Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do all woman thinks that they are beautiful and that they deserve Chad?

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★
I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these pigs believe that they are beautiful.

For example, this ugly ,obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way

She looks like this, but her fat face is filled with makeup, plastic surgery and Botox . She hits on this tall, attractive man. She's not the only one though. A lot of them think that they are beautiful when they look like chit.

A lot of obese pigs think that they are beautiful and hit on high quality men at work. If contenders for the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth believe that they are beautiful, I think all women do.

Thanks to hoeflation, foids think they're worth a lot more than they are and will act as such.

I don't even get it. I can understand thin girls thinking they are beautiful but morbidly obese foids, %90 of the time, are just gross.

Thanks to hoeflation, foids think they're worth a lot more than they are and will act as such.

Most obese, ugly, sub human, freak pigs are forced to settle with low quality (overweight or obese) or low income non-white men.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Twain, Canada, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble.

Last edited:
They need to be fat shame

Yes and its the reason relationships are declining even normies are struggling not saying they should be on this site I hate normies, anyway Foids standards have risen thanks to how modern society treats women like queens even the subhuman ones to an extent.

yes

your average landwhale thinks that chad is only a hair's breadth away from desiring her jfl

they all think they're bella swann or sth

foids are ridiculous

I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these pigs believe that they are beautiful.

For example, this ugly ,obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way

She looks like this, but her fat face is filled with makeup, plastic surgery and Botox . She hits on this tall, attractive man. She's not the only one though. A lot of them think that they are beautiful when they look like chit.

View attachment 1190269

A lot of obese pigs think that they are beautiful and hit on high quality men at work. If contenders for the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth believe that they are beautiful, I think all women do.

View attachment 1190269

Because all the foids lie to and tell each oyher thry are beautiful even though they look like Lizzo

Chadfish them and send them to the stockyards! Lol!

Foids are delusional as fuck. This is an established fact

Well not all but certainly more women than ever believe this

That women in the picture looks hot I want to marry that until my 1 min of sex is over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back