Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any normies empathize with us?

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Like have you ever met a normie who aknowledged how bad our plight is? I've noticed older baby boomer types (like actually 60-70) seem to be much less judgemental.

Normies hate our guts and wish we all died horribly in a fire

No , But Even If They Do , They Are Just Doing It To Virtue Signal Cuz Of Muh Morality .

cant say exactly because i dont talk with normies about inceldom, only talked a few times online on forums, and they generally think the loneliness and KHHV stuff are not worthy of worrying (because they have it whenever they want so...)
these days a normie told me on a brazilian forum that I should be ok with being kissless virgin, because i still was young and shit. He said he was a virgin at 18 too, but not a kissless (so, i mean.. he doesn't really know how it feels like).

I met one, and I think he's mostly just being nice.

I don’t talk to normies

People in there 50s and 60s are retards.

Like have you ever met a normie who aknowledged how bad our plight is? I've noticed older baby boomer types (like actually 60-70) seem to be much less judgemental.
No lie, when I was 21 I asked out a 67 year old woman who thought I was some kind of freak for doing so. I explained to her why I asked her out even though I went to a college (university) with 50,000 students. She cried when I told her how many women I asked out, how they all rejected me and how I wanted to be her boyfriend because we bonded over scrabble and literature. She told me that she promised herself she would never love again after her husband passed away four years before (I saw his Korean War pictures, he looked like Timothy Olyphant with a really nice side part. So yeah he mogged me hard). She did assure me that if she were 40 years younger she would have gladly “sat on my lap” but to me that was hardly any better than the “youll make some girl really happy one day teee heee” shit.

we did remain friends for a few years afterward until she passed away herself. She even visited me in LA the year before she died and I took her around the city for a weekend. I miss her a lot

No, they actively hate us and want to destory us and therefore we must rEturn the favoR

It's the sole purpose of our lives

No lie, when I was 21 I asked out a 67 year old woman who thought I was some kind of freak for doing so. I explained to her why I asked her out even though I went to a college (university) with 50,000 students. She cried when I told her how many women I asked out, how they all rejected me and how I wanted to be her boyfriend because we bonded over scrabble and literature. She told me that she promised herself she would never love again after her husband passed away four years before (I saw his Korean War pictures, he looked like Timothy Olyphant with a really nice side part. So yeah he mogged me hard). She did assure me that if she were 40 years younger she would have gladly “sat on my lap” but to me that was hardly any better than the “youll make some girl really happy one day teee heee” shit.

we did remain friends for a few years afterward until she passed away herself. She even visited me in LA the year before she died and I took her around the city for a weekend. I miss her a lot
Coomfuel :ahegao:
Based boomer lady :dab:
Except from the one guy or gal (even more rare) who might empathize with us because he/she went through something similar or is like 200+ empath IQ mogger :bigbrain:, normies just pity us at best and want us dead at worst. Usually it's the latter.

Last edited:
Only when they are going through a dryspell (no pussy action for months) and depression sets in. They they come on sites like this or Tails youtube channel (RIP).

The youtuber wheatwaffles is apparently a normie and he is very blackpilled. I don't know if that means he has empathy for us, but at least understands what is happening

I think niggas here only conversate with normies about such topics online.

IRL I have some decent looking friends from being roidcel (lots of nigs want u to give them advice, dgaf if i get used) and being low inhib+jester. Lots of them will consciously/subconsciously give me pity through their actions. Offered to all chip in to buy me a whore for a birthday LOL. None of them gaslight or shit. Nobody IRL does that. Niggas are pretty damn blackpilled. All my tall friends or GL friends will be like damn im lucky im XYZ.

Unpopular opinion for here, for sure now. The majority of young men are based. Tiktok, in showcasing female non-virtue signaling beliefs, played a huge role. I guarantee if you polled a thousand 16-22 year olds they would reflect “misogynistic beliefs”. All my IRL acquaintances Will say shit like how sluts are disgusting and women are emotional and similar to children. white knight soys you see on reddit are like 1% of the population.

TLDR: most young men are blackpilled, although people in general are not particularly empathetic to others. Lots of richcels know that poorcels are fucked but they don’t necessarily care. If you brought it up though both priviliged groups would admit the disadvantaged have a shitty time.

So OP, I suspect many young men, if the subject was brought up, would admit empathy and acknowledgement for the plight of short and unattractive men. However, they would not think about it for more than a few minutes, or do anything to help the situation.

Last edited:
I think niggas here only conversate with normies about such topics online.

IRL I have some decent looking friends from being roidcel (lots of nigs want u to give them advice, dgaf if i get used) and being low inhib+jester. Lots of them will consciously/subconsciously give me pity through their actions. Offered to all chip in to buy me a whore for a birthday LOL. None of them gaslight or shit. Nobody IRL does that. Niggas are pretty damn blackpilled. All my tall friends or GL friends will be like damn im lucky im XYZ.

Unpopular opinion for here, for sure now. The majority of young men are based. Tiktok, in showcasing female non-virtue signaling beliefs, played a huge role. I guarantee if you polled a thousand 16-22 year olds they would reflect “misogynistic beliefs”. All my IRL acquaintances Will say shit like how sluts are disgusting and women are emotional and similar to children. white knight soys you see on reddit are like 1% of the population.

TLDR: most young men are blackpilled, although people in general are not particularly empathetic to others. Lots of richcels know that poorcels are fucked but they don’t necessarily care. If you brought it up though both priviliged groups would admit the disadvantaged have a shitty time.

So OP, I suspect many young men, if the subject was brought up, would admit empathy and acknowledgement for the plight of short and unattractive men. However, they would not think about it for more than a few minutes, or do anything to help the situation.
Appreciate the response. Well thought out. I hate these right wing red pill people who never take into account that some people are just genetically fucked. Like the reaction I always get is "wow weak beta male soy.". I had no choice in my fucking genetics you cunt.

Nah, normies hate us, its in their nature. Besides the last thing theyd want to do is admit that the things they achieved in life arent down to their hard work but instead their genetics.

Holy fuck that was brutal

Normie men are practically incels anyway.

No they want us dead

Normies were extremely hateful towards me my whole life. And i also hate them with passion

no. they hate us, and if it looks like they don't it's because they are trying to be nice