Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do any of you do skincare?

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★
I have to or else my skin gets disgustingly dry and when I rub it, old skin crumbles and dirties my clothes
Over for dryskincels
Also got keratosis pilaris in some spots which is disgusting to feel and look at if I don't maintain it

Cold water (pat with a towel to dry your face, do not scrub your face) + moisturizer (afterwards).

Also, sunscreen.

People say retinol is good, but never tried it.

I like to put bandaids and herbal salves on my skin wounds.

yes i apply skin whitener to my poop skin

I moisturize my legs because they get really dry and itchy.

I have to or else my skin gets disgustingly dry and when I rub it, old skin crumbles and dirties my clothes
Over for dryskincels
Also got keratosis pilaris in some spots which is disgusting to feel and look at if I don't maintain it
I used an infrared lamp for the face
zinc tablets

Not really skincare but I did use an eye cream for years to help my dark circles (it didn't help at all). Otherwise I do use an exfoliator cream about once a week and use some beard oil if growing my beard

I put a face cream. It has lots vitamins and my face looks better and more youthful.

When i was a teenager i had really bad acne so my mom put this cream on my face to help with it but the problem is that it either had an allergic reaction to me or the cream was supposed to burn because it made my face really red as if i took a spray of hot water.

Yeah, soap and water.