Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you consider this a "support group"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date

Do you consider this site a support group?

• yes

Votes: 60 58.3%
  • no

Votes: 43 41.7%

• Total voters
absolutely not. most incels would stab me in the back for a piece of bread

This site is my confession booth

absolutely not. most incels would stab me in the back for a piece of bread
I agree that is no support group (not by Redd*t's definition), but damn, where did you guys get that impression from? I would never harm someone who is not harming me.

We are not a support group, however, it can provide you with support. We all get something different out of this website.

not really tbh. i wouldn't call it a support group.

I agree that is no support group (not by Redd*t's definition), but damn, where did you guys get that impression from? I would never harm someone who is not harming me.

this community is good for chit-chat but nothing beyond that.
the main-goal of 99% of the people here is to get a girlfriend and fuck off forever from this shitty site. not knowing that even if you get a girlfriend in this day-and-age it won't last 10 minutes without her going on tiktok and flirting with chads.
if incels pooled their effort and brainpower together we would do so much more

this community is good for chit-chat but nothing beyond that.
the main-goal of 99% of the people here is to get a girlfriend and fuck off forever from this shitty site. not knowing that even if you get a girlfriend in this day-and-age it won't last 10 minutes without her going on tiktok and flirting with chads.
if incels pooled their effort and brainpower together we would do so much more
Then what do you suggest we should be doing?

Then what do you suggest we should be doing?

i have 2 ideas that could go well
1. make a breakaway society that is enshrined in incel value and culture
2. get political. most men don't like incels or understand them, but in 2025 its gonna be a hell alot different.

i have 2 ideas that could go well
1. make a breakaway society that is enshrined in incel value and culture
2. get political. most men don't like incels or understand them, but in 2025 its gonna be a hell alot different.
hmm Yeah I don't see any of those two happening.

I selected yes, when it comes to users who have similar interests as I do and who I can relate with, guys who actually feel like "real people" rather than fake personas "having fun online", then its a support group
E.g. @D3X @LittleBoy @IncelKing, etc

When it comes to the trolls, larps, low effort posters, postmaxxers, and all the LDAR types (THE MAJORITY OF THE FORUM), its not a support group, its the exact opposite, these users are an extreme source of demotivation and have likely contributed to many users giving up on plans they had

They aren't worth interacting with, they are a poison to your mind, I would even go as far as saying it is dangerous to interact with these individuals as they will begin to affect you on a psychological level, and bring you down to their state of existence

As time goes on, they will all be added to my block list

Last edited:
I selected yes, when it comes to users who have similar interests as I do and who I can relate with, guys who actually feel like "real people" rather than fake personas "having fun online", then its a support group

When it comes to the trolls, larps, low effort posters, postmaxxers, and all the LDAR types (THE MAJORITY OF THE FORUM), its not a support group, its the exact opposite, these users are an extreme source of demotivation and have likely contributed to many users giving up on plans they had

They aren't worth interacting with, they are a poison to your mind, I would even go as far as saying it is dangerous to interact with these individuals as they will begin to affect you on a psychological level, and bring you down to their state of existence

thanks for shoutout bro

Not really, I just talk here. I wouldnt say it supports me really. More of a passtime than a mental aid

thanks for shoutout bro

Feel the same tbh.

Nobody likes me or talks to me so it is nice to have a place I can discuss things
It isn't a support group in a traditional sense and we lack a lot of the benefits that true support groups can do but on the flip side those weaknesses also help us because we are a marginalized group. If we were to have meetings and public gatherings there would be many normies that would petition against our rights and cause physical harm to us. Our pictures would be posted on Reddit and we would get fired from our jobs. Our family members would disown us (I feel a lot of us keep our inceldom a secret for obvious reasons). We would fall further into depression and eventual self-harm.

In a funny twist that is exactly what all these people want from us. They yell that we are mean and violent and do nothing but harm others yet they want us to kill ourselves and their end goal is for us to not even be a group anymore. To lay down and rot in silence. To be forgotten.

Nobody likes me or talks to me so it is nice to have a place I can discuss things
It isn't a support group in a traditional sense and we lack a lot of the benefits that true support groups can do but on the flip side those weaknesses also help us because we are a marginalized group. If we were to have meetings and public gatherings there would be many normies that would petition against our rights and cause physical harm to us. Our pictures would be posted on Reddit and we would get fired from our jobs. Our family members would disown us (I feel a lot of us keep our inceldom a secret for obvious reasons). We would fall further into depression and eventual self-harm.

In a funny twist that is exactly what all these people want from us. They yell that we are mean and violent and do nothing but harm others yet they want us to kill ourselves and their end goal is for us to not even be a group anymore. To lay down and rot in silence. To be forgotten.
I see what you mean, is an unorthodox type of support group. The fags on IT would drool over the thought of getting us cancelled like they do on Twitter. Thank God for this website.

No, this forum is not a support group. I am not the one who says that, but the blackpill. The blackpill forces us to see reality for what it is. Thus, treating this forum as what it is not (support group) would be a delusion, which, sadly, many users here do. It has been proven repeatedly that the majority of users here hate each other. Again, I am not the one saying that but the numerous polls asking users questions regarding that. Additionally, users here would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. "There's no honor among thieves" is what I heard some user say when discussing whether they would help an Incel in real life or preserve their status.

High IQ

Its more of like a place where people can vent out their anger and people give funny responses in return

Its more of like a place where people can vent out their anger and people give funny responses in return
tenor.gif

Pretty much

Do any of you actively calls this site a support group?
I personally view it as a venting and discussion place where you may or may not occasionally get some support in the form of alerts.
I'll actively call it support, sure.

Venting/discussion is a huge form of support. Being heard, being able to shitpost, being given shit, these are all important factors we don't really get an outlet for which chads/normies could easily find outlets for if they needed.

8677cf99b57fb027a29b0e3dd384ccb7.jpg

"be the first" and "KYS" and so on is just friendly chiding, it's an in-joke for the most part. If I actually wanted to engineer a suicide I would never just come out and say it, I would just try to gradually and subtly depress people by triggering them with images of happiness that a viewer feels they have little hope of attaining.

18e340b479a90dc30cd0f583c4ea379e.jpg

the main-goal of 99% of the people here is to get a girlfriend and fuck off forever from this shitty site.
not knowing that even if you get a girlfriend in this day-and-age it won't last 10 minutes without her going on tiktok and flirting with chads.
I guess you're saying it's 99% newfags because anyone who's lurked long enough and wiki'd our memes should know better.

I plan to keep coming back here even if I got a GF but I wouldn't want her to find out about it.

This is the only place on the internet where you can get quality humor, I mean at least way fucking better than reddit or post-classical 4chan.

So yeah, it's obviously a support group.

Laughter is what we need the most, also no one will judge you here for what you say or believe.

For example, I can admire grannies without getting frowned upon or being judged.

I mean these grannies --

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM T WORK U FUCKING PIECEO FSHIT WHY DO I KEEP CLICKING ON YOUR FUCKING SPOILERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Bro srs

Attachments

• bro srs.jpg
    bro srs.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Ye cuz we were kangz n sheit

yes to be quite honest

As much as an S&M wife who whips your ballsack is a support group