Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any Europeans here drive Beta cars?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
We all know Americans all drive SUV's even if you are single but in Europe there are many small beta cars. I drive a beta car, I have had it ever since I got my driving license 11 years ago, I don't particularly want a big car as I am not very good at parking, I think this is because of autism.

When you drive a beta car people assume you are either a teenager, an 80 year old or a homosexual. Chad's and petrol heads always try to intimidate you, even when you are driving at the speed limit they tailgate you to bully the beta.

It is funny how things change, in the 60s and 70s a lot of men drove small cars in this country, for example my grandfather drove a VW Beetle in the 60s and 70s and a Lada in the 80s and 90s which was a small car compared to the cars now.
Lada 2107 aka Lada Riva October 1995 1452cc

I have noticed that some normies and Chad's are driving small electric cars like this. I often feel like a beta when driving around but at the end of the day I am a beta so why should I try to be something I am not.

Electric Car recharging

Here is my car

Ren megane hatch06

And here are Americans cars

1979 cadillac deville

GMC Yukon

Do any Betas here drive European cars?

Too low iq to buy a car. I can't even pop the hood. :feelscry:

I see nothing wrong with driving a small car. Lower fuel consumptions, the car feels faster.

i drive a niggertron 9000

I see nothing wrong with driving a small car. Lower fuel consumptions, the car feels faster.
Op does not know that car ≠ face.
Or should I say Face>car

Last edited:
Imho small cars are better than SUVs because it's easier to find parking

Those hatchback style cars are pretty popular here.
I don’t see many of those smaller smart cars. Couldn’t get me in one of those if you paid me, never seen one that met a semi and really don’t want to either.
A lot of Prius and other hybrids out as well.
Biggest douche bags on the road are either driving foreign luxury cars or some kind of hybrid thing.

We all know Americans all drive SUV's even if you are single but in Europe there are many small beta cars. I drive a beta car, I have had it ever since I got my driving license 11 years ago, I don't particularly want a big car as I am not very good at parking, I think this is because of autism.

When you drive a beta car people assume you are either a teenager, an 80 year old or a homosexual. Chad's and petrol heads always try to intimidate you, even when you are driving at the speed limit they tailgate you to bully the beta.

It is funny how things change, in the 60s and 70s a lot of men drove small cars in this country, for example my grandfather drove a VW Beetle in the 60s and 70s and a Lada in the 80s and 90s which was a small car compared to the cars now.
View attachment 450240

I have noticed that some normies and Chad's are driving small electric cars like this. I often feel like a beta when driving around but at the end of the day I am a beta so why should I try to be something I am not.

View attachment 450241

Here is my car

View attachment 450243

And here are Americans cars

View attachment 450247

View attachment 450248
Yeah always

to muricans all european cars are small and beta lol

an s class is like an average midsize in USA, simply dwarfed by trucks and SUVs

I drive a cheap sedan that I bought for $950. Had it for 3 years already and still driving like a champ.