakes.the little debbie one's and have drank 30oz of coffee.

Probably low muscle mass. I am dieting because i need loose weight, gotta looksmax. I think i look abit better after going a long period without food. I usually eat something daily though,like today im ate a couple snackcakes.the little debbie one's and have drank 30oz of coffee.

What are you even doing to your body? Why are you even consuming coffee and snackcakes?
Eat a plant based diet, drink a lot of water and exercise. When you exercise your hormonal balance will change for positiveand because of the increased muscle mass because of hypertrophy you will lose weight easily.

You are doing the exact opposite to your body,.You are consuming sugar which have empty calories, it will give you diseases and hurt your hormonal balance. Caffeine changes the structure of your brain, which can cause severe withdrawal.

What are you even doing to your body? Why are you even consuming coffee and snackcakes?
Eat a plant based diet, drink a lot of water and exercise. When you exercise your hormonal balance will change for positiveand because of the increased muscle mass because of hypertrophy you will lose weight easily.

You are doing the exact opposite to your body,.You are consuming sugar which have empty calories, it will give you diseases and hurt your hormonal balance. Caffeine changes the structure of your brain, which can cause severe withdrawal.
Thanks for the info bro ,I'll have to change up my diet soon. I have added lettuce to my subway's when i get them,so i have added some plant based foods. i have regular headache's and skiping caffeine makes them 10× worse, caffine just make's me feel better in general. What do you usually eat?

Thanks for the info bro ,I'll have to change up my diet soon. I have added lettuce to my subway's when i get them,so i have added some plant based foods. i have regular headache's and skiping caffeine makes them 10× worse, caffine just make's me feel better in general. What do you usually eat?
But Caffeine causes you to develop this in the first place. Switch to green tea and gradually consume less and less if you can't handle it cold turkey

I eat very little these days. Probably 2000 calories a day, I don't know. Calorie counting is retarded and I refuse to do it, I want to actually enjoy my food not do fucking math.

I'm 130 lbs @ 174 cm so meh, not like it matters.

I went 30 hours without eating from Thursday to yesterday lol. Just couldn't be bothered to make the effort and was semi hoping I would die before I got hungry again.

"Thanks for the info bro."
My pleasue.

" i have regular headache's and skiping caffeine makes them 10× worse, caffine just make's me feel better in general."

As i said below the headaches are caused by caffeine withdrawal. Caffeine binds to the adenosine receptors in your brain, that is how it gives you energy in the first place. In order to combat the caffeine brain creates more receptors, when you stop consuming caffeine excess receptors cause withdrawal that is like drug abuse.

That is why it makes you feel better, that is because you became dependent on it. You should see caffeine as a tool, which helps you when you have a important thing to do when tired.

"What do you usually eat?'"

Apples; cauliflowers, bananas, carrots, eggplants, lettuces. I sometimes cant afford food, so i drink a lot of water to supress the hunger.

"Thanks for the info bro."
My pleasue.

" i have regular headache's and skiping caffeine makes them 10× worse, caffine just make's me feel better in general."

As i said below the headaches are caused by caffeine withdrawal. Caffeine binds to the adenosine receptors in your brain, that is how it gives you energy in the first place. In order to combat the caffeine brain creates more receptors, when you stop consuming caffeine excess receptors cause withdrawal that is like drug abuse.

That is why it makes you feel better, that is because you became dependent on it. You should see caffeine as a tool, which helps you when you have a important thing to do when tired.

"What do you usually eat?'"

Apples; cauliflowers, bananas, carrots, eggplants, lettuces. I sometimes cant afford food, so i drink a lot of water to supress the hunger.
Df64e35e219c375da0e57f69dfe9853f

This image can help him to see how different whole plant foods are. He doesn't even have to go 100% plant based because most people can't do that but I encourage people to eat as much as possible. I couldn't even eat meat anymore without feeling disgusted