Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do all ethnigs have fucked up families?

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Copypasted from a post of mine in another thread

Maybe my parents are so bad but the rest of my family is so dysfunctional I could write an entire novel about it. My youngest uncle basically left my grandfather to die so he could inherit his property, my oldest uncle is unironically schizophrenic and he dropped out of law school because of it. He has worked odd jobs for the past 40 years now and got screwed over by his brother into having no inheritance and no money plus his wife is crazy as well. A cousin sister of mine married a man who dumped her and ran away to dubai, she married some other dude and has abandoned her old parents now. My aunt tried to poison my parents and I when we visited them once a few years ago. If you think this is crazy, its just 10% of the entire story.

Do all ethnigs have shitty family like this or is it just me

I don't think so. But your family does sound really fucked up indeed.

Most fucked up life/family here

Family values are fucked up world wide

My father left and all my grandpa's are dead the only thing that's left is my ethnic female family chasing blonde guys

This is the new norm family members killing each other for inheritance & perceived riches.

Yes, I would include also all poor people, they are all nuts.

Yes, I would include also all poor people, they are all nuts.
Funny thing is my family is well off but they’re still at each other’s throats for money

Funny thing is my family is well off but they’re still at each other’s throats for money
There is never enough money. I live in poor neighbourhood, mostly whites plus few ethnic families, everyone are on antidepressants and alcohol, you wouldn't believe what kind of crazy shits they do for money and everyone are arguing over anything, always on the edge to snap.

Exactly.

I was told to chat with my maternal grandmother - Someone who criticized me for my (at the time) inability to speak to her comfortably, which later became stuttering.

"Talk? Can't you talk?"

"Stop speaking in such a high-pitched voice"

"Speak up!"

"Speak louder"

"I don't know why he can't talk" (To Mother; Post-Stuttering)

"You can speak to your mother, can't you? Then you can speak to me normally"

"Talk!"

No. Holes are not deities.

My grandmother told me to travel with my half-relatives. I knew they were feigning respect and I disliked them greatly.

Re: Astral Projection can i get some tips?
MoronicAnon
Png

#182375885Monday, January 25, 2016 4:45 AM CST
"Can you feel anything during astral projection?" Yes. You can feel the molecules surrounding you dissipating in a gradual manner. "Does your astral body get out of your physical body automatically?" Not quite, it is a process of gradual ascension. You can only reach complete ascension if you envision an abstract realm separate from reality.

Re: Why Do Atheists Deny The Divinity Of Christ?
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181487278Monday, January 11, 2016 3:08 AM CST
"Describe one of these interactions with your creator" Yes. Various years ago, I was a homeless 19 year old man seeking guidance after being verbally-abused. After prayer to the Lord, I was picked up by a stranger and taken to a Protestant church. Now, three years later, I am in a financially-stable position and able to depend exclusively on the hands of Jesus. I evangelize regularly about the mercy and righteousness of Jesus. I do not want to see you eliminated from society because of a simple judgement error. Repent and annex yourself to the Christ. He will redeem your worth.

My lifelong condition of constipation meant that I had to use the downstairs bathroom of my grandmother's apartment for relief. The television noise from the open door prevented me from defecating properly.

Mother often spoke of "DNA", as did my father. I met my great-grandmother(Mother's father) and knew her better than my maternal grandmother, someone I met when I was around 10. She told me her name.

Mother's relatives are deceptive and envious.

Mother called her step-father "Dad". She called my grandfather her father. I've never called my father "Dad".

An objective individual...may grasp something. IQpill.

Close, though very inaccurate. I suggested it once, and then chose to remain home for personal reasons.

I was leaving a store and my step-grandfather started driving before the door was closed - I nearly exited the vehicle.

The next step is to simply ignore the infiltrators. This will allow me to become merciless again.

Of-course, my hatred for Shannon was a shield.

ye same although not as crazy as yours

Yes, hearing them argue and shit is nothing out of the ordinary tbh