Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Do all foids who "go out" end up on chad's dick?

yes or no

• Total voters
Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
like when a toilet posts a pic of herself in a short dress / other fancy clothes before heading to a party, is she just going to get a few drinks and dance with her friends or is she looking for a dick to gag on? (rhetorical question)

Last edited:
Yeah. Most women are whores, man.

Idk tbh, but I don't doubt a good deal of women go out to see what's up and look for a good looking guy to have some fun and possibly upgrade.

I think they plan to go out and have drinks, but if a Chad makes a move she wouldn;t say no.

Probably not every single time but I'd wager at least 7 times out of 10.

like when a toilet posts a pic of herself in a short dress / other fancy clothes before heading to a party, is she just going to get a few drinks and dance with her friends or is she looking for a dick to gag on? (rhetorical question)
SHES GONNA GET FUCKED THAT VERY NIGHT AFTER PARTAKING IN FREE DRUGS

All foids end up on Chad's dick

It depends, the ugly ones will have it harder I think.

"It just happened :foidSoy:"

"it's becuz I have a good personality" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Usually what happens and almost always their goal but there's not always a chad enough chad around.

Yes but not even chads dick. They get drunk and then go home with those who low inhibmaxx the most

It's all about abusing the attention system

All foids want a chad cock. So yes