Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do almost all foids think that pretty much everyone likes them?(srs)

B

bcroger

Captain
★★
Theres this fat, 40 something year old, foid at work. She is like under 5 feet tall and obese. Sometimes I talk to her to pass the time. I don't actually like her.

That said, I feel that she thinks that I like her for some reason. She stares at me. Sometimes she "covers up" around me (like pulls her shirt together, pants up etc.) like I liker her and am secretly admiring her. One time she bought up her husband and began to giggle (like a naughty laugh) almost like she thinks I want to get with her, but she bought up her husband. One time she said bye to me and then said bye to another fat lady and began to naughty giggle (like she thought , I thought she was only saying "bye" to me because I was special. But when she said bye to the other foid it shows that i'm not actually special)

If this farm pig thinks that I, of all ppl, are attracted to her, my guess is that almost all foids think that virtually all men are attracted to them. Thoughts?

All foids get a kick out of thinking that all males want to rape and have sex with them. It’s why even the fattest and most unattractive foids walk to their cars, and to the restrooms in pairs while at work, and while having fun during the weekend.

pretty much all females in the world feel entitled to men's attraction

The trick is to hate them. Make them seek vulnerable.

Foids are attention-seeking narcissists. They have simps at their disposale to feed their ego.

Be the one who doesn’t kneel down

Are you close to her age?

All women believe that they're the center of the world. Modern technology has allowed women to get praise and attention from men all across the world at the click of a button. Additionally, modern feminism allows women to reap the benefits of their inherently easier lives while not having any commitments to men that allow their lives to be easy. All of which is abhorrent and disgusting.

The trick is to hate them. Make them seek vulnerable.

Foids are attention-seeking narcissists. They have simps at their disposale to feed their ego.

Be the one who doesn’t kneel down

Women are used to getting attention from men no matter how ugly or how much of a resemblance to a beast they share. Wildly, she’s probably had dozens of men actually lust over her leading her to believe that you are as well.

If only they knew most men just see them as objects, and the attention they’re getting is the same attention as that of an object.

Everything in the world revolves around pussy and money.

Yes, they do. Literally everything revolves around sex with them and how sexually desirable they appear to the opposite sex. If you give any hole any hint of attention, the first thought she'll have is, "does he want to fuck me?" If you're ugly, then the thought of yes repulses her and that visceral, negative feeling results in you being treated badly in some way.

Unfortunately, yes.

Foids swear that they all start getting attraction from males around the ages of 9 and 10. From the ages of 10 through 18 - foids are going around bleeding, bitching, and loosing their virginity.

That is why foids have such a strong covenant among themselves - they believe males just want to rape them, get them pregnant, leave them with a baby, then the male will repeat the process with a new foid.

An ugly 300-pound foid will still ask a skinny attractive foid to “walk to the restroom together” - because all foids are connected by their fear of being raped by strong males.